Subliminal Talk
First run AoS. Enjoy the process - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: First run AoS. Enjoy the process (/Thread-First-run-AoS-Enjoy-the-process)

First run AoS. Enjoy the process - Mr.5' - 03-08-2013

Hi all, this is my first post.
I'm Khoa and I'm from Vietnam Smile
Really inspired by Ryan and smash from their journal so I got AoS 3 days ago. I've practiced Magnetic Mindset for 1 month and have some results, now I decide to focus on this and use the MM later. I watched Peaceful Warrior yesterday and felt so presence. (The film was so good). It makes me more motivated to this journal.
Happiness is not about achieving the goal, but enjoying the process is

RE: First run AoS. Enjoy the process - RoaringLion - 03-08-2013

Welcome to the forum, you're going to love AoS.

RE: First run AoS. Enjoy the process - Mr.5' - 03-11-2013

Yeah, I begin loving it =)). Some notes during first 5 days:

My dreams are more vivid, colorful. I wake up and feel intense about it. Dangerous and weird. Someone chase me and try to kill me so badly, my ex-girlfriend totally ignore me and go for other man.

Check myself in the mirror so much. I love it. I find that people act to me in the different ways,
my ex said that "You look like a badboy" Cool but be more talkative around me, like she 's more into me..

During the day, I feel calm and relax. people notice me more and It's strange, men notice me more than women. Do I project gay vibe? Neediness? am I creepy? Much more insecurities appear...
My E writing skill is not so good. So I welcome any comment for correction =))

RE: First run AoS. Enjoy the process - Shannon - 03-12-2013

In a case where you are sending out "I'm sexy" vibes, you're going to have both genders notice. The guys will notice because they are competing with you now, and they have to assess your level of "threat" to their success. They will also be assessing you for signs that you are the "sexiness leader", and if they conclude that you are, they usually want to talk with you and be friendly so they can be associated with your sexiness in the minds of the women around you. "Riding your coat tails", if you have ever heard the term. It has nothing to do with gay. They want to take advantage of your success to help them be more successful.

You can use this to your advantage. A guy with a lot of followers is naturally of high social status, and a guy with high social status is naturally going to be more attractive to more beautiful women, because they have high social status too, and they're looking for the guys who are at or above their level of social status.

RE: First run AoS. Enjoy the process - Mr.5' - 03-13-2013

Thanks Shannon for the explanation. It 's true about "the guys are friendly and more talkative around me", they even tease me more. No anxiety about "gay vibe" now. =))
Yesterday I had a dream that I was walking in my old high school. and so weird, I'm totally naked.
Everybody laughed at me so badly, especially girls. They look at me like "I am the most creepy man in the world". Just feel so embarrass. The feeling so intense. But I like it as long as it's just a dream. Wink)

RE: First run AoS. Enjoy the process - Ryan - 03-15-2013

Lol oh man, brings back good memories when I first got over here inspired by AoS. And yes whenever I ran AoS I always had gay guys starring at me like a piece of meat. LOL. You're going to enjoy it though Smile

RE: First run AoS. Enjoy the process - Mr.5' - 03-23-2013

This is 18th day of my journey. I've just waked up and feel disappointed. I had some good results last week like:

- Girls actually stared at me, I felt that I have a powerful presence that girls like. Some girls tried to touch me. I did nothing but some girls smiled in the flirtatious way, even though I didn't look at her. So good.

- People just acted more friendly to me. They respect me more.

- I really loved to check me out in the mirror.

And these days are different. I don't know why but girls avoid my eye contact. No flirtatious smile like before. I look at them in the "I am sexy and why don't you look at me" way. So weird. I know that the result go up and down in the first two weeks. But I still feel so needy for the outcomes. There are two playlist in my Ipod: AoS and ASC. ASC is next to AoS and the names are quite similar. So I played mistakenly ASC just for 1 hour. Did it damage the effect?

Really sorry for any English mistakes Smile. I put my satellite speakers opposite like this in my room:

[Image: p1020167x.jpg]

Am I correct? Must I put the speakers exactly? (What I mean is : "Left speaker to the left ear, right speaker to the right ear" like headphone)

RE: First run AoS. Enjoy the process - HMoody - 03-23-2013

(03-23-2013, 09:10 PM)Mr.5 Wrote: This is 18th day of my journey. I've just waked up and feel disappointed. I had some good results last week like:

- Girls actually stared at me, I felt that I have a powerful presence that girls like. Some girls tried to touch me. I did nothing but some girls smiled in the flirtatious way, even though I didn't look at her. So good.

- People just acted more friendly to me. They respect me more.

- I really loved to check me out in the mirror.

And these days are different. I don't know why but girls avoid my eye contact. No flirtatious smile like before. I look at them in the "I am sexy and why don't you look at me" way. So weird. I know that the result go up and down in the first two weeks. But I still feel so needy for the outcomes. There are two playlist in my Ipod: AoS and ASC. ASC is next to AoS and the names are quite similar. So I played mistakenly ASC just for 1 hour. Did it damage the effect?

Assuming that you played the 5G version of ASC...I know that the instructions state that 5G cannot be used with any other sub...so it's possible that it might have had an effect....but it was only one hour of usage so it seems highly unlikely that it would have much of an impact on AOS's effects. What's probably more likely is that you might be encountering some subconscious beliefs/patterns that are in opposition to what AOS is implementing. Eventually the programming in AOS will win out but in the transition periods (which can vary from person to person) this can result in up and down effects as the pattern is being changed. I think most of the experienced members on here would pretty much say just keep on going with AOS and over time the effects should stabilize.

@ HMoody: Thanks for your advice. And I love Hank Moody too =))
Maybe I encounter some subconscious belief about my sexiness. I think that there are a connection between Confidence and Sexiness within me. It's like:
"I looks sexy so I feel confident. I am not confident because I do not think I am sexy".

RE: First run AoS. Enjoy the process - Shannon - 03-24-2013

(03-23-2013, 09:34 PM)Mr.5 Wrote: Really sorry for any English mistakes Smile. I put my satellite speakers opposite like this in my room:

[Image: p1020167x.jpg]

Am I correct? Must I put the speakers exactly? (What I mean is : "Left speaker to the left ear, right speaker to the right ear" like headphone)

By the orientation of your head... you have labeled the speakers backwards, or placed them backwards. But that's okay, because the channel orientation doesn't matter. That setup is much like what I use when I use external speakers at night. I just put them closer to the pillow. It creates this awesome "bubble of sound" in which I sleep when I do that.

About ASC for an hour, that will unbalance things for a day perhaps, but that's it. Avoid doing that.

RE: First run AoS. Enjoy the process - Mr.5' - 03-25-2013

Thanks Shannon. The results are gradually coming back.

RE: First run AoS. Enjoy the process - Ryan - 03-25-2013

Is that even important? I always listen to mine coming from my stereo speakers about 2 feet away from my bed.

Ryan

RE: First run AoS. Enjoy the process - Mr.5' - 03-29-2013

Quote from Shannon
"My subs use both channels of stereo audio. If you play them on stereo speakers or headphones, they'll give you the whole message, but you won't get the full intended impact or effect unless they're on opposite ears. "