Subliminal Talk
ronatello's journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: ronatello's journal (/Thread-ronatello-s-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: ronatello's journal - ronatello - 07-24-2010

I recently started the experimental video of Aura of Sexiness so I have that to report on:
At work yesterday, I had a few women walk by me and smile big. I get a lot of ppl saying hi, or hello to me quite often nowadays and I don't have to initiate anything. Besides the Aura video, I also listen to the Become irresistibly... ultrasonic sub at night. And also an experiment of my own, I took the ASC sub along with some music and mixed it via a multitrack audio program (Nero SoundTrax) and burned it to CD for listening to my car (details are in the chatterbox section).
Yesterday, I watched the Aura video 30 minutes before heading to work and when I got in last night from work, I exposed myself to it for an hour (which got kinda boring... asking myself how much longer? lol).
I had some crazy dreams last night... some parts were R rated. Woke up at one time feeling kinda horny as well.
So to Shannon: how about public domain music mixed in... or a way to mix music in with the video somehow? I suppose you can make an ultrasonic version of the vid so one can use their own music to accompany the video? And with that being said, music with only uplifting lyrics or something like classical or jazz... no depressing music allowed! Smile

RE: ronatello's journal - Clamshell - 07-24-2010

(07-24-2010, 09:04 AM)ronatello Wrote: I recently started the experimental video of Aura of Sexiness so I have that to report on:
At work yesterday, I had a few women walk by me and smile big. I get a lot of ppl saying hi, or hello to me quite often nowadays and I don't have to initiate anything. Besides the Aura video, I also listen to the Become irresistibly... ultrasonic sub at night. And also an experiment of my own, I took the ASC sub along with some music and mixed it via a multitrack audio program (Nero SoundTrax) and burned it to CD for listening to my car (details are in the chatterbox section).
Yesterday, I watched the Aura video 30 minutes before heading to work and when I got in last night from work, I exposed myself to it for an hour (which got kinda boring... asking myself how much longer? lol).
I had some crazy dreams last night... some parts were R rated. Woke up at one time feeling kinda horny as well.
So to Shannon: how about public domain music mixed in... or a way to mix music in with the video somehow? I suppose you can make an ultrasonic version of the vid so one can use their own music to accompany the video? And with that being said, music with only uplifting lyrics or something like classical or jazz... no depressing music allowed! Smile

This Aura of Sexiness video: can it be done with any other subs? As some people may know, I'm doing the money subs, but I wouldn't mind working on my sexiness auraBig Grin

RE: ronatello's journal - ronatello - 07-24-2010

The person to ask would be Shannon since I'm not doing the money subs. I'm sure it will work but it may increase the delay of manifestation.

RE: ronatello's journal - Andrew - 07-27-2010

(07-24-2010, 04:23 PM)Clamshell Wrote: This Aura of Sexiness video: can it be done with any other subs? As some people may know, I'm doing the money subs, but I wouldn't mind working on my sexiness auraBig Grin

He wants AoS video testing to not be done with its counterpart MP3. Money subs? Go for it, there won't be a problem.

RE: ronatello's journal - Clamshell - 07-27-2010

(07-27-2010, 01:24 PM)subadmin Wrote:
(07-24-2010, 04:23 PM)Clamshell Wrote: This Aura of Sexiness video: can it be done with any other subs? As some people may know, I'm doing the money subs, but I wouldn't mind working on my sexiness auraBig Grin

He wants AoS video testing to not be done with its counterpart MP3. Money subs? Go for it, there won't be a problem.

I will have to try that out, then.

