Subliminal Talk
Journal Overcome Guilt Fear Shame - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Journal Overcome Guilt Fear Shame (/Thread-Journal-Overcome-Guilt-Fear-Shame)

Journal Overcome Guilt Fear Shame - Delight - 02-10-2013

Today on the Aquarius New Moon I'll start listing to the Overcome Guilt Fear and Shame sub.

Beside this sub I want to introduce another one.

I'll have 2 big patterns on my "list" that I would love to change.

1. I would love to awaken refreshed and with a positive mind each morning.
As long as I know I have difficulties to start with the day.
What sub could I use to change this pattern.

2. The other big pattern on my list is more success related to the hours I work in our business and the financial income. It is not balanced.
So I want to change the pattern that I'll get the income that I'll deserve.

Beside the OGFS I would love to also change pattern 1;awaken refreshed with a positive state of mind.

I'll will journal about the changes and movements while listing to OGFS.

RE: Journal Overcome Guilt Fear Shame - Shannon - 02-11-2013

We do not currently have anything specifically designed for your point #1, although we have sleep optimizer, which might help.

Point #2, I am not entirely sure what exactly you mean. But if you mean what I think I understand you mean, Become A Successful Entrepreneur is an option, as is Laserlike Focus and Concentration, and Ultra Success might also be good.

RE: Journal Overcome Guilt Fear Shame - Delight - 02-14-2013

I am listing to the OGFS sub since the 10th of February. So far I experience this sub as very refreshing and yes I feel in my body and brain there is processing, releasing and transforming.
Like a heavy weight that I carried with me, I feel in some way much lighter.

I bought also Sleep Magic and yesterday when I was very tired I did listen to the Power Nap
and I was back on track :-)

In a few weeks, when it feels right for the brain :-) It is my intention to introduce Ultra Success.

RE: Journal Overcome Guilt Fear Shame - Laura - 02-15-2013

Hi Delight

I'm curious whether you have experienced some depressiveness (without any particular reason) since starting to listen to Overcome Guilt, Fear and Shame. I had a few moments in particular when I started listening to it. Apart from that, on one particular day, I realized that I am ashamed of the fact that I still haven't finished my master's program and I had an uncomfortable 2-3 hours, where hopefully some of that could get released.

However, I haven't had such moments for some time now and I'm not entirely sure whether those moments were related to the subliminal or not. Maybe, in my case, in particular at the beginning (and most of that stuff actually happened when beginning listening to OGFS), those moments weren't necessarily related to the topic of the subliminal, but they were signs of resistance.

RE: Journal Overcome Guilt Fear Shame - Shannon - 02-15-2013

It's not just resistance, it's also bringing the issues to the surface to get them dealt with and released.

RE: Journal Overcome Guilt Fear Shame - Laura - 02-16-2013

Sorry for hijacking your thread, Delight Confused.

(02-15-2013, 06:25 PM)Shannon Wrote: It's not just resistance, it's also bringing the issues to the surface to get them dealt with and released.

So, it is normal that when you listen to certain subliminal programs such as OF, OGSF, some of the sets (AM, AF etc.) and so on that some negative emotions surface - in fact it is a sign that they do their job?

I had such depressing moments in particular at the beginning of listening to OGSF (first week). So far I've been listening to it for 17 days (feels much longer, though) and the last few days have been pretty normal.

RE: Journal Overcome Guilt Fear Shame - Shannon - 02-16-2013

(02-16-2013, 01:02 AM)Laura Wrote: Sorry for hijacking your thread, Delight Confused.

(02-15-2013, 06:25 PM)Shannon Wrote: It's not just resistance, it's also bringing the issues to the surface to get them dealt with and released.

So, it is normal that when you listen to certain subliminal programs such as OF, OGSF, some of the sets (AM, AF etc.) and so on that some negative emotions surface - in fact it is a sign that they do their job?

I had such depressing moments in particular at the beginning of listening to OGSF (first week). So far I've been listening to it for 17 days (feels much longer, though) and the last few days have been pretty normal.

Yes, it's normal and shows that they are working on something.

Usually depression comes up when you are being instructed on the one hand to clear away something you're deeply afraid of dealing with, but the program is pushing you to do so anyway. The result is subconscious resistance, deadlock (for a while) and frustration. Depression can result consciously when the subconscious becomes frustrated, or feels unable to express itself when it needs to.

I have been contemplating ways to mask or prevent these negative emotions coming up consciously, but I am not sure how to do that without damaging the program's effectiveness.

