Subliminal Talk
Prescription? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Prescription? (/Thread-Prescription)

Prescription? - Grenade - 03-02-2013

Hi guys,

So I've been using ultra success and BIATW for about three days, I'm a little conflicted about which products I should be using.

I'm studying for a masters and have my final exams in two months, I really have to knuckle down, focus, study and apply for jobs, so I'm beginning to think that maybe I should can BIATW and focus on perhaps laser like focus or maximum learning

or perhaps maximum learning and ultra motivation?

Given some of the reviews I also wonder whether I should just get the AM set, which from what I've heard, helps to focus on goals and helps with motivation/striving as well.

Any thoughts would be welcome.

RE: Prescription? - RoaringLion - 03-02-2013

I would definitely use Maximum Learning Speed if I were you, you could listen to Alpha Male at the same time. If not Alpha Male then either Laser like focus, Ultra Success or Ultra Motivation.

RE: Prescription? - Sean - 03-02-2013

Attracting women is not going to help you with other goals, right now. I'd set that aside and use something that will help you achieve other goals.

RE: Prescription? - Shannon - 03-02-2013

I would not recommend AM for you until you're done with your exam. If you've never used it before, it's like a boot camp, and that may help or hinder your efforts towards your Master's, depending on how you respond to it.

I suggest a combination of MLS and US or MLS and LLFC. I would personally use the former combination.

RE: Prescription? - Grenade - 03-02-2013

Thanks guys, really appreciate it. I'm going to stick with US/MLS for the next couple of months.

RE: Prescription? - Grenade - 03-04-2013

I've looked on the forum for this but there seem to be some contradictory reports, is there an optimal way to use Ultra Success and Maximum Learning Speed together? I had one night where I had a playlist cycling through both back to back all night, and have had nights where I just use US and use MLS during the day whilst studying?

Looking forward to starting a Journal on this!

RE: Prescription? - RoaringLion - 03-04-2013

You need to listen in blocks. So say you decide you want to listen to the subs for a total of 12 hours per day and you want to listen for equal time to each, you'll want to listen to MLS during the day for 6 hours, take a break, then listen to US for 6 hours or the other way round.

RE: Prescription? - Sean - 03-05-2013

My understanding is that it is less "need" and more "way better" to listen in blocks.

RE: Prescription? - Grenade - 03-06-2013

Cheers Sean, Lion, just keeping to US during the night and MLS during the day. Quite tempting to go back to BIATW - changes i've seen are amazing.