Subliminal Talk
Sean is Ultra Successful - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Sean is Ultra Successful (/Thread-Sean-is-Ultra-Successful)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Sean is Ultra Successful - Sean - 02-22-2013

I had planned to use WM2 as my next sub, and I've changed my plans because I need some success in my life more than I need women! So today I began US 4G!

Let's see how it goes.

RE: Sean is Ultra Successful - K-Train - 02-22-2013

This is a good sub, and gave me a much needed kick in the ass in order to get things done while simulataneously making everything I did work out much better. Good luck Sean!

PS: how long you plan on running this sub?

RE: Sean is Ultra Successful - Sean - 02-23-2013

K-Train, I'm planning 100 days, but we'll see how the results reveal themselves.

RE: Sean is Ultra Successful - Sean - 02-25-2013

Two things:

One, serious resistance is coming up. I awoke before my alarm this morning, and thought of a dozen things I could accomplish before I had to get ready for work. I chose to screw around on my phone. Tomorrow morning, I will make better choices.

Two, I had a bizarre dream last night. There was a giant ball made of woven vines, about 50m in diameter, and inside were multiple "floors" with women in cages, whose job it was to run back and forth to roll the ball along. One woman refused, and an Amazonian-style woman with a bow was shooting metal arrows at her. She dodged one, knocked another aside, and caught two, then took one through the hand. I have no idea what any of this means, but it was fascinating nonetheless.

RE: Sean is Ultra Successful - Shannon - 02-26-2013

I have to the best of my recollection never heard of anyone resisting Ultra Success...

RE: Sean is Ultra Successful - Sean - 02-26-2013

(02-26-2013, 02:57 AM)Shannon Wrote: I have to the best of my recollection never heard of anyone resisting Ultra Success...

I don't plan to be successful at resisting it! Big Grin I'm cracking myself up, here.

Perhaps this is not resistance, and it is just the beginning of the change. I've not been on it so long that I would expect full results. I do really hope that my initial conclusion was in error.

---- edited to add ----

Throughout the day, I'm noticing that I'm remembering things that need my attention, such as "I need to grab my badge from behind the bedside table where it fell last night." or "I need to grab those papers so I can fax them to the bank."

This is a big change for me, since I'm typically forgetful of things like this.

Freakin' Fantastic Today - Sean - 02-27-2013

This morning, I awoke at 4:30. I had no desire to go back to sleep, but I did follow my pattern of remaining in bed. I was at peace. I left my bed before the alarm clock sounded, took my shower, took out the trash from my room, and drove to work.

I got there early, thinking I had forgotten my badge because it was not around my neck. I sat in the truck for a bit, and then looked over my shoulder. It was sitting there in the back seat. I had forgotten that I put it back there with my other things. This is the second time in two days when I've had a cognitive WTF occur. Yesterday, I was looking for my keys and found them in my left hand.

I feel GREAT today. It is like all of my stresses and worries are gone, and I'm lighthearted. Everything feels possible, and I'm on top of the world.

I had a vivid daydream while laying in bed. I'd won the lottery, so I had my resignation laser-engraved on a piece of wood. I went into the office early, before anyone else, and nailed it to my boss's office door with a spike, like Thomas Luther's 95 Theses!

So every once in a while, at my desk, I remember this and start chuckling to myself. Chances are my coworkers think I'm going mad.

RE: Sean is Ultra Successful - Shannon - 02-27-2013

You've got me laughing!

RE: Sean is Ultra Successful - MangoEruption - 02-27-2013

Haha! That's a great way to resign if the day ever comes bro!

RE: Sean is Ultra Successful - Sean - 02-27-2013

When that day of success comes, I believe I shall do it. I'll happily pay for the door replacement if my employer demands it.

RE: Sean is Ultra Successful - Shannon - 02-28-2013

Just take into account not getting arrested in the act for vandalism. Wink

RE: Sean is Ultra Successful - Sean - 03-01-2013

I seem to have found a cause for my morning euphoria: my Lovesac.

This morning, I awoke with similar euphoria, and the only thing in common between the two nights was sleeping in a semi-upright position with a pillow and blanket. Maybe I've just been sleeping terribly all my life.

RE: Sean is Ultra Successful - Sean - 03-06-2013

The other night, I stayed up way too late and was having trouble sleeping. I had been smoking cigars with friends earlier, and my brain was on turbo. Needing to get up in the morning, I decided to purchase and try HyperSleep.

The 10 minute sleep induction was not working, and I can't say that it was a failure of HS because of the earlier smoking. Having already purchased Sleep Magic during the sale, I used the two together. I set up a non-repeating playlist to run Sleep Magic and then Hypersleep.

This was successful. I managed to get to sleep, and awoke at the end of Hypersleep. Initially I was disappointed, thinking that it had not really given me enough sleep. Later in the morning, I realized I was mentally far more alert and well-rested than I would have been with so little time sleeping.

RE: Sean is Ultra Successful - Sean - 03-13-2013

Last night, I was plain tired after staying up too late. I used HyperSleep again, and it worked like a charm. I'd had no afternoon caffeine, no stimulants of any kind. I'd avoided any foods which might cause brain chemistry issues, and it worked like a champ. I was also sleeping in the Lovesac again.

The 10 minute induction seemed to take 10 seconds to help me nod off. I don't know how long I was asleep, but I think it was a few hours later, maybe three, when I awoke. I removed my headphones, disconnected them from my phone so the alarm would wake me later, and returned to sound sleep for a few more hours.

Today I feel very refreshed, even though I had significantly less sleep than on a normal night. Normally, with that little time asleep, I would be groggy and irritable today.

In other news, I've not seen any new results from Ultra Success. It's only been 19 days, less than 1/5th of my planned listening time. I don't feel horrible resistance, though I'm not as driven to listen as I was with AM5. There have been a couple nights that I didn't listen at all, but I've taken to listening with headphones at work.