Subliminal Talk
Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) (/Thread-Aura-of-Sexiness-with-Magnetic-Mindset-Cory-Skyy)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - Shannon - 06-18-2010

I am enjoying watching you guys make these transitions. Smile

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - smash - 06-19-2010

day 13:

I think my eyes got smaller. Having a more sexy look. I am looking forward to see success in seeing womens´ real inner beauty. Imho that is the key to becoming a REAL ladiesman.

Further: had more dreams concerning stuff from my past (concerning women) and some dreams how women want to come / be with me. I think it goes really deep.

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - ronatello - 06-19-2010

" I am looking forward to see success in seeing womens´ real inner beauty. Imho that is the key to becoming a REAL ladiesman. "
Quote For Truth! Smile

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - smash - 06-19-2010

thanks a lot!

I am working hard to achieve my goals and I will, I know I will. I love having abundance of women :-).

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - smash - 06-20-2010

day 14:

Had some more crazy dreams.

When I was walking towards our dining room after wakeup, I had a real superior and calm feeling within myself.

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - Ryan - 06-20-2010

"When I was walking towards our dining room after wakeup, I had a real superior and calm feeling within myself. "

That's when I first experience the effects, I get up and walk around realizing just how clear minded I really am, it's a great feeling Big Grin

I AM BECOMING A SEXY MOFO ! I recognized it at the moment, while watching into the mirror! Damn! My look became seductive as hell... I have a 3 day beard in my face and my eyes got a lot smaller and kind of "look through your head"-like.

Another great story: we were out with at least two hot girls. One of them asked me to play a game.. I don´t know the english translation for it, but it´s about slapping one others´ hands, while sitting face to face. We looked into each others´ eyes for at least 1 minute and it went a little bit "hot", you know. Later we went dancing. She is the ex of a buddy of mine, so it let my hands by me... she was dancing in front of me and always coming closer and closer... going away and coming closer (some push/pull, as women like it ;-)).

Later I went with two friends of mine home to the birthday girl. She said I can sleep at her room ... Point is: it didn´t work because my buddies were on board... (due to her social programming...).

And I am starting to really love my voice ;-).

@ Ryan: do you still do mirror affirmations?

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - Shannon - 06-20-2010

So Smash, you really started noticing the results after about 14 days/2 weeks?

Haha awesome stories! My friend plays that game with girls to try and pick them up Wink

I still do mirror affirmations here and there it's not as important to me anymore because I'm not trying to internalize anything consciously, the subliminal is doing it for me. I just enjoy using it as a visualization exercise or just checking myself Smile

@ Shannon: sure! I have to say, that I did Cory´s stuff and other things some time longer. But: I´ve got the feeling that your stuff goes a lot faster (and I become calmer from the inside out - that´s utmost important to me).

@ Ryan: so mirror affirmations aren´t needed anymore for becoming great with eye seduction ?

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - Shannon - 06-20-2010

2-4 weeks is typical for beginning to really see the results. That so many of you guys are seeing results faster (in hours and days sometimes) makes me amazed, and it's hard to tell where the placebo effect ends and the actual subliminal effect really starts to show up. But I know that the subliminals work on their own, and that the results at the end are not placebo, because I have too much evidence in too many directions for it to be anything else. I'm just trying to keep track of the speed at which you guys are getting results.

For me it always took 3 weeks. I'm on 3 weeks today for Woman Magnet and I feel like it's working now Smile

I haven't lost any success with eye seduction from not doing mirror affirmations. I thought the mirror affirmations were 100% about internalizing the mindset. Which you don't need so much if you're using a subliminal, it's effortless. I'm sure it does help and I still try to do it daily but it's not a big deal if I don't. It doesn't seem to affect my eye seduction. I like to use it to pump myself up for the day. Look into the mirror with some good music and enjoy checking yourself out.

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - smash - 06-21-2010

day 15:

had crazy dreams again. Dreams concerning past relationships. One woman wanted to come back with me, she acknowledget that there is no better guy than me outside there ;-).

@ Ryan: idea is great with pushing yourself up, listening to good music, looking in oneselfe´s eye and saying affirmations!

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - smash - 06-22-2010

day 16:

she is hot on me! Having been in a bar last night and one of my gfs, that is really hot in me was sitting next to me and always touching me...

Today: I was driving in my car and just had a very relaxed mood and my mind was full with "women want to f... me ...". Met my best friend, talked to him and felt really really good.

Further: starting "Code of Natural"
further:

my presence became a lot better. I am walking in a confident, but relaxed way. People start looking at me Wink.