Subliminal Talk
Proceeding with ASC 5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Proceeding with ASC 5G (/Thread-Proceeding-with-ASC-5G)

Proceeding with ASC 5G - readygo - 02-03-2013

Going with overnights and approx. 6 waking hours. I'd say I'm on day 5 but the 4th day I thought I was switching to OGSF, but I'm not. The dreams have subsided or whatever, but the need for sleep has increased. On this 5th day I can say that negative thought patterns did not linger as long as usual. The mind lands in "this'll work out" or "that'll work out" more. Additionally something did work out, I communicated effectively a touchy point, which meant fumbling for words like maybe 80% less than normal situations with this person and no outbursts from either side. At the very least the door was opened to say more next time if needed. Satisfied.

RE: Proceeding with ASC 5G - Shannon - 02-05-2013

Nice to hear. Welcome aboard. I'm looking forward to reading about your experiences with the full usage time for this program.

RE: Proceeding with ASC 5G - readygo - 02-08-2013

Day 6 was cool. Driving home, and thinking about visiting someone with whom i had a falling out. Vacillated for a couple stoplights and settled on "this'll work out" once again. It did. Instant rapport. Nice re-connection.
Maybe it was momentum that ran dry but day 7-8 was nothing to report, and little ambition to accomplish anything. I'll say, however, that disappointing income/business lately isn't really disappointing me much. Day 9, got a mood to start getting rid of extraneous junk/clutter.
I'm sure that getting more exercise would help the sub's processing, but winter's got me "trapped" indoors...so far.

Currently frustrated without a better speaker set for sleeping, pulling the headphones off in the middle of the night. They're fairly unobtrusive, but the neighbor upstairs is not, so I've been using trickling stream (using pc speakers is no good because of an AWFUL sound the fan makes, mentally draining). Goal is to get better speakers though, because I'd like a certain 8 hours overnight, and my daytime intention of 6 hours has turned out to be more like 3-4.

RE: Proceeding with ASC 5G - readygo - 02-15-2013

Days 10-13 increased calm, in the face of things that may have bothered me more before. Seems like people want to talk to me more at work now. I'm a little more outspoken in general, and I don't ponder that my opinion is worthless so much, even if it might be. Increased vocalization in the car in annoying traffic situations, although the annoyances didn't really take hold beyond a few seconds, which was a relief. So I've a mixed view on that. I think about the foundations upon which confidence is being applied.
Day 14, this journal is effectively on hold, because I'm switching. Yes, well, I'm sure it's the right thing to do. I will probably come back to ASC later, but if there's one confidence I'm lacking, it's in the decision-making dept, and I think I'm confident to know that I must take care of something else right now. Will resume this if or when appropriate.

I guess I don't have the habit of journaling. But I definitely appreciate all I've read on this forum. I'll try to remark periodically on any progress with US and OGSF.

Thanks Indigo team and everyone else. Smile