Subliminal Talk
Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) (/Thread-Aura-of-Sexiness-with-Magnetic-Mindset-Cory-Skyy)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - Ryan - 06-22-2010

Big Grin Great! You're getting there!

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - smash - 06-22-2010

I am excited what "Code of the Natural" will do for me! ;-)

I am becoming better and better and that is my vision. I see my day, any women want to sleep with me, everywhere i go !

@ Ryan: what is the "awareness work", Cory mentions? If this piece of puzzle is filled, I (we) did anything he will offer to us @ private seminars!

If you go to the website look under "About" it explains it more. But basically it's about having a clear mind and knowing what is going on around you. It's easy after doing the subliminal because your ego isn't popping up trying to bring you down, so you're more "aware" of all that is going on around you.

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - smash - 06-22-2010

ah alright ... so, we can say that step3 is included in our subliminal Smile.

I don´t know what Shannon exactly scripted into the subliminal or if it origins from my clearer mind, BUT I had to do a "PHP-Project" and things went so pretty damn fast and good, that it´s hard to believe for me now ;-). (I have finished within 2 hours, thought it would cost 4-5 hours)...

It's not really included but you're clearer minded because you're not in your head thinking about all those negative thoughts anymore. That's your ego (pain body) BTW, you get all caught up in your ego because you're trying to counter those negative thoughts. When you don't have any negative thoughts there isn't much to worry about. That's why when things click for me with Woman Magnet I feel kind of drunk because I'm completely in the zone, my body and my mind is completely relaxed. I automatically do things that surprise the hell out of me, like look at random women, for instance. I know we got Shannon to complete a "live in the moment" sub which may help with your awareness as well, not sure where it is though.

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - smash - 06-23-2010

day 17:

listening to the sub and having more and more "highs" within the sub. My brother reacts COMPLETELY different to me... much much more respect!

Going to buy 20kHz headphones later, so I can listen to Silent version @ night and within day.

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - smash - 06-24-2010

day 18:

THANK YOU !!!

I was watching soccer (Germany vs. Ghana) with close friends of mine. We entered a bar, a girl was in there that I´ve seen the second time. I was sitting on the floor (becafuse the whole bar was full of people). Last time she said, she likes my hair. I turned my head, and smiled in my sexy mofo way to her... 5 minutes later, she came down and played with my hair "we have to put it there and there... so it looks still better". The game was over, we went out. Some girls of our group came to me, asking if I´ve got my own haircutter ;-).

We went on an afterparty, a good gf of mine came to me and hang on me, nearly ripping my neck off ... I walked with her arm in arm over the party. 5 minutes later, another good gf came to me (exactly the same). Friends ask me: "you and your girls" :-D.

What was interesting to me ... While the party my awareness was (I thought) at the top. I was standing LITERALLY (!) in the middle of the party with a strong and confident standing as if the whole city was mine... I can´t describe. I didn´t do anything more than just looking around and seeing people partying.

Oh yes, I´ve met another good gf of mine (but she is very happy with his friend), I JUST (!) said "hello", she made me a guestbook entry on a portal side "I was really happy to have you seen again yesterday...". Another girl is writing me, I should come to her ...

And still another girl I will meet tomorrow after having a real hot telephone call Wink.

To my dreams:
They are weird. I dream a lot about girls - positive and negative stuff. Tonight I dreamed again about my past two long(er) relationships. I woke up and didn´t know where I am, I was really dizzy. Further a lot of shit is coming up, that wants to be released. I am not fighting directly against it, but telling myself my positive affirmations. Is this the real way or should I just say "fuck off, it´s released either way"?

@ Ryan: what does it mean to have an "edge"? Could you explain on that?

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - smash - 06-24-2010

Just bought JVC headphones with 20kHz frequency. That´s enough, isn´t it? I hear a gentle scratch while listening.

"Crazy": listening with headphones on my notebook, I hear absolutely NO Scratch. Listening with same headphones via HTC Touch HD2, I hear some scratch.

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - ronatello - 06-24-2010

Your laptop headphone amp may have better amps and circuitry than the phone.

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - smash - 06-26-2010

day 20:

further going on. Started to incorporate Code of the Natural.

One more girl is absolutely drawn to me, another I talked to yesterday could surely feel the connection (but she wasn´t my type of girls).

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - smash - 06-28-2010

day 22:

I drove home with two girls on the backset of a friend´s car of mine ... made out with both of them on the backset. (okay, I have to say, they are a little bit "bitchy") ... but was fun anayway ;-). I continue listening.
oh ... to mention:

got one further phone number (best friend of one of my ex gfs). What I experienced... I´ve got a slight smile on my face, everywhere I go. People come to me asking "you are always happy"? It´s an easy smile Wink.. I love my life Smile.

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - MD81 - 06-28-2010

Nice!

Seems like you are starting to roll now Smile

(06-28-2010, 01:48 AM)smash Wrote: day 22:

I drove home with two girls on the backset of a friend´s car of mine ... made out with both of them on the backset. (okay, I have to say, they are a little bit "bitchy") ... but was fun anayway ;-). I continue listening.
oh ... to mention:

got one further phone number (best friend of one of my ex gfs). What I experienced... I´ve got a slight smile on my face, everywhere I go. People come to me asking "you are always happy"? It´s an easy smile Wink.. I love my life Smile.

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - smash - 06-28-2010

Subliminal talk stuff = Natural Grounding on drugs ;-).

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - Shannon - 06-28-2010

You are definitely starting to see results now. Smile

The scratching happens with some headphones because the quality isn't always the same, and sometimes, they will flat out lie in the description. What do they care? "Nobody's gonna know..."

Slight scratching suggests that the FR is 20 kHz exactly, and you hear the normal speaker distortion louder because they're closer to your ears.