Subliminal Talk
ronatello's journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: ronatello's journal (/Thread-ronatello-s-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: ronatello's journal - ronatello - 06-21-2010

Absolutely right. And coming from an "abundance" mindset dictates that you don't care if others like you or not... either they like you or not... whatever happens, my toes are still tappin'. I would say that I'm pretty much real and I don't put on airs to impress anybody. I act crazy but that's just an extension of my personality.

Anyway, this happened today earlier... Me and Ryan were talking about waxing and tanning so I went to one salon that does the waxing. I walk in and head towards the counter and the women all look at me and smile... one cute blonde girl in particular looks at me and smiles, then looks down. One worker shows me to the room where they do the waxing and I walk by a bunch of women getting their hair done and the majority look at me and smile as I walk past. I was like going... okay... lol.
And for Ryan: the wax job is going to set me back $45 but it's worth it. She told me the hair will grow back thinner each time until all of the hair follicles get yanked out. I'm sure it's a once a month process and once I get the back done and over with, then I'll do me chest!

RE: ronatello's journal - Ryan - 06-21-2010

Great, probably going to go do it tomorrow if I don't chicken out! Smile

RE: ronatello's journal - ronatello - 06-23-2010

More crazy dreams last night and it was racy too. Anyhoo, I had fun at the salsa dance last night. I had a few guys shaking my hand and whatnot and danced with a few pretty girls before I overheated and keeled over from heat stroke! (it was HOT inside the club!). Man, some of those (pretty) girls need to not be so self conscious about dancing and stuff. It sucks that one would think others may make fun of them if they dance so some just sit and watch and afraid to take a risk every once in a while. Aside from believing in one's self, the best way to overcome that is to just JUMP IN and go for it... Maybe play the ASC sub so everybody would get a jolt of confidence! J/K Smile

RE: ronatello's journal - Shannon - 06-23-2010

I am having a chuckle listening to guys talk about waxing and tanning. Smile

RE: ronatello's journal - Ryan - 06-23-2010

Gotta look good Smile

RE: ronatello's journal - Shannon - 06-23-2010

I'm actually quite pleased to see you guys taking the initiative to make yourselves look good and take care of your appearance and such. That's really important for success with the ladies, because a man who cares enough to take the time to make himself look good is a man who has self respect and a sense of self worth, and that is something ladies really like. It's just amusing. Smile I'm working on some experimental depilatory programs, perhaps they'll save you from having to wax in the future.

RE: ronatello's journal - Ryan - 06-23-2010

I saw a subliminal on another website for permanent hair removal, however, you had to use hypnosis along with it for months to specify a certain area to remove the hair. That would be awesome though if it worked to remove hair from your body permanently, would obviously save a lot of money.

Of course, I blame you for my growing debt this week Tongue haha but that's what I signed up for Big Grin I just got a sudden urge to start doing these things and it feels great!

RE: ronatello's journal - ronatello - 06-23-2010

I admire anyone that goes out of their way to take care of themselves, whether they are male are female.
" I'm working on some experimental depilatory programs, perhaps they'll save you from having to wax in the future. "
I think I would rather go to the salon and chatting with the workers and other patrons... sounds more fun! Wink
Hopefully I will have another R rated dream tonight like last night. Last nights dream girl was a GREAT kisser and
tonguer !

RE: ronatello's journal - Shannon - 06-24-2010

(06-23-2010, 06:18 PM)Ryan Wrote: I saw a subliminal on another website for permanent hair removal, however, you had to use hypnosis along with it for months to specify a certain area to remove the hair. That would be awesome though if it worked to remove hair from your body permanently, would obviously save a lot of money.

Of course, I blame you for my growing debt this week Tongue haha but that's what I signed up for Big Grin I just got a sudden urge to start doing these things and it feels great!

I'm planning to try to make the scripts work in such a way that the result is quick hair loss in a specified area that is long term to permanent, but remains reversible also.

RE: ronatello's journal - Shannon - 06-24-2010

(06-23-2010, 08:53 PM)ronatello Wrote: I admire anyone that goes out of their way to take care of themselves, whether they are male are female.
" I'm working on some experimental depilatory programs, perhaps they'll save you from having to wax in the future. "
I think I would rather go to the salon and chatting with the workers and other patrons... sounds more fun! Wink
Hopefully I will have another R rated dream tonight like last night. Last nights dream girl was a GREAT kisser and
tonguer !

