Subliminal Talk
1 week ASC 5 then back to AOS - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: 1 week ASC 5 then back to AOS (/Thread-1-week-ASC-5-then-back-to-AOS)

1 week ASC 5 then back to AOS - baz - 03-09-2013

hello shannon,

i didnt follow the rules
i got AOS from afriend and used to use it like twice a week and for weeks dont and like that and now after reading from here i know it worked.
last week i downloaded the free ASC 5 and it gave me headaches, made me dep and stuff but i think it was the letting go of negativity and resistence thing because i think that it started working for me yesterday. the problem is i dont want to keep listening to it for 32 days and i know i wont, sooo today i started listening to AOS again and with what i now know i think if i listen to AOS everyday my con issue will be solved...but i fear that AOS wont have an effect on me like before because i listened to ASC which is more powerful? is this true? and if so for how long? and is it still possible to download ASC 4? because it would be great to listen to the 2 at the same time and i know u cant do that with 5. i like AOS but ASC 5 somehow scares me.

please answer and thank you

RE: 1 week ASC 5 then back to AOS - Shannon - 03-09-2013

First, you cannot get the results if you don't follow the directions. They're there for good reasons. So if you don't follow them, I can't do much for you. Nothing's going to work if you don't use it right. Never mind what you use and how pwerful it is compared to something else.

Aura of Sexiness isn't designed to deal with confidence. Absolute Self Confidence isn't designed to make you sexy. ASC 4G is no longer available.

By the sounds of you you may also benefit from a regimen of 30 minutes Beta level brainwave entrainment an hour after you wake up and at lunch time each day.

RE: 1 week ASC 5 then back to AOS - baz - 03-10-2013

what does 30 minutes Beta level brainwave entrainment do? i cant find it in the brainwave section.
i was thinking listening to AOS together with releasing fear guilt and shame 4. is this a good combination?
what if in the mean time i follow the rules with AOS will it still work for me?

thank you

RE: 1 week ASC 5 then back to AOS - Shannon - 03-10-2013

Beta entrainment will help you focus. The way you write reminds me of how I think when I am flooded with new and exciting ideas, and it makes it difficult to focus. Focus is important if you're going to get good results from subliminals, because you have to use them according to the directions and for long enough.

It's never too late to start following the directions. Those two can be used together, but you want to use them in blocks of six to eight hours each, so one for 6 to 8 hours, and then the other for 6 to 8 hours. Playlists are useful for that. I would double the minimum usage time for both if you do that though.