RE: ronatello's journal - ronatello - 07-30-2010

So besides me, who else is using the video? I can say one thing... I feel a lot more sexy than even one week ago. I try to do an hour's worth each day, video wise. And if anyone is using the video, what are the effects you are getting?
To Shannon: are you in the process of doing a video sub based on Absolute Self Confidence?
And on to other projects...
My hand-me-down computer is up and running and I use that in my bedroom to play mp3's (the subs, that is!). I just remote in from the main computer and start up Videolan, open the playlist, hit play, toggle repeat all, and viola, I'm all set! The computer's sound output is fed to an old stereo receiver and some small surround speakers (Cambridge SoundWorks "The Surround II" which have a very strong treble response... I keep the treble control flat on the receiver!!).
For those who are curious, here is my playlist:
theta (one time only at the beginning)
ASC (2x)
Become Irresistibly Attractive... (4x)
ASC(2x)
Become... (4x)
ASC(2x)
Become... (2x)
Total time: 8h, 30m
I am NOT using the Aura mp3 as I am testing with the video version.

I have had some incredibly wacky dreams as of late. I could write a 5,000 word thesis on the dreams alone but I prefer not to. I want more X rated dreams though! Smile

RE: ronatello's journal - woceyes - 07-30-2010

I am running the video and it feels like its working. Watching it makes me really tired (almost fell asleep twice today) while at the same time It feels like a burst of energy and excitement like when your nervous but its relaxing? not sure if that makes any sense but after watching it i do feel better about my self and a lot more sexy.

RE: ronatello's journal - Ryan - 07-31-2010

X rated dreams about Hooter's girls Wink

RE: ronatello's journal - ronatello - 07-31-2010

LOL Ryan!
Not just Hooters girls... Smile
@ woceyes: I get similar results. I really don't fall asleep at it but it does make me at times turned on (the sexiness). I'm burning the vob to DVD so I won't have to be tied down to the computer in order to watch it.
Another wacky dream... I was buying bikini brief underwear and the woman that checked me out happens to work as a nurse in the hospital's O.R. area (in real life). Now that was bizarre!

RE: ronatello's journal - woceyes - 07-31-2010

It can get a little boring watching it.Tongue i can say tho this morning i was getting hit on by the cashier. She was using a lot of innuendos So it must be working. Big Grin

I am also playing the ultrasonic version at night not sure if it really matters to be playing it or not. I see you stopped Ronatello dose it feel the same as when you were listening to the sub?

RE: ronatello's journal - ronatello - 07-31-2010

It seems to me that the vid has more kick to it... the reason being that not only are there are audible suggestions but visual as well so theoretically, it should have twice (or maybe more than twice) the effect as audible alone. A while back... a girl made an innuendo (asked if I layed pipes... ebonic slang for having sex). The other night, a woman that I know yells out "heyyyy babyyy".
As per Shannon, he made a suggestion to NOT play the audio version of aura when testing with the video version so He can get a valid report on its [vid version of aura] effectiveness.
And as one watches the swirling colours and the roar of the sea, it would be a good time to visualize Wink... visualize you and a girl breaking into a lifeguard hut for some hot action... lol

RE: ronatello's journal - woceyes - 07-31-2010

Ok ill start doing the ASC sub (again) at night and continue with the vid testing. nice visualization ill try that when i watch it. Smile Thanks Ronatello

RE: ronatello's journal - Clamshell - 08-01-2010

I'm having strange issues between the Ultrasonic Subliminals site and my IP address. So I'm probably going to try taking my laptop out of the house and see if I can't order it from somewhere else. I really want to try this out with the money subs and see what happens.

I'm getting more interest from women just by doing the money subs, and I haven't made any money yet!

RE: ronatello's journal - ronatello - 08-01-2010

I think some of the subliminals do some cross-pollinating. There may be some suggestions in the money sub that deal with abundance that's causing them to be drawn to you in some way. Just a thought...

Another wacky dream last night... I was in a shopping mall or something at the edge of one store that sells primarily womens goods and I was watching an interaction between a guy and his gf (I guess) or maybe there were co-workers? Anyways, it was funny because the guy was a supposed lady's man and the girl was calling him a \/\/h0r3 because he was going out with, being around, (and possibly sleeping with) so many women. The guy was brushing off her accusations... actually he was delighting in it because he was smiling which made the girl even angrier since her ranting was backfiring right in front of her. lol