Subliminal Talk
Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) (/Thread-Aura-of-Sexiness-with-Magnetic-Mindset-Cory-Skyy)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - Spiral - 07-25-2010

Great post! This is exactly how I feel man. It's the best feeling in the world Smile

It's like that saying. "There is no good or bad news. There is just news." One of my new favorite quotations by Master Turtle from Kung Fu Panda (forgot his name). I take that everywhere I go and I've become more enlightened for it. I truly am loving life more and more and I truly enjoy everyone for who they are and I'm becoming less judgmental while at the same time becoming more deserving and confident everyday! Rock on!

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - smash - 07-27-2010

damn. A lot of old stuff is / was coming up today, I have / had to face some fears. As a kid I was very nervous. I completely stopped being nervous, when I grew older. Point is: today I felt really uncomfortable and old stuff was coming up... It´s interesting, because I wasn´t nervous a long time ago and thought that it was yet released. Nonetheless it will soon be released completely.

// smash

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - Ryan - 07-27-2010

Have to just let it go, man, soon it'll be gone for good Smile

Smash, what are you using now?

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - smash - 07-27-2010

great, great, great! I´ve just been in a bigger town of Germany, that is appr. 100km from my house. Have been there w/ a friend of mine. He is driving a new car, nobody is really allowed to drive his car for a longer time ... I drove it for over 200kms today (I drove all the time) - really nice car.

I am / was just happy, feeling really hot and in good shape. We held some conversations, met further friends of us and further conversations. I am lying in my bed now an recognize, that any of f*cking feelings are completely gone (at least for today). I am just there and enjoying. I don´t care about going to this and this hot chic. I am just here and it feels great. I know that my life is a wonder. It was a chilling, relaxing, funny day with no pressure. I begin to feel what it means to be present or "in the moment".

I am picking one special moment of our conversation in the car out: we talked about one of my longest and mostly happiest relationships I had with all holidays we spent together - I could catch up old feelings, but somehow give them a good spin. I thought about my one of my ex gfs and was starting to enjoy and re-live those moments.

I KNOW that I am a women magnet and that women want to be with me, have my aura around them and have s*x with me, everywhere I go, so it wasn´t too hard for me to talk about that concern. Something in myself is telling me, that she will see me very soon and think how sexy I am and tries to get me back.

@ Ryan: I am doing Aura of Sexiness, Absolute Self Confidence and Ultra Success right now. Ultra Success starts yet to kick in. I think if you´ve done one of Shannons programs, others start to kick in faster (maybe some parts of scripts are equal?).
edit1: I think my written affirmations pay off, too. They really help me, to say my mind: "hey, YOU ARE a sexy mofo... you really are"... doing it from the inside out and frome the outside in.

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - Spiral - 07-27-2010

Hey smash!

I agree with your last part. I've been doing Magnetic Mindset program the whole time I've been doing these subliminals and whatever resistance that comes up is fairly easy to let go of due to the affirmations. Keep doing them man because when I do them in the morning I feel amazing and I just go to work ready to work and I say hey to everyone! it's only until around 2 o clock I get that tired shitty feeling because I've used up most of my energy and all i wanna do is go home. that's what happened today... and on top of it some negative thoughts popped up and I had trouble releaseing them. also had trouble controlling my deep breathing which I have been developing over the last couple of weeks.. I need to stay concious of that again. I think I'm gonna do affirmations at work now after lunch or something. Keep those up everyday dude! It will make your process happen faster for whatever it is you are wanting at this moment!

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - smash - 08-04-2010

Hey guys,

I have to write about my last crazy weekend. Everything started on Thursday, when a gf of me asked me to go out. We went to a disco, where we met some other girls (I didn´t know yet). I held some small talk with one of them. The funny stuff is: some time before I said I wanted to make out with a turkish girl... as the night grew older, we went to another disco, walking with the girl I´ve met hand in hand... after entering the new club, we just danced, she looked into my eyes and I felt, that there was such a connection - really deep. We just kissed each other and began to make out HEAVY for at least 1 hour in the middle of the disco ...

I did mirror affirmations for appr. 1 hour before going out and what I´ve seen in the mirror was a really, really confident, sexy motherfucker. I barely couldn´t believe my eyes at first, how sexy my whole face and eyes became. I was sitting on a chair and reminded myself of Cory Skyy, as he was sitting in any of his videos - totally relaxed and in pure connection with his sexuality. I felt real relaxiation from the inside out.

