Subliminal Talk
Aura of sexiness so far , so good :) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: Aura of sexiness so far , so good :) (/Thread-Aura-of-sexiness-so-far-so-good)

Aura of sexiness so far , so good :) - OrangeStar - 02-21-2013

Hi,

I started using AoS about 3 weeks ago. I listen to it about 4-6 hours a day.While studying in my headphones, ocean wave or trickling stream, and while I watch television, I play ocean wave on my speakers, pretty loud playing in another room right next to my TV room where I can still hear it playing in the background. Sometimes I take breaks in between, but nonetheless, I listen to it minimum 4 hours a day.

I just have a question, is it still effective if I am in another room nearby where it is playing and I can hear it well (it is playing pretty loud)?

Anyways, so far I've gotten results. I a lesbian female and I have gotten old friends asking me to hang out, people inviting me out more often, people liking my posts on facebook more, on OkCupid i've gotten even more numerous messages. I have men staring at me/checking me out for a long time in numerous places I go to, as well as girls whom just give me this long eye contact that they have trouble breaking away from Wink

I do consider myself to be attractive, and I already wasn't very shy in the first place, but I use to have this slight approach anxiety, but now I have even less approach anxiety. I even have had 2 girls who wanted to dance and kiss me. So so far, these are definitely results. Maybe it's just a coincidence, but I feel even more confident. I feel even better about myself.

RE: Aura of sexiness so far , so good :) - RoaringLion - 02-21-2013

Hello OrangeStar, welcome to the forum.

Nice results so far. You will still get results as long as you can hear it from the other room, but you will get much better results using stereo speakers on either side of you or headphones.

RE: Aura of sexiness so far , so good :) - Shannon - 02-22-2013

It's easiest to maximize results by using ultrasonic format in the same room while watching movies/playing games/talking on the phone. But RoaringLion is right. Although that brings up an issue that you may be getting only the louder parts of the script, which could cause confusion. I recommend against using it in masked format from another room if you are using anything but trickling stream, and in general it is best to only use masked format within the same room.

Oh, and welcome aboard. Smile

RE: Aura of sexiness so far , so good :) - OrangeStar - 02-24-2013

Thanks for the info. in general I listen to it more through my headphones/ in the same room the majority of the time.

I just have 2 other quick questions.
1. if I listen to trickling stream/ocean surf in my headphones, and I watch television at the same time, is that effective as well?

2. The headphones I have are Ipod earphones, although they are not perfect, since I've had them for quite a while. I think they are good because when I listen to surf, I can hear the voices underneath. So my second question is, do the earphones have to be perfect/have a really good sound quality?

Thanks a lot.

RE: Aura of sexiness so far , so good :) - Shannon - 02-25-2013

If you are using headphones, you pretty much are going to get the results regardless of what else you're doing or listening to, shy of deafeningly loud noises outside your headphones. Headphones don't have to be perfect, but they do need to be stereo and deliver a frequency response appropriate for the format you are playing through them.