Subliminal Talk
results of ASC 5g - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: results of ASC 5g (/Thread-results-of-ASC-5g)

Pages: 1 2

results of ASC 5g - wellsoci - 03-13-2013

wow used for a couple days 10 hours/day and hv amazing results in self esteem increase. got so stoked about results, i purchased become irresistible to women. but now reading through several posts here, i hv over complicated things and hv questions now. i read that asc 5g should be used alone without another subliminals, including the one i just purchased! if that is indeed true, should i continue to use asc 5g for 90 days straight then start the subliminal i purchased yesterday? last quuestion, i hv expensive skull candy headphones and i hear the cracking during the silent asc tract. does this mean my headphones do not meet the minimum requirements? thx

RE: results of ASC 5g - RoaringLion - 03-13-2013

You will have much better results with BIATBW if you have used ASC 5g for 90 days beforehand.

This will give you the confidence to take advantage of the beautiful women you attract.

RE: results of ASC 5g - Sean - 03-13-2013

It looks like the admonition to use the silent tracks only with speakers is not included in the General 5G Instructions webpage.

First and foremost, the ultrasonic (silent) track is not supposed to be used with headphones; it is intended to be played over speakers. Second, there are detailed instructions on how to set the volume level of your system when playing the silent track.

To answer your question, there could be a number of reasons why the headphones are crackling, and the primary one is that the track is being played at too high a volume. Just because you can't consciously hear it does not mean that the soundwaves do not exist, nor does it mean that your eardrums and other hearing organs are not being damaged by this abuse.

Please use only the audible tracks with headphones, as recommended by Shannon. When using the silent track, set your speakers to the correct volume level by following the instructions.

RE: results of ASC 5g - wellsoci - 03-13-2013

ok answers all my questions! yeah volume was too high and was unaware that i shouldnt use headphones w/ silent.

RE: results of ASC 5g - wellsoci - 03-14-2013

ok i sleep with fan on every nite. any worries about that fan sound interfering with silent sub?

also i read that u can use a 3g sub type b along with a 5g type b. shannon, is this right? or should a user listen to only one 5g sub at a time?

RE: results of ASC 5g - Sean - 03-14-2013

No. You cannot listen to anything else with a 5G sub. If you are using a 5G sub, that is the only subliminal you can use for that duration.

how about hving the fan on while i sleep? i will play the silent track through speakers...fan interfere?

RE: results of ASC 5g - Sean - 03-15-2013

Probably not. The ultrasonic plays at a very high frequency, which is unlikely to have any crossover with the fan.

RE: results of ASC 5g - wellsoci - 03-15-2013

ok i impulsively bought cheap 3g version of becoming irresistible to women. i wanted to use it with asc5g. i know i cant. i want a refund of becoming irresistible just so i get 4g version of same thing and will use it in 90days. any problem with this request? can i pay difference to upgrade sub? thx

RE: results of ASC 5g - Shannon - 03-16-2013

The refund policy is that you must use the program according to the directions before you can request a refund. This policy is in place to prevent people from getting everything we have and then just switching out for everything else all the time because they are either too impulsive, not using the programs properly, or just taking advantage of us.

So if you really want a refund, I suggest you use the one you purchased for at least 32 days and then make up your mind.

RE: results of ASC 5g - wellsoci - 03-16-2013

i trust ur products and will use it after my 90 days of asc5g. humor me, if u were to place a price on ur free asc 5g, wat would it be around? it has done wonders for me shannon! i blew out my knee and am now bed bound for at least a month after surgery and hv been listenin to asc for at least 20 hours/day. anyways how much would it go for?

RE: results of ASC 5g - Shannon - 03-16-2013

All single stage 5th Gen subliminals are $89.95. That's what it would sell for if we were not using it as a full version demonstration of what these programs can do.

RE: results of ASC 5g - wellsoci - 03-21-2013

check this out, after 2 weeks of asc 5g, i hv had wrong frequency of speakers. they go to 17khz. someone check them out to see if i am reading the specs of the frequency range. i have altec lansing computer speakers w/ subwoofer 221. i do like too work and sleep w/ ultrasilent track. but if speakers are not up to par, then the subliminal wont work and thus waste my time listening. please help a bro out. thanks!