Subliminal Talk
Sean is Ultra Successful - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Sean is Ultra Successful (/Thread-Sean-is-Ultra-Successful)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Sean is Ultra Successful - Sean - 04-04-2013

Shannon's latest post on x44b effects is making me drool!

The man has a talent for building excitement, and unlike vaporware marketing, his stuff exists! There's an Internet Meme that says, "Shut up and take my money."

Those words nearly escape my lips every time Shannon hints at a new product.

RE: Sean is Ultra Successful - MangoEruption - 04-04-2013

(04-04-2013, 01:06 PM)Sean Wrote: Shannon's latest post on x44b effects is making me drool!

The man has a talent for building excitement, and unlike vaporware marketing, his stuff exists! There's an Internet Meme that says, "Shut up and take my money."

Those words nearly escape my lips every time Shannon hints at a new product.

Yup.

RE: Sean is Ultra Successful - Shannon - 04-04-2013

The only time I hint at a new product is when I am already done with at least 2/3rds of the proof of concept, and I am fairly certain I actually can produce a product based on it, which will work as intended. It may take me a while to go to market, but I get there eventually.

X44b testing is still ongoing for proof of concept viability. If it performs to my satisfaction, I'll send it to Tier 2 testing. I don't yet fully understand what it does, whom it affects or why.

I'll shut up and take your money when I am sure it will work. Wink

RE: Sean is Ultra Successful - Sean - 04-05-2013

(04-04-2013, 07:51 PM)Shannon Wrote: The only time I hint at a new product is when I am already done with at least 2/3rds of the proof of concept, and I am fairly certain I actually can produce a product based on it, which will work as intended. It may take me a while to go to market, but I get there eventually.

X44b testing is still ongoing for proof of concept viability. If it performs to my satisfaction, I'll send it to Tier 2 testing. I don't yet fully understand what it does, whom it affects or why.

I'll shut up and take your money when I am sure it will work. Wink

To where may I send my application to become a Tier 2 tester? Smile

RE: Sean is Ultra Successful - LionMonkey - 04-07-2013

X44b sounds pretty interesting.

The way you described it is like the way I've felt few times before after an extremely intense workout and feeling the extreme joy after coming home, taking a nice bath, eating prepared dinner and dressing up to go out to meet up with some good friends and have a great time.

It's like I am shining and people, especially women notice my energy and gives me these very cute smiles. I exude joy you could say...

RE: Sean is Ultra Successful - Shannon - 04-07-2013

X44b is technically a failure. It's designed to do something entirely different than what it does. But what it does is very useful and interesting, so it won't likely be that X44b is released, but rather something that extracts what triggers the useful results that X44b gives.

Tier 1 testing is always done by yours truly. Tier 2 testing is done by a small circle of people I know in person, who almost never know what it is that they are testing. If you were to get the chance to test, Sean, you would be in Tier 3 testing.

I'm still trying to work out exactly what is triggering this response, so it may take some time. By then, I may not need Tier 3 testing. But if I do, I'll let you guys know.

RE: Sean is Ultra Successful - Sean - 04-08-2013

The seed has been planted.

Excellent, Smithers. Excellent!

RE: Sean is Ultra Successful - Sean - 04-10-2013

The synchronicities in my life are proving to be interesting. Today is an example.

I'm chatting with a very attractive woman in another country. She is very intelligent, but the language barrier makes it difficult to have a deep conversation. While I consciously have acknowledged she's dang smart, today she was offered a job to work as an Organic Chemistry professor at the university where she's pursuing her masters' degree.

I was agog. On the one hand, I knew she was smart, but to see that she's knowledgeable enough about OChem to teach it at a university is quite something else.

This is synchronous with a comment I made recently about confusing perception and reality when communications are not fluent.

Beauty, brains, and personality: she has them. There is a huge well of cynicism that is interfering with my belief, and I keep waiting for the intolerable flaw to reveal itself. I have an inkling that the cynicism is a tool of fear, and because fear took such a beating during AM, it's trying to re-establish power and secure a source of energy.

I may switch to WM soon, just to get the fear tamed and enjoy all the benefits WM has to offer.

RE: Sean is Ultra Successful - LionMonkey - 04-10-2013

I'm not sure what you are saying here Sean.. but she's just a girl!

WM is great for weakening the effects of fear but it doesn't take the limits away. That's a mans own job!

RE: Sean is Ultra Successful - Sean - 04-10-2013

(04-10-2013, 01:52 PM)LionMonkey Wrote: I'm not sure what you are saying here Sean.. but she's just a girl!

WM is great for weakening the effects of fear but it doesn't take the limits away. That's a mans own job!

LM, many times, I have run into the problem of women to whom I was attracted being intimidated by my intelligence. I often fantasized about a woman who is intelligent, confident, beautiful, and having a sweet disposition.

