Subliminal Talk
New user with some quesions - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: New user with some quesions (/Thread-New-user-with-some-quesions)

New user with some quesions - P.O.G - 02-03-2013

Hi there,

I am a new member and have today purchased the 'Overcome Erectile Dysfunction' product and am quite optimistic about it. But I have quite a few questions that I am hoping some of you can help me with.

1. I have bought the overcome erectile dysfunction product because this is the main problem that I am experiencing but was wondering if this was the right choice? As due to my erectile dysfunction issues I have become very anxious, negative towards sex, and have a lot of negative thoughts and images in my mind about sex and my erectile dysfunction, and have also lost some confidence. So would an anxiety or stress related subliminal product have been better? Or is this product fine, as achieving and maintaining an erection is the root cause of the above issues.

2. I am currently having lesserian hypnotherapy once weekly for my erection problems and was wondering if this would have any detrimental effects to the subliminal messages? Can I use the subliminal messages on the same day I have hypnotherapy? Or should I spread the time far apart?

3. I have also started meditating using a guided meditation for; removing negative thoughts, positivity and relaxation that incorporates; Solfeggio Tones, Alpha, Beta, Theta and Delta Brainwaves and positive messages. Is this ok? I would generally use this in the night time before going to bed or occasionally before going out.

Sorry for the long questions, I just want to ensure that I am not doing anything harmful that may cancel out the benefits of the subliminal messages.

Thank you in advanced

RE: New user with some quesions - Shannon - 02-03-2013

Hello, adotd. Welcome aboard.

To answer your questions:

1. OED is a good choice for that issue, and it can work by itself, as it is either the root of the issue or at least the trunk from which branch the other issues. The vast majority of people will not need anything else, but other programs can be effective in helping deal with the other "branches", such as Overcoming Guilt, Shame and Fear, which are often triggers for ED in my experience. You can use OED with OGSF.

2. It is not recommended that you use both subliminals and hypnosis at the same time. This is because there are differing techniques used and various levels of understanding of how to deal with the subconscious mind. This means that hypnosis can interfere with subliminals and vice versa if the scripting includes contradictory methods. Since you have started using hypnosis, I recommend you finish your course of that before you try to use subliminals - if you still need them. The results of trying to do both at once, at worst, could have odd, unexpected side effects or negative effects. The best case scenario is that something works, but you don't know what. Best to do one at at time.

3. After answering question #2, it becomes a moot point as to whether these things will affect your subliminal usage, because we know that you should not mix hypnosis with subliminals unless they are created by the same producer, and they do not conflict in goal. I do not know much about Solfeggio frequencies yet. The other things in terms of brainwave entrainment should not affect sublliminals. But the "positive messages" and other actual verbal programming could conflict in message by using specific word choices that are understood in a conflicting manner to those of the subliminals.

Again, my suggestion is to use only the hypnosis you already started for the time being. If that is not working, then try subliminals.

Also, read this thread, please.

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-How-NOT-to-use-subliminals

I hope this helps.

RE: New user with some quesions - P.O.G - 02-04-2013

(02-03-2013, 06:45 AM)Shannon Wrote: Hello, adotd. Welcome aboard.

To answer your questions:

1. OED is a good choice for that issue, and it can work by itself, as it is either the root of the issue or at least the trunk from which branch the other issues. The vast majority of people will not need anything else, but other programs can be effective in helping deal with the other "branches", such as Overcoming Guilt, Shame and Fear, which are often triggers for ED in my experience. You can use OED with OGSF.

2. It is not recommended that you use both subliminals and hypnosis at the same time. This is because there are differing techniques used and various levels of understanding of how to deal with the subconscious mind. This means that hypnosis can interfere with subliminals and vice versa if the scripting includes contradictory methods. Since you have started using hypnosis, I recommend you finish your course of that before you try to use subliminals - if you still need them. The results of trying to do both at once, at worst, could have odd, unexpected side effects or negative effects. The best case scenario is that something works, but you don't know what. Best to do one at at time.

3. After answering question #2, it becomes a moot point as to whether these things will affect your subliminal usage, because we know that you should not mix hypnosis with subliminals unless they are created by the same producer, and they do not conflict in goal. I do not know much about Solfeggio frequencies yet. The other things in terms of brainwave entrainment should not affect sublliminals. But the "positive messages" and other actual verbal programming could conflict in message by using specific word choices that are understood in a conflicting manner to those of the subliminals.

Again, my suggestion is to use only the hypnosis you already started for the time being. If that is not working, then try subliminals.

Also, read this thread, please.

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-How-NOT-to-use-subliminals

I hope this helps.

Hi Shannon, apologies for my late reply and thank you for your quick and helpful answer. If you don't mind I just have a few more follow-up questions?

In terms of hypnotherapy I think I'll discontinue it, as I have now had 4 sessions with no benefit. I'll stop the guided subliminal meditation is preparation for the using your subliminal message product.

I have however found a product that contains only isochronic sound waves, and will use it at night for an hour before bed. This product is directed for erectile dysfunction but contains no spoken words or any scripts, words or subliminal messages. It is very peaceful and relaxing. I will used your OED throughout the day, then several hours later at bedtime use the isochronic waves. Would this be an OK approach for me to take?

Kind regardsBig Grin

RE: New user with some quesions - Shannon - 02-05-2013

I would recommend against it, simply because you won't know which has what effect if any effect is had.

By the way, in the not too distant future, I'll be upgrading OED to a different generational build format, and probably be building it as a 5G/Opetimus Engine based program. If there's a way for the mind to make it happen, the Optimus Engine will find it and use it.

One thing that surprises me about your hypnotherapy sessions is that they haven't worked. If your practitioner knows what they are doing, they will immediately seek to understand the cause of the issue, and then un-do it. That usually only takes one or two sessions in my experience. I take it your practitioner did not do that? Or is it that you have just been resisting and failing to cooperate because you don't like being told what to do, or you fear lost of control of yourself?

RE: New user with some quesions - P.O.G - 02-06-2013

That sounds like a good idea, can you tell me a bit more about the 5g engine?

Well I'm having curative hypnotherapy and I really don't think it is for me based on the technique my practitioner uses. She thinks that something insignificant from the past may have triggered my erectile dysfunction when really it was a recent experience that triggered of everything to be as bad as it is now. Maybe if she used positive reinforcement and tried to make me forget the negative past experiences it would of worked, rather than looking for something in my subconcious. I was quoted 6-8 sessions but I don't think that I will see them through.

I had my last session on Monday, how long do you think I should wait to start listening to your subliminal messages as I am really excited and optimistic about starting them.