Subliminal Talk
Lighten Your Skin- Blue Eyes Change - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Lighten Your Skin- Blue Eyes Change (/Thread-Lighten-Your-Skin-Blue-Eyes-Change)

Lighten Your Skin- Blue Eyes Change - ncbeareatingman - 03-03-2013

Would you @ least consider Lighten Your Skin,Change Eyes to Blue in
5g,HST,SoS,OE and MaxSpeed ? As either a str8 up program on the Market or as an experimental with Testers?
YOU'd be surprised at the amount of skin lighteners/whitener's/Brightener's
there are on the Market online and beyound in the US,Canada,Turkey,all over.
Many can be quite costly,time consuming,the regiment daily,nightly and in between. Were there to be a Subliminal to deal with all of this 'all in one'- the sales might surprise you in the long run. Many people spend hundreds even thousands of dollars to even out thier skin tone,lighten and brighten thier complextions. YOu'd be surprised at the amount of folks who, overtly but especially secretly , actively do so.
Second Program:
#2) Change Eyes to Blue, that could be a phenominal Sub,as well....from brown,or black to Hazel to Blue...fascinating,transition. I Had blue eyes for the first 7 years of my life,then to hazel and then/now to medium brown. I can remember it well.Like to experience it again. I was a tow head too for the same amount of time,but not lookin to be a blonde again

RE: Lighten Your Skin- Blue Eyes Change - SensualFreja - 03-03-2013

It should be pretty doable, I watched several hypnosis videos with eye colour change Smile

And you're right, there are a ton of products for evening skin tone in the aging market. People wanting to reverse all the sun damage and have a more radiant skin tone.

I think skin tone is a huge untapped market. I'm looking at adding airbrush tans to my arsenal -- how bloody expensive are they!! $35 minimum for 1 time, it lasts a maximum of 10 days and women often pay to have themselves exfoliated beforehand.

RE: Lighten Your Skin- Blue Eyes Change - alphamach - 03-03-2013

Do you have any links to the eye color change? I would love to watch

RE: Lighten Your Skin- Blue Eyes Change - blackwavy - 05-31-2013

Those born with blue eyes, changing to browner, darker colors should detox. Also at lot of raw vegans are seeing a change in eye color.

RE: Lighten Your Skin- Blue Eyes Change - SensualFreja - 06-01-2013

Interesting. I have heard the opposite: eyes becoming clearer and lighter with detox. My own eyes, which are blue/grey, become more clear when I eliminate shitty things from my diet.

RE: Lighten Your Skin- Blue Eyes Change - Sean - 06-01-2013

(06-01-2013, 10:09 AM)SensualFreja Wrote: Interesting. I have heard the opposite: eyes becoming clearer and lighter with detox. My own eyes, which are blue/grey, become more clear when I eliminate shitty things from my diet.

I think that's what BW was trying to say. Many notice a similar change during detox.

RE: Lighten Your Skin- Blue Eyes Change - Zane - 03-20-2016

Yeah My sister wants one skin lightning program.....in 5G ofc.

So shannon if u are.reading this then please.grant our request. Even if its an experimental

RE: Lighten Your Skin- Blue Eyes Change - ncbeareatingman - 11-13-2016

Re-posting-Re-Requesting the Skin Lightening -Change Eyes to Blue but this time in 5.5/6G... I had Blue eyes until MY 7th year on Earth, when I almost 8 yrs old they begin to change as did My blond hair... I'd love the programming, to allow you to be as Pale as you wanted to be,according to your desire,perhaps...because everyone is different and has a different level that they'd want to go to or not and also,perhaps at different stages of desire in that direction,in their lives.
I Know Shannon that you have gobbs of work that you have lined up,ahead of you and are involved in right now..but man oh man would these two requested lighten skin and change eye colour to blue be a wonderful addition to the ever growing IML line of Subliminals,down the road,next year- at some point & sometime in 2017. thank you. Keith.

(03-03-2013, 11:27 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Would you @ least consider Lighten Your Skin,Change Eyes to Blue in
5g,HST,SoS,OE and MaxSpeed ? As either a str8 up program on the Market or as an experimental with Testers?
YOU'd be surprised at the amount of skin lighteners/whitener's/Brightener's
there are on the Market online and beyound in the US,Canada,Turkey,all over.
Many can be quite costly,time consuming,the regiment daily,nightly and in between. Were there to be a Subliminal to deal with all of this 'all in one'- the sales might surprise you in the long run. Many people spend hundreds even thousands of dollars to even out thier skin tone,lighten and brighten thier complextions. YOu'd be surprised at the amount of folks who, overtly but especially secretly , actively do so.
Second Program:
#2) Change Eyes to Blue, that could be a phenominal Sub,as well....from brown,or black to Hazel to Blue...fascinating,transition. I Had blue eyes for the first 7 years of my life,then to hazel and then/now to medium brown. I can remember it well.Like to experience it again. I was a tow head too for the same amount of time,but not lookin to be a blonde again

RE: Lighten Your Skin- Blue Eyes Change - ncbeareatingman - 01-13-2017

Yes, Yes and Yes!!!

RE: Lighten Your Skin- Blue Eyes Change - ncbeareatingman - 08-10-2019

Love to see these in 6G down the road....that would be amazing.

RE: Lighten Your Skin- Blue Eyes Change - Shannon - 08-10-2019

Things like this aren't my top priority for 6G. 6G has a lot of potential to actually help the world improve in serious ways. So these will eventually make it out I'm sure, but I want to solve some real problems first.

RE: Lighten Your Skin- Blue Eyes Change - Zane - 08-10-2019

Agreed.

RE: Lighten Your Skin- Blue Eyes Change - ncbeareatingman - 08-10-2019

(08-10-2019, 09:18 AM)Shannon Wrote: Things like this aren't my top priority for 6G.  6G has a lot of potential to actually help the world improve in serious ways.  So these will eventually make it out I'm sure, but I want to solve some real problems first.

Got cha.Understoodand respected. I was putting a message into this posting from 2013,as a way of saying "Hey Remember this one!?". thanx for responding Shannon.