This woman, thus far, possesses all of these qualities. My cynicism keeps whispering that there must be a fatal flaw in her.

RE: Sean is Ultra Successful - SargeMaximus - 04-10-2013

undefined

RE: Sean is Ultra Successful - rayrocanaldo - 04-11-2013

(04-02-2013, 06:28 AM)Shannon Wrote: You're right. You can't. lol I think I have accidentally discovered how to replicate the emotional state in which every man is naturally at his most naturally attractive to, and pursued by women. You know how when you're looking for a woman, they're nowhere to be found, but when you're happily taken, every woman's interested? Yeah. Well apparently that happens because he's in the right emotional state of energy mode and expression, and she senses it and is attracted to and by it.

What I believe this means is that if I can create a state of loving openness within a man, without having him have any specific "target" for it externally, similar to how he is when he is genuinely in love with a woman who is not present, women go nuts. I believe that is because that is their natural state of highest bliss and they sense it from him and are instantly attracted because it is so rare from a man.

But I am unsure whether this is actually what is taking place right now. However, I have to say, X44b does seem to be putting me in a state very similar to "being in love", although without any specific woman being the focus of that loving openness... so, according to my theory, they ALL respond.

I believe that everyone loves to be in love, and women especially find that energy addictive for themselves. Finding a man in that state means he's emotionally open, AND he is projecting that energy they want to feel... what's not to be attracted to?

Interestingly, they seem to be responding with not just attraction, but with action that suggests they are already in such a relationship with me. They are going out of their way to take care of me... and I mean, I had it happen with three or four women I encountered yesterday going significantly out of their way to give me special attention and affectionately doing things that they didn't do for others, or didn't have to do for me... going the extra mile. Like the bartender coming around the counter to bring me my doggy bag yesterday. She came and basically positioned herself as closely to me as she could. Why didn't she stay behind the counter and just hand it to me from there? I believe this was a subconscious indication that she was wanting to be within my energy field, and experience that lovingness I seem to be experiencing, and apparently projecting.

I had an employee at Michael's not only give me stellar service and do so with visible joy, she also gave me a discount of over $40 that she didn't have to give me, while personally checking me out (when she had been working on stocking the shelves) and she enlisted the aid of another female employee who also immediately shifted from bored/tired to joyfully helping me.

The first one, I had actually come to me to ask if I needed help as I was walking by, which isn't so unusual for good staff, but in this case it seemed a bit aggressively helpful... which I appreciated, but I think that may have been an instant reaction to my energy. She asked if she could help me find something, and I said, "Bathroom?" She pointed me to it and I thanked her and went my way. Then I came out and I saw her and said, "Canvasses?" And she didn't point me... she personally led me to them, when they were 30 feet away and she was busy. Then I got those and wandered around trying to remember what I had come for, and for the life of me couldn't, so I circled back around and came back to her and said, "And now I need you to tell me what it was I came for besides these canvasses, but which I cannot remember what it is." Playfully, flirtaciously. She enjoyed it, but looked like a deer stunned in the headlights with confusion. Amazingly, she actually figured out what I was looking for that I had forgotten about... and then led me to the other girl, who led us to it.

I was amazed that she actually figured it out... she said she had seen me browsing the frames, which means she was watching me. She led me over to the frames, and then started saying things that reminded me that, yes, I was there for frames for some of my posters. Then she led me to the framing department, paged the other girl, and when the other girl came, she explained what I needed and they both led me to the right frames. Both had been busy... now were rendering unusual levels of customer service with a joyful pleasantry I had not initially seen on their faces. And when I put the frames in my cart, she (her name was Michelle) offered to carry them up to the register for me... okay, let's do that. And then she continued to go the extra mile by opening up a register, instead of having me wait behind one person who was almost finished being checked out, and she furthermore found a coupon for me that saved me $43.

Then I jokingly asked her if she was going to carry them out to my car and she laughed, and said that if she could, she would, but they won't let her out of the store. I believe she actually would have, had that not been a rule for her to follow.

I don't know how much of this is X44b, and how much is coincidence and how much might be BAMM... but I just switched to Stage 4 of BAMM last night, so if it was BAMM we should see some difference.

I'm thinking I should make a "Blissful Lovingness Towards [Gender]" title... or maybe just "Blissful Lovingness", period.

Blissful lovingness sounds awesome. Keep it up Shannon.

RE: Sean is Ultra Successful - Sean - 04-11-2013

(04-10-2013, 04:53 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: undefined

Say what? Smile

RE: Sean is Ultra Successful - rayrocanaldo - 04-11-2013

What do you think ?

What is more attractive to women ? An energy of love ( like the x44b) or sexiness ? What about both of them put together ?