More fun, more opportunity to flirt and play with the ladies, more like! lol But you've got me there. I can't make a subiminal for hair removal be as much fun as flirting is. Big Grin

RE: ronatello's journal - ronatello - 06-28-2010

I've noticed that I'm getting a bit more braver every day. Today, I told the girls @ Hoot's the dreams I had of them ( see my previous posts) and I told them while looking right at them too. The first one said I was crazy and nasty (but I know for a fact she enjoyed it lol) and the other one said I was crazy... with a big smile on her face. Smile After hugging several of the Hooties, I returned to local city and headed to the tanning salon. More flirting fun commenced at the salon and I conversed with a NEW girl which was quite effortless... and bantering with one of the workers there that I nicknamed "Muskrat". I showed her my pics that I took at the salsa dance last week and she said don't show her any pics of me with the Hooters Girls. Well, that's like waving a red flag in front of a bull so I showed her a pic of me with 2 girls... doing gangsta signs so I put that pic on my cam, say "gangstas of love", and show her. She rolled her eyes and me and her bantered more. Then I told her that I love the girls and they love me...then I told her that I even love her!
She said, "I'm at a loss of words!" Then I laughed and said, "agape love! agape love!" Smile Me and the girl banter all the time. She has a boyf (I don't care, lol) but I still banter with her every time she's there.
I''m heading to San Diego tomorrow for more fun!
As an aside, I purchased the become irresistible... sub along with life tune-up, and the meditation series, which I will experiment with upon coming back home... I will be too busy out there to mess with the meditation stuff. However, I am bringing my full size headphones which I will fold out to make speakers along with a portable CD player to play the ultrasonic subs as I sleep. I will put the headphones in very close proximity to me and point them towards my head. I don't think sleeping with the big cans on my head will be practical. The headphones are a good set (Sony MDR V6) that have a very full sound (response in excess of 20Khz!). I burned a CD that contains the aura and become irresistible ultrasonic subs.
Well, I'll write more when I get back from out west!

RE: ronatello's journal - ronatello - 07-07-2010

I'm back from the vacation and I had a lot of fun. Day one started out very nasty with me forgetting my wallet (!) so my mom took me back to my apt in order to get it. I had to catch another flight. Forgetting my wallet is EXTREMELY rare... like one in a million shot or something. I packed everything else meticulously though. Smile
I was greeted with a nice cool breeze upon leaving the airport. Everything else went without a hitch the rest of the evening. I had fun teaching a nice looking woman with an accent how to bachata dance which was quite difficult because she was hell bent on keeping her body plastered to mine most of the time. So I said, "watch my feet". She looks down for a bit and then back at me. I stayed there until 1:00 in the morning which is 3:00 am "my time" (which is central time!). She bear hugged me and said THANNKK YOUUU after the dance.
The Gaslamp district in San Diego is actually quiet at 1:00 ish in the morning and especially since my ears were ringing.
I had fun conversing with several at the hotel.
I took the CD player with the subliminals (absolute self confidence and the aura of sexiness) and full sized headphones, sat the headphones on the nighstand next to the bed and turned the volume on the cd player to the max and pointed the earcups towards me... put the cd player on repeat all and dozed off.
Day 2 started out slow due to the fact I stayed out so late. Hit some eye contact with a few women in the hotel restaurant and talked with the waitress a bit. I was just wanting to relax so I went out to the pool and checked out the decorations (tiki stuff) in and around the pool and hot tub area.
I visited the Gaslamp Hoots (naturally!) and flirted with Choci, my waitress. I got my pic taken with her and two other Hooties. I then got my pic took with the bartender who had a nice belly button ring (I complimented her on the ring, btw). Most of the Hooties were eyeing me up and smiling as they walked by my table... not that I'm complaining! lol
The late evening of day 2 involved the salsa club again and I danced with a few nice women. It was EXTREMELY crowded and that kinda put me off of dancing. I like my space! I talked to one woman about salsa and told her about the Little Rock salsa scene and whatnot. She was actually Puerto Rican and lived near Balboa Park (talked about that as well)
Day 3 involved going to Balboa park to see some museums. I actually wanted to keep to myself a bit and not wanting to mingle much. I'm figuring that there was some stuff being pulled deep out of my subconscious. I knew what was going on and brushed it off. Despite all of that, I still had people saying hi to me and stuff and had a few beautiful women check me out.
I witnessed a beautiful Asian woman getting her pic took. She had a wedding dress on and I was thinking... Balboa Park is a beautiful place to get married at! (I'm partial to the beach with palm trees and what not though! Wink ). I was busy taking pics of honeybees pollinating daisies and showing a couple of strangers my daisy w/ honeybee pics...who were blown away by the pics, btw.
Night 3 at the salsa club started out slow ($10 cover to make up for the no cover Wednesday, I guess!!). I danced with more beautiful women. One, bless her heart had bad breath... she must have eaten a Reuben sandwich or something, lol! but I danced with her anyway since she was nice, pretty smile and eyes... breath not so good! Then I danced with a pretty Amazon (over 6 feet tall) woman named Helga (European accent), then another woman that insisted to dance with her body plastered to mine 90% of the time.
I went up to the Birch aquarium and checked out the undersea life which was interesting to say the least. I actually wasn't in a good mood due to the fact finding the aquarium was like finding a needle in a haystack. I was going through a mental tug of war at times where part of me wanted to just chillax and not do much of anything and the other part of me wanted to get with it.
I also visited Oceanside via old US 101 which was a nice drive. As per usual, I visited the Oceanside Hooters to score another T-shirt. Only ONE blonde in that restaurant and the rest were brunettes. I thought that was funny and I asked my waitress why that was?! My 1st waitress was big boned (not fat but VERY voluptuous!!) She wrote something about me loving her hooters on my shirt. LOL! Crazy girls! Then the night shift girls came in and my 2nd waitress had a perfect Barbie figure except she was brunette with beautiful dark brown eyes! Another group picture was took with waitress 1 and 3 other girls. Then I got my pic took with waitress 2 (brunette Barbi) and another pic with a very tall Hooters girl. Flirting and a bit of banter ensued with Brunette Barbi and me, and a nice hug with her afterword.
July 4th was awesome as well... took a trip to Anaheim (My birthtown) for YET ANOTHER Hooters shirt and the moment I step in the Anaheim Hooters, I get a chorus of "Hi, Welcome to Hooters" repeated about 3 times by most of the waitresses. I was visited by at least 6 of the girls who were swarming my table, making me feel like the queen bee and they were the workers, lol. My main waitress was also keen on salsa dancing so at least we had something in common. I showed her some videos of the salseros in San Diego and the video I took of the clouds while flying into Austin, TX.
That evening, the marine layer pushed back in and it cooled off, forcing me to wear a long sleeved shirt, pants, and a t-shirt underneath. I was still chilled. I watched an awesome Fireworks show. Afterword, I poured 2 of those small individual wine bottles (8 oz) into a to-go Styrofoam Hooters cup and took it outside to the pool / spa area. Well, things were going great, taking a few nice sips and I sat the cup close to the edge of the spa. I was yacking with the others and then I got too hot and hopped out of the spa. Only, I sat the cup in a bad spot because I forgot where it exactly was and raised up out of the spa, facing AWAY from the cup and then sitting on the cup, crushing the cup and spilling about 11 oz of the wine. DOH! One of the others said, "you crushed your soft drink", and then I said, "only it wasn't a soft drink", Then they do like a naughty laugh and then I laughed a bit. At least the wine was cheap ($3.99 + tax for the 4 pack so it was like only $1.50 down the drain, LOL)
On the way back home to Arkansas, I got to sit by a San Diego native. She was nice. We exchanged names and talked about San Diego and California. She was on her way to Florida and she was dressed with long leggings and sweatshirt. I hoped she survived the Florida heat and humidity! lol

