Subliminal Talk
BAMM Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Wealth (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Wealth)
+--- Forum: B.A.M.M. Discussion & Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-B-A-M-M-Discussion-Journals)
+--- Thread: BAMM Journal (/Thread-BAMM-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: BAMM Journal - THolt - 08-08-2013

On stage 6 now, not really noticing anything majorly obvious. More ogsf programming, and a desire to read and clean. This will all be obvious as to the relevance of the occurrences that have occurred during BAMM

RE: BAMM Journal - THolt - 10-14-2013

After a long hiatus, I am writing again. Nothing serious occurred except some deep emotional changes. I feel a sense of certainty growing. It is not very noticeable but it is there.

RE: BAMM Journal - THolt - 10-30-2013

I am starting a sense of deservedness in Stage 8. I don't if this is Stage 8 or a buildup from other stages. I am starting to place a higher monetary value on myself. The stage has been good at clearing emotional baggage too.

RE: BAMM Journal - THolt - 11-05-2013

For some reason I have been getting interested in philosophy. I mean the Enlightenment stuff like Hobbes, Rouseau, Hume, Locke. This stuff was fairly interesting before but I seem to want to read this stuff. What this has to do with becoming a mm is beyond me. This isn't for any school either.

RE: BAMM Journal - THolt - 01-16-2014

Stage 10 has been hard in terms of fear. I have faced fears that I thought I couldn't do. It has been a turning point for me

RE: BAMM Journal - Quote - 01-16-2014

(01-16-2014, 08:00 AM)THolt Wrote: Stage 10 has been hard in terms of fear. I have faced fears that I thought I couldn't do. It has been a turning point for me

I think, THIS is amazing. If you are avail to elaborate more on the experience would be great Smile

Were you consciously aware of those fears?

RE: BAMM Journal - THolt - 05-16-2014

Stage 2 has been interesting. A bit of fear programming and some guilt issues have emerged. Overall this stage has been really subtle, but I am making progress. Not anything in terms of major financial changes; however these emotional changes Im experiencing will somehow point me towards the ultimate goal.

RE: BAMM Journal - Fonzy3 - 05-16-2014

This is your first year using BAMM correct? Your emotional changes will be key to growing into the multimillionaire you intend to be.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: BAMM Journal - THolt - 05-16-2014

I have already been through the program once. I went through a lot of changes, but there are stil more. Overall Im a different person then from last year

RE: BAMM Journal - ncbeareatingman - 05-18-2014

I concur - I've gone thru the process w/BAMM once and am continuing onward
I Am not the same man I was last year. the journey. continues.
thankks for sharing & posting. Keith.

RE: BAMM Journal - THolt - 08-08-2014

To all BAMM users, what is your optimal use time per day? What's the most you've listened to BAMM in a day? Obviously besides the min of 8 hours. I try to exceeed 8 hours on earphones everyday assuming my schedule allows me. I can make up the rest at night.

RE: BAMM Journal - THolt - 08-08-2014

Do you feel your results were better with 18 hour days? I have heard Shannon say that sometimes too much listening can be counterproductive.

RE: BAMM Journal - Shannon - 08-08-2014

I use it while I sleep. I typically sleep at least 10 hours a night, and sometimes more. During the day I will also use it if I am having trouble focusing on work or motivating myself to work on something that is bothering me to do. So for me, usually 10-12 hours, sometimes as much as 21.

RE: BAMM Journal - THolt - 08-17-2014

I listen to it as much as I can on earphones. A day I have off, I try to listen at least 8 hours on earphones. I find the program is finding areas I need to work on that I didn't think I would need work on. Like fear for instance.