RE: Journal Overcome Guilt Fear Shame - Delight - 02-16-2013

Day 1 Difficulty with sleeping, tired today. Crying.

Day 2 Feeling relieved today

Day 3 processing and releasing through sleep and dreaming. Very tired on the other hand
feeling much more relieved.

Day 4 processeing and releasing. Mind is foggy and body is tired but it feels also I feel much
more relieved like a lot of weight felt off my shoulder. I feel much "lighter".

Day 5 Processing and releasing. Feeling much lighter.

Day 6 Physical very tired flu like symptoms what I experiene as the releasing and processing
but emotional feeling so much lighter. Had some situations past days where I would normally react by feeling guilty but felt not guilty at all. As example one of our clients should have paid in December 2012 but they didn't. I did sent them a reminder last week and my letter and their payment crossed each other. They called a little bit irritated that they
already payed a few days ago. Normally I would fall into the "I am sorry" but their reaction didn't effect me at all.

RE: Journal Overcome Guilt Fear Shame - Delight - 02-23-2013

Day 7 physical very tired emotional feeling ok. Emotional "heavy" because my dearest uncle
is very ill.

Day 8 A lot of things happened past days with my dear family. I was very stressed today
about all the things that happened. Fear of losing people who are dear to me.

Day 9 OMG figuarly releasing toxic abuse deeply deeply tired. Emotional sucked and empty.
Patterns of toxic abuse, control and manipulation in real life are getting visible.

Day 10 OMG what a ride....

Day 11 still on the ride....

Day 12 still on that ride

Overcome Guilt Fear Shame is def. a different ride then the CUPR on a completely different wave.
Beside my family there is so much going on here. I can do no other then overcome my fears, guilt and shame. 1 of the situations that happened past days is a situation around our business. Normally I used to be feel very fearful and/or guilty to stand up for my self. Now I am feeling "so you are stirring up the mud?" you abuse us? ok you can get what you are asking for. Don't play with me and don't abuse any thing from me (incl. our business)

I am also thinking to start listing to Ultra Success because I really do need ultra success now

Day 13 Enjoyed a precious day and enjoyed the strong and precious support of my family today.

RE: Journal Overcome Guilt Fear Shame - Spiral - 02-23-2013

Good to hear Delight!

RE: Journal Overcome Guilt Fear Shame - Delight - 03-02-2013

Thanks Spiral

Day 13 enjoyed a precious day and enjoyed the precious support of my family today.

Day 14 tired

Day 15 tired

Day 16 time for action today

Day 17 easy calm day

Day 18 and day 19 the days are coming and going.

Day 20 Nice day. As mentioned before I (we) did take action past week in a situation
where I usually would be fearful.

Btw past 2 weeks seems ages. A lot of things happened that usualy happens in 1 year or in years LOL. I can't remember who it was but I also listen or hear songs/music that I have been listing ages ago :-) I also started to listen to Ultra Success around 21 February.

RE: Journal Overcome Guilt Fear Shame - Shannon - 03-04-2013

So OGSF is making things go in high speed for you in some ways then? Towards overcoming guilt, shame and fear, I take it?

RE: Journal Overcome Guilt Fear Shame - Delight - 03-07-2013

Yes Shannon, past weeks my life has been in high speed towards OGSF

Day 21 relaxt day

Day 22 started with a cool day in the afternoon a huge stress, panic and out of control came and it lasted until the end of day 24. I felt much shame around having these feelings of stress and panic. In the end of day 24 when I was feeling so horrible that I had thoughts that I don't like
life with this feelings then something shifted instant it was a weird experience and then I felt
What the f... why should I feel fearful, shameful or feel guilty? and then I was feeling much better. It was like a huge weight fell of my shoulders.

Day 25 Because I haven't sleep very well past days I tried the Magic Sleep sub last night. Although I haven't sleep very well I did feel much better today.
I have a huge desire to listen to the sub Positive Thinking and I also bought that sub today.
Not yet listing to the sub as I am currently listing to the OGFS in the night and Ultra Success during the day.
Processing of the OGFS is through my dreams and also by seeing some people where my shame feelings are related to. I feels that I already have processed a lot of fear feelings in the sub I've been listing before (CUPR experimental).

RE: Journal Overcome Guilt Fear Shame - Delight - 04-07-2013

I am ill since the past 1 1/2 month and have not been listing to the subs. xx