Subliminal Talk
BAMM Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Wealth (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Wealth)
+--- Forum: B.A.M.M. Discussion & Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-B-A-M-M-Discussion-Journals)
+--- Thread: BAMM Journal (/Thread-BAMM-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: BAMM Journal - Shannon - 05-06-2013

Stage 3's script is the second longest stage script of the set. It's around 89 pages long IIRC. It covers a lot of different things.

RE: BAMM Journal - THolt - 05-09-2013

Stage 3 started out with fear destruction but has transitioned smoothly into a sense of calm that the goal will be achieved. I am only a week into stage 3.

RE: BAMM Journal - ncbeareatingman - 05-10-2013

Very Cool Tholt. Very cool. IM two weeks behind ja. Lookin forward to stage III and dealing with both 3 and 4 and especially looking forward to integrating stage5 and beyound,that journey starts in Mid July for Me. MOre power to ya Man. Keith.

RE: BAMM Journal - THolt - 05-16-2013

Fear destruction has been rough in this stage. I have this fear of something that is making things tough but this is a natural part of the process. I took the day off from BAMM yesterday as it was my 16th day. This fear destruction this early in the program is boding well for the rest of the program.

RE: BAMM Journal - THolt - 05-23-2013

I ran across some self improvement article or whatever that had an affirmation that sounded interesting. It went like, "my subconscious easily accepts any belief by saying it 10-20 times". This effectively would make change almost instant with saying an affirmation 10-20 times in theory. Could a concept like that work if put into a subliminal and worded correctly. It sounds like wishful thinking.

RE: BAMM Journal - Shannon - 05-23-2013

According to the theories I work from, saying it 10 or 20 times and having it accepted doesn't do squat. It has to overpower the predominant programming through emotional impact magnitude or repetition. So if my theories are correct, it might be accepted, but at best you'd get a placebo effect that would require your conscious mind to believe there would be a result in order to make even the placebo effect kick in. It would be entirely useless without massive repetition or emotional impact magnitude to overtake and replace the previous program.

RE: BAMM Journal - THolt - 06-12-2013

Stage 4 has been subtle so far with sensible changes in the fear destruction area. I have started to realize that I can achieve the goal but it is not an overwhelming sensation but it is it notable. Ideas are flowing on how to get there. The main theme of this program is subtlety and looking back to see how far I have come.

RE: BAMM Journal - Shannon - 06-12-2013

It works in the way that is best suited to the individual using it.

RE: BAMM Journal - THolt - 06-25-2013

Stage 4 has been very subtle so far but noticeable in its effects. I feel like I am needing more sleep for stage 4 but my path to wealth is growing with clarity. My emotions are being dealt with in a positive way. I can't wait to see what the rest of the program brings forth

RE: BAMM Journal - Spiral - 06-25-2013

Smile

My sleep improved greatly in stage 3 but stage 4 is alot like stage 2 for me. More sleep, please.

Good to hear you're gaining clarity! Watch out claritin clear... THolt is clearer than you

RE: BAMM Journal - THolt - 07-04-2013

Spiral, you live in Georgia? So do I. Small world

RE: BAMM Journal - THolt - 07-12-2013

I am finding by using BAMM that I have resurrected my passion for playing the piano. What this has to with becoming a millionaire, I don't know or even if it is BAMM related. Interesting. I used to to play the piano a lot a while back. Classical pieces are my favorite. Since I can't use two programs bc of BAMM, what could I do to have the effect of the sub Learn Your Instrument Faster.

RE: BAMM Journal - Shannon - 07-13-2013

Practice more. lol That's about it.

BAMM seems to find threads that start off seeming to bear no relationship to becoming a millionaire, and they all lead to it in the end. It's the Optimus Engine at work, apparently using the butterfly effect to make things happen the way you want them to in the end.

RE: BAMM Journal - Andrew - 07-15-2013

Practice less. Quality practice, not quantity.

Some friends of mine who are performance majors on the Violin were far ahead of me when I started. Now I'm ahead of them. They practice a minimum average of 4 hours a day. I practice a upper maximum average of 7 hours a week. Usually every other day or two on one off if I rotate pieces. Have to leave gaps in your practice for the QUALITY work to sink into long-term memory as well as accurate, fast recall.

When you practice more it causes in the brain what would be similar to stirring and adding water to concrete. It needs to settle. The brain can only handle about 30 minutes of exercise/ear training, and about 30 minutes of working on a piece. That gives your brain the maximum amount of information it can handle to then transfer to long term memory and adapt your fast recall/accuracy.

If you don't believe me, set up tests. Practice 4 hours, wait 2-4 days. Test your progress. Then, practice with a high mental sharpness and intensity, use your ear carefully, dissect the notes carefully, concentrate on quality. Do this for an hour. Wait 2-4 days. Test your progress.

It will be the same. Also test practicing every day one week. Then test practicing every other day. You'll make better progress from less because like keeping concrete in the mixer you're erasing much of your previous days work that the brain hasn't organized yet. The only improvements made will be mostly a lie and stem from inadvertent memorization due to sheer exposure to the material.

Less practice is more. The only exception is memorization. When I'm memorizing a piece I do put in some grueling hours till it's all in my fingers.

Funny thing is, same thing goes in the gym. If you were to work just one body part like biceps every day you'd never make any gains cause you'd never heal/give time to adapt. The body and brain seem to adapt to stimuli in similar ways, both taking time.