Subliminal Talk
ronatello's journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: ronatello's journal (/Thread-ronatello-s-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: ronatello's journal - ronatello - 08-14-2010

Thanks, Spiral! I also have this realization... you can't move forward when you're at the top of the mountain so it was time that I made another trip down to the valley. Despite the fact that I'm in the proverbial valley, I still got (and still get) positive responses from women. Not all women but that's okay. I'll bounce back up eventually. It also can be from being exposed to 3 different sub programs:
1. The aura video, which I get about 1:30 each day, if not more.
2. The become irresistibly attractive sub which I have curtailed down to just 2 - 2 1/2 hours a night now for the time being (was about 6 hours)
3. The ASC sub which I increased from the 2 to 6 hours (the 2 subs I have switched exposure times).
I will try this for 2 weeks and then switch it back. One reason why I feel the way I do is because of the intensity that I'm hitting my subconscious with the subs... it's a lot of mental work, I know.
The effect that I got from the Aura video is finally smoothed out (probably a sign that the subs are getting internalized to some extent).
One may think that the subs have quit working their magic and thus one would give up but me? Not happening... I will still move forward.
Another wacky dream last night, this time it had a thundercow in it that was poking fun at my journal (I think it was the one I keep on my computer and not this one). But did it bother me? Nope. Smile
Having dreams like this is telling me that stuff is getting released. About time!

RE: ronatello's journal - ronatello - 08-15-2010

Yesterday was quite interesting. A woman with her 8yr old son in tow made an obvious approach to me at Hoots once I got back from Salsa dance class. Her body didn't really appeal to me 100% but her zany personality kinda turned me on. So she sits across from me in the high table section. I sat in a booth. She was dressed with a sun dress that showed quite a bit of her legs and also showed quite a bit of cleavage. I would classify her as a BBW (opposite of thundercow). Once she sat down, she immediately looks at me and starts smiling and then says, "I have to break him in sometime!". LOL! (Referring to her son) So she asks me what are "training burgers"? And I told her they are miniature burgers that kids like to eat. Her son had a bunch of Star Wars figures out, playing with them. Then she starts a conversation on why women (most women) hate going to Hooters, and I said, "Maybe they think it's competition or something". Well, feminists hate Hooters because they feel it objectifies women. But my opinion is, it's just a costume that the waitresses wear. It's a gimmick. The girls that work there are no different than the girls that work other places, only most of the girls are prettier (that's my observation, yours may be different)... and most girls will interact with the customers for an extended period of time if things are slow.
Like yesterday's waitress... she told me she likes to hang out at the water park and ride slides (boom! + on compatibility right there). I notice a ring on her ring finger though. Another waitress that I haven't seen in a good long time was there last night so we got re-acquainted. It's feeling like I'm slowly starting back up on the upswing again. Smile

RE: ronatello's journal - ronatello - 08-21-2010

Today was another interesting day at work... it started off slow... however I noticed more women giving me the eye today (which I liked, lol). I feel much smaller "spikes" from the Aura video. That tells me that it's getting more internalized and since I also expose myself to the Become Irresistibly Attractive... sub, the manifestation part is beginning to take hold. I still give the lion's share to the ASC sub for the time being.
I'm getting very close to just breaking down and getting the Alpha Male program. And when I do, I will start a separate journal that centers around that sub ONLY, along with some background info and an explanation on why I choose the Alpha Male sub program.

RE: ronatello's journal - K-Train - 08-21-2010

Glad to hear your getting results Ron! If you want to, I suggest buying the Alpha Sub and using it in conjunction with BIABW. I'm currently using them both together and right now I'm feeling some great self-effects.

Also, what kind of manifestation effects are you seeing from BIABW?

RE: ronatello's journal - ronatello - 08-22-2010

What kind of manifestation? Well yesterday, I kept seeing "new" women (hospital associates) at work looking at me and saying hi and I kept racking my brain trying to figure out who they were. One women that wasn't a worker (a mom w/ her child) was walking down the hall while I was doing some floorwork. I caught a glimpse of her and went on about my business. As she drew closer, we locked eyes and she said "hi, how are you" or something like that. She had a nice pair of big hoop earrings on (and I LOVE hoop earrings, lol!). She and her child went on and later on she came through again heading in the other direction. This time she giggled as she passed through. It was apparent that she was attracted to me judging by the way she was acting. Smile
But yes, I just got through purchasing the 2010 AM set (ultrasonic) and I will start a separate journal entry just for that sub.

RE: ronatello's journal - Shannon - 08-24-2010

I have noticed that hoop earrings seem to have some correlation to a woman's self image. The bigger they are, the more she usually thinks of herself.

