Subliminal Talk
Finished AM 5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Finished AM 5 (/Thread-Finished-AM-5)

Finished AM 5 - alphamach - 02-03-2013

I have completed AM 5
I have noticed that:
- Im not easily persuaded (I can see through the BS)
- I am less needy
- I think I do have increased confidence and self respect.
- Much more confidence and relaxation when dealing with women in general, and especially those you find
attractive
- Willingness, confidence and ability to simply walk away from situations you don’t like
- Refusal to allow yourself to be taken advantage of, walked on or treated poorly by anyone, but especially
women

I'm not too sure about:
- Being able to handle rejection without taking it personally
- More social confidence
- Enjoy socializing more
- Doing what needs to be done, because it needs to be done, and that is the way of the Alpha
- Doing what needs to be done, because it needs to be done, and that is the way of the Alpha

Bear in mind that my income is low at the moment and business is slow and I did feel quite stressed about it recently. (More positive now though)
I actually feel more inclined to focus more on this part of life at the moment.
Im not sure if that affects some of the effects from the subliminal?

I have not been out socializing much lately although meet plenty of people at work.
Last night I was out and feel I did receive some Indicators of interest.
I did not feel like talking to any women though.
It may be from past failure or not sure how to progress things.
Im not too sure.

I am looking forwards to starting WM 2 in a few months time when I am back from a short holiday. (I will be on a lads holiday so may not get a chance to listen to the subs)

After a month I will listen to the AM 5 refresher.
I am sure I read that WM 2 should be started within a month of finishing AM 5 otherwise use the refresher for a month then begin WM 2

After WM 2 I am debating whether to listen to a business/entrepreneur type sub, Re-do Am 5 and WM 2 or Penis Enlargement

RE: Finished AM 5 - Shannon - 02-03-2013

If I were you, I would run through AM 5 again. The results you got indicate that you started in a position similar to where I started, and it will take multiple times through the program to fully integrate it. If you decide to take my advice, give yourself a month or two off, and then go through it again.

RE: Finished AM 5 - alphamach - 02-19-2013

Thank you for your reply

I am curious.
If I did WM2 at this moment, would I not get much out of it?

RE: Finished AM 5 - Shannon - 02-19-2013

Woman Magnet 2.0 is using AM 5 as it's foundation upon which to build. If you have things to work through and solidify still that AM 5 is designed to work with, it will affect the results you get from WM 2.0 in that whatever you are doing that deals with women that is still in need of development will be less effective.

You'll get plenty out of it regardless. But the stronger your foundation, the better.

RE: Finished AM 5 - alphamach - 11-26-2013

How many run throughs do you think I would need?
I know its hard to say for sure

I just restarted AM5

RE: Finished AM 5 - Shannon - 11-27-2013

I can only say that most people need more than one. I needed a minimum of three, and it was really only AM5 that solidified it for me. It will depend on the person, and variables I cannot account for. Just assess after another run-through.

RE: Finished AM 5 - alphamach - 11-28-2013

OK great - Thank you Shannon