Well, back home now and I'm going through California withdrawal symptoms. I want to move out there so bad!! Smile

RE: ronatello's journal - ronatello - 07-10-2010

Well, the dream I had last night was sure crazy, that's for sure! In the dream I was like helping this guy get his life together so he could get him some women. In a way, I was like playing a life coach a-la Cory Skyy. In the dream, I was asking him, "what do you want?". I don't recall him answering but I do remember telling him, it's about you and not necessarily women. He didn't say much but I can tell he was listening to my every word. So, I was going through and telling him what he needs to do and so on.

I actually had a good day today, despite having to go back to work. Me and this one nice looking woman that works in the Cardiopulmonary dept were talking about my Cali vacation (she brought the subject up). She is acting like she's interested in me... always smiling when she's around me. When she was leaving this evening, she asked me if I was working tomorrow (yeah, it's my weekend to work). Hopefully I will run into her tomorrow and attempt to go for her number.
And about the "become irresistibly attracted to women" sub... I don't know if it's placebo or what but it's causing me to become horny / bumping up my sex drive or something... very similar in the way The Aura sub did at first and then it stabilized.
Yesterday, I went to get my oil changed at the Honda place and stopped by Hoots to get some food and a bit of wine. Me and the waitress were bantering back and forth about various things and then a new woman walks in... I would say she's in her late 20's or early 30's with an application in her hand. She walks by my table and sits down to the table next to me, looks at me and smiles! I wasn't expecting that to happen. Me and her talked a bit until the manager came out for a mini-interview. She would glance over and smile at me several times. She opened me first, btw, which I thought was cool (why not? I'm the prize here!!)
I bantered with the hostess and she was training another who had a tiny body. She was asking me to show her a salsa dance move and I said, I don't have the right shoes for that... I can't do turns very well unless I have my Gabellini shoes w/ suede soles on them, lol
Upon leaving the restaurant, I went be-bopping to my car and a guy that's there like all the time (even more of a regular than me, if that can happen!!) knocks on the window to get my attention and waves at me. Hmm, that's interesting because he seemed kind of stand-offish towards me in the past. He always has the hooter girls swarming his table. When I was at the Anaheim Hooters, I had the girls swarming my table. Smile

RE: ronatello's journal - smash - 07-11-2010

Having same experience ... My sex drive goes crazy sometimes!