RE: ronatello's journal - ronatello - 08-25-2010

I really don't know why I'm turned on by them but I am, but I'm turned on more by women wearing belly button rings, like the girl at the pool yesterday. We had a nice chat.
I had a dream and she was in it last night. She called me by my name and was asking a question. I forgot what she said though! It sure is nice when all I have to do is go to the swimming pool (which is about 100 feet away from my apt. door)l and a pretty girl starts talking to me. The pool is closing in a couple of weeks so I'm heading there every morning before work... whether I feel like doing so or not! Smile

RE: ronatello's journal - ronatello - 04-10-2011

Time to unearth this journal, which is more or less a "general purpose" journal. My last post was dated last year in August, which is when I started Alpha Male 2010 and before that, I ran the BIATBW 6.0, ASC, and Aura of Sexiness.
With Alpha Male 2010 finished, I still feel that I am getting effects from that sub with things like thinking more for myself. Still, I had ups and downs upon finishing the sub (everybody has mood swings, that's just life! You can't stay up on the top forever because if you did, you wouldn't grow. That's how it is!)
Now.. post Alpha Male 2010, I started BIATBW 7.1 and since I had a mild bout with the flu during half of the session, I pretty much missed out on what it had to offer. I ran it for 32 days and I really didn't notice much, except that most guys either giving me more respect (a byproduct of Alpha Male) or acting repulsed, jealous, or distant around me. My mood was also rather negative most of the time, esp. during the 1st half when I was sick. I still have garbage programming left over I guess which is why I felt the way I did.
I'm running the BIATBW sexually sub as of now and it seems to have more immediate effects vs. the "regular" sub. I am getting more looks from women and I'm finding myself looking into women's eyes more often.
I'm torn on either running this sub for 32 days or jumping ship and starting Sex Magnet which I just bought and starting that one tonight. It looks to me via the notes that the 1st 3 stages of SM are basically a continuation of Alpha Male (let's call it stage 7 through 9) with some sexual stuff thrown in. Being that it states it kills neediness in the first 3 stages, I'm game. I just want that demon cast out and locked up in the abyss!
And since I'm seeing myself more and more like Hugh Hefner, then I ask myself, why not? Quit holding back and jump in, ya wuss!
Another demon that I want ostracized is the Apathy demon, which tends to rear its ugly head and it did so during stage 6 of Alpha. My desire to go work out seemed to dissipate and I felt a bit too laid back and not driven. My attitude more or less was like, "yeah, whatever! Tongue"
Despite all of that, I feel that I was definitely helped by Alpha Male 2010. I don't lean on anybody and I pride myself of being independent. I still have a few rough edges that need to be softened. I don't want to scare anybody off!
Another thing that Alpha Male brought up is me facing the fact that I'm not happy where I live so I have a desire to move. I'm talking with my half sister in Houston. While it's not San Diego, it will be a major step up because where I live, I just don't find it fulfilling and I refuse to put on a fake happy mask and pretend that I'm happy. It's incongruent and I know people can see right through it in a second. So within the remainder of this year, I will be getting my ducks in a row.... selling unneeded junk on ebay for extra money and set sail.

RE: ronatello's journal - Spiral - 04-10-2011

Dew it ron! I'm talking about SM and moving!

RE: ronatello's journal - Ryan - 04-10-2011

Hell man, Sex Magnet is like the semi-truck to BIATBWS (go-cart). Go for it all, that's why you're here aren't you? =)

Ryan

RE: ronatello's journal - ronatello - 04-10-2011

Mmm perhaps... Smile
I'll start it tonight and I'm thinking of a clever / covert name for a journal entry. Not that I'm trying to hide anything of course... gotta brainstorm that one for a while Smile

RE: ronatello's journal - Shannon - 04-10-2011

Ron, I think you have misunderstood the first three stages of SM. This is a major departure. there is a little alpha type stuff, but about 97% of the script focuses on sex, sexuality, attracting sex, manifesting sex, seducing, getting sex, manifesting sex, and becoming better at sex. Did I mention sex?

Stages 1, 2 and 3 are just using a ramping up method that boosts the self improvement effects of AM in some directions.Believe me, they jump right into the deep end as quickly as possible. It's like switching planes, and going in a decidedly different direction.

RE: ronatello's journal - ronatello - 04-12-2011

I'm still trying to come up with a catchy title for the journal I'm about to start with SM. I was thinking of "diary of a women lover" or "bunny harvester" (sounds ultra-lame, LOL). But I have some stuff to report on just two days in...
Okay it may be just placebo or it may be effects from the previous sub (BIATBW -S) but more women seem to showing more interest. A LOT of smiles and eye contact... a definite step up from just last week.
And something odd to note. I was on the riding autoscrubber and for some odd reason, a girl (like 5 or 6 years old) had her mom's cell phone and wanted to take my picture. WHY?! That was just weird! lol Maybe that means I'm being far more approachable than I have been in the past. Of course, the nurses (the ones that I find attractive) and the student nurses were paying much more attention today than in the past. A harbinger of things to come I guess. I can't wait until one tries to pin me to the wall and try to proposition me for some ♥'ing Smile

RE: ronatello's journal - Shannon - 04-13-2011

Ron, call your journal "The Ronatello Sex Magnet Experiment" or something like that.

SM doesn't work on girls that young, by the way. It works specifically on "women". I.E. adult females. I suspect maybe she just thought you are cute, or looked funny on the autoscrubber. Wink

I'm looking forward to hearing your stories and reports for SM.