Subliminal Talk
Sean is Ultra Successful - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Sean is Ultra Successful (/Thread-Sean-is-Ultra-Successful)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Sean is Ultra Successful - SargeMaximus - 04-11-2013

(04-11-2013, 07:33 AM)Sean Wrote:
(04-10-2013, 04:53 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: undefined

Say what? Smile
It does this sometimes, I write a post and it comes out thjat I only said "undefined". Forget what I said tbh. ><

EDIT: It did it again, so I had to edit this post. Any mods wanna look into this?

RE: Sean is Ultra Successful - Sean - 04-11-2013

(04-11-2013, 11:14 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(04-11-2013, 07:33 AM)Sean Wrote:
(04-10-2013, 04:53 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: undefined

Say what? Smile
It does this sometimes, I write a post and it comes out thjat I only said "undefined". Forget what I said tbh. ><

EDIT: It did it again, so I had to edit this post. Any mods wanna look into this?

That bugs, because I usually enjoy your posts.

Have you done the whole browser purge thing?

Run Away!!! - Sean - 04-11-2013

Something is happening. I can tell because I'm getting impulses to switch subs, and I believe it is a fear response to avoid something.

Hey fear: go fuck yourself. I'm going to finish what I started.

The question I face is whether to add OGSF or stick with US solo until the end. The problem with doubting your own thought processes is that you don't know if your plans are inspired by fear, and going further down that rabbit hole can really gum up the works.

RE: Run Away!!! - HMoody - 04-11-2013

(04-11-2013, 01:03 PM)Sean Wrote: Something is happening. I can tell because I'm getting impulses to switch subs, and I believe it is a fear response to avoid something.

Hey fear: go **** yourself. I'm going to finish what I started.

The question I face is whether to add OGSF or stick with US solo until the end. The problem with doubting your own thought processes is that you don't know if your plans are inspired by fear, and going further down that rabbit hole can really gum up the works.

I think you'd be safe in adding OGSF. Ultra Success is probably the only sub that seems to work synergistically with any Type B sub combo. It does divide the resources of your mind as it is a 2nd sub but at the same time it also enhances the effects of the other sub you may be using. Shannon has stated that a few times in some diverse posts. Hope that Helps!

RE: Run Away!!! - Sean - 04-12-2013

(04-11-2013, 01:36 PM)HMoody Wrote:
(04-11-2013, 01:03 PM)Sean Wrote: Something is happening. I can tell because I'm getting impulses to switch subs, and I believe it is a fear response to avoid something.

Hey fear: go **** yourself. I'm going to finish what I started.

I think you'd be safe in adding OGSF. Ultra Success is probably the only sub that seems to work synergistically with any Type B sub combo. It does divide the resources of your mind as it is a 2nd sub but at the same time it also enhances the effects of the other sub you may be using. Shannon has stated that a few times in some diverse posts. Hope that Helps!

Thanks, Hank. I'll add it Sunday night.

RE: Sean is Ultra Successful - Sean - 04-15-2013

UltraSuccess day 52
OGSF Day 1
---------------------

I got four hours of OGSF last night, and four hours of US, with US getting "air time" while I'm at work. It is quite an adjustment handling two subs at once. I'm a bit tired today, but I feel good at the same time.

RE: Sean is Ultra Successful - Sean - 04-16-2013

The impulses are getting stronger. I very nearly decided to pitch the current subs overboard and start on WM2. The justification is that I'm going to a wedding in June, and I would enjoy romping with a fun woman while I'm there.

I don't need WM2 for that. US and OGSF should set me up well to be my most charming self and enjoy flirting with anyone I choose.

These impulses are sneaky. It wasn't until I came back here to read this post that I regained my resolve to stick it out.

In other news, I returned to the gym yesterday. I drastically deloaded my lifts because some (Squat) need form improvements and others (Press, Bench Press) need joint/muscle rehab. It felt so good to be back under the bar.

RE: Sean is Ultra Successful - Sean - 04-17-2013

What the hell is wrong with me today?

I've had thought processes "abend" without warning, I am tripping over my tongue, and focus escapes me. I slept about 11 hours in the past 24, and it felt glorious.

RE: Sean is Ultra Successful - Sean - 04-23-2013

Wow, the OGSF is really nailing me.

I'm realizing just how much shame motivated me in life, and how poisonous that was.

Now I just need to motivate myself, positively.

RE: Sean is Ultra Successful - Sean - 05-06-2013

US + OGSF

OGSF is opening something up. I have had periods of intense sadness, and what feels like grief. They've been vague, and have passed without issue, but I sense an emotional cyst is going to be draining soon.

Also, I'm realizing more and more how much I have allowed this job to set my attitude, rather than the reverse. I realize I have immediate control over my attitude, and it need not be reflexively bitter and angry.

A friend challenged me to assume an attitude of amused mastery and flirt with the job. I'll be doing that. Meanwhile, I'm making plans for the future, with multiple possible outcomes.

1. I get a new job.
2. I start a new business.
3. I transform my job into something more pleasurable
4. I stop hating my job and realize that I'm being well-compensated to do this.

Resistance! - Sean - 05-09-2013

I have found the form my resistance takes: avoidance.

It is tricky, how my mind does this. I involve myself in other distractions that lead to neglecting to do the things I set out to do.

For instance, I've set up a playlist that covers all my required listening for the day. My plan is to start it when I go to bed. It starts with the Sleep Shuttle, then kicks off the 8 hours of US. Once that is complete, 8 hours of OGSF begins.

Lately, I've been doing Other Things at night. Playing video games, reading a book, etc, until I am exhausted and falling asleep while doing it. Then I put down what I was doing, and surrender to sleep. This is some serious avoidance stuff that I need to extinguish.

While I recognize this is going on, the pattern is so old and deep that I'm running into mental blocks in addressing it. I'm throwing out a flag for assistance on overcoming this.

RE: Sean is Ultra Successful - Shannon - 05-09-2013

This is why I recommend leaving the programming on loop 24/7 in your bedroom over speakers.

RE: Sean is Ultra Successful - asabiy4 - 05-10-2013

Shannon pls advice how long do I continue with US Luck Magnifier, its about 6-8weeks now.
Secondly, I noticed the dreams have stopped from positive to negative;like when swimming the whole pool is now emptied of water. I am not overly bothered because I am resolute in my decision to see this through. Is this a normal occurence?
Thirdly, Is it adviceable to start the Alpha female? because I have bought the BSE and wanted to explore all with tangible results before moving on, but thought to seek your candid opinion.

RE: Sean is Ultra Successful - Sean - 05-10-2013

(05-10-2013, 06:24 AM)asabiy4 Wrote: Shannon pls advice how long do I continue with US Luck Magnifier, its about 6-8weeks now.
Secondly, I noticed the dreams have stopped from positive to negative;like when swimming the whole pool is now emptied of water. I am not overly bothered because I am resolute in my decision to see this through. Is this a normal occurence?
Thirdly, Is it adviceable to start the Alpha female? because I have bought the BSE and wanted to explore all with tangible results before moving on, but thought to seek your candid opinion.

I don't mind if others comment or ask questions related to what I've posted, however tenuously.

This is not related. In the future, please open your own thread to ask questions unrelated to someone's journal-style thread.