Subliminal Talk
What next? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: What next? (/Thread-What-next)

What next? - OMeezy - 03-07-2013

Howdy all!

I have been following the forum for the past few months and a few weeks ago finished using the socializing is a game sub. I believe I was resistant at first as it took a few months to work, but Ive achieved the results that I wanted now. Which were to not be so afraid to socialize and go out to parties and gatherings, and now I can which not much problem. Honestly I didn't have much faith in subliminals but it did work.

Now Im considering what to use next. I suffer from a very very mild stammer/stutter from me trying to get my words out to quickly and them getting jumbled. Can the public speaking sub help me? Or is it only for speaking confidence?

Before using the public speaking sub, I was thinking about correcting a rather embarrassing issue as it is more important to me. Maybe using the overcoming erectile dysfunction sub, but was curious if it would be worth waiting for the 5g version? As I was resistant and it took a long while for me to see improvement while using the socializing game sub, so maybe if I wait for the 5g it would be better for me?

RE: What next? - RoaringLion - 03-07-2013

Did you notice there's a subliminal called Speak Authoritatively in the thinking and the mind section? That's one i'll be using when it gets made into 4g.

I think that the 5g version of Overcome ED will be $89.95 and i'm sure you'll receive much faster results using it than if you used the 3g version, so if you're happy to pay that, it'll be worth the wait, Shannon is working on it now so it won't be long.

RE: What next? - OMeezy - 03-07-2013

(03-07-2013, 12:58 PM)RoaringLion Wrote: Did you notice there's a subliminal called Speak Authoritatively in the thinking and the mind section? That's one i'll be using when it gets made into 4g.

I think that the 5g version of Overcome ED will be $89.95 and i'm sure you'll receive much faster results using it than if you used the 3g version, so if you're happy to pay that, it'll be worth the wait, Shannon is working on it now so it won't be long.

Oh I did not notice that sub! That seems like it would be more beneficial for the results I want. The script sounds like exactly what I want to achieve.

I dont mind paying that, I actually expected it to cost more when looking at the other 5g product prices. I think it would be better for me to wait for me to wait for the 5g then. Do you know when it is due for release?

RE: What next? - RoaringLion - 03-07-2013

The last journal entry from Shannon said "I am stuck on the OED script, but still working on it. The issue is a very complex one. Not sure how long this will take to resolve."

So you'll have to wait till he views this thread or updates his journal for the answer.

Anyway, in my haste, i forgot to say, welcome to the forum.