Saturday:
I´ve met with some other girls, I knew for a while w/ a buddy of mine. To make things short: I flirtet a lot with one of the girls, she was really enjoying it, always beating of me because of my dirty jokes and we slept together in my cellar.

Feelings inside of me:
they vary. From feeling absolutely GREAT and AWESOME to having some fear coming up. I am looking forward to release this fear within next days with my subliminals and all of affirmations I am doing.

// smash

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - smash - 08-08-2010

yeah man !!! I am feeling it ! This is what I feel in the moment. I feel how SEXY I am! Woke up in the morning and was in the moment, completely in it. It´s an absolute relaxing feeling, I enjoyed it.

Was out w/ some friends of me last night, then the car next to me opened the door and one of my ex gfs got out of it, crying my name like I am a celebrity. I smiled, said "hello" and told her "till later". My friends said to me "Playboy" (haha).

Later on the party she came to me for appr. 5 times, always telling me "she will leave very soon" but I recnogized that she was somehow searching me.

It´s interesting, the last days I listened to the subs for 5-6 hours. Tonight was one of the few nights I didn´t listen to it, woke up and immediately had this feeling within myself.

// smash

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - K-Train - 08-08-2010

That's the BEST feeling in the world man! I'm glad you're really feeling this sub! I remember I woke up one morning and just felt IN THE ZONE. You can just feel the sexiness oozing out of your own body. I wouldn't be surpised if your ex GF turns into a stalker now. Tongue

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - Spiral - 08-08-2010

I've had alot of those types of feelings recently. u described it quite well Smile

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - smash - 08-11-2010

After having had some crazy dreams w/ women, one other of my ex gfs wanted to re-add me at MSN (I think it was her aim - maybe I hope so, too... because she was the longest relationshop I had). I also noticed of feelings towards her were coming up again (I said some sentences we normally only used between each other). I have the feeling that some energies of my AoS were flowing towards her.

Another cool thing happened today: I was driving my car w/ two friends of mine, I stopped at a robot, when a girl, who was drinving a car next to me stared at me, for at least 10 seconds. I felt that she was looking at me (she stood some distance behind my car), I recognized her and we looked into each others eyes for at least 15 seconds, when the robot got green and we drove further with a huge smile on our faces ;-).

Further I bought some 20khz speakers today, so I can listen to my subs at night more comfortably, instead of having to wear ear phones all night long.

I am continuing my written subliminals.

// smash

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - smash - 08-12-2010

Ordered AoS video & will give it a try, too! Nevertheless I am no default testimonials, because I am also using AoS sub. I feel really relaxed today in the morning and just "good".

Last couple days a lot of crap was coming up, lots of fear but as mentioned in other posts: you JUST have to go on! It´s so crazy if you see, what impact your inner world has the way you act, see and got reactions in the outer world.

I further think Ultra Success is now kicking in. I was playing Unreal 3 w/ a good buddy of mine and listening to the sub till 4 o´clock in the morning. While I was playing, I felt that I have to move on w/ my business and that my life is plain FUN.

Did I mention that I am proud of my new speakers? It´s a far better choice, listening to subs at night w/ no headset in your ears!

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - Spiral - 08-12-2010

Hell yea man! and when you learn to really accept things you know when that happens like that happened to me yesterday. When you "wake up" and see all the changes around you for the better you can really finally begin to understand and let go. I discovered the importance of this yesterday Smile

Before, I could see it but I had trouble actually believeing it. Now I can finally allow it and believe it Smile

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - smash - 08-12-2010

Just a short sentence before I go to bed tonight.

I was in cinema with some friends of mine, watching "Inception". Damn, it reminded me so much of SubliminalShop, because the movies is built upon (re)programming of subconsinous... Very good movie!

Have a good night my online buddies ;-).

// smash

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - smash - 08-14-2010

I think I had "IT" yesterday.

We were at a club.

One hottie came to me asking me some weired stuff, a lot of women locked eyes with me, another hottie ALWAYS looked at me, I went out and talked to her. Nevertheless I was very drunk that night, but had some nice effects. Imho

If this message is written in poor english, excuse me ... I have still some blood in my alcohol ;-).