Subliminal Talk
Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) (/Thread-Aura-of-Sexiness-with-Magnetic-Mindset-Cory-Skyy)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - smash - 06-10-2010

day 5:

listening to the subliminal anytime I am able to. Had some cool experiences, but did have them in past, too.

One of them: our neighbour´s small girl kept standing on the lawn, watching me for appr. 5-7 seconds when she saw me... (she felt in love a few years ago with me and wrote me a love letter ... really sweet :-P). BUT... the last few years she stopped looking at me the way, she is looking at me now.

Yesterday I went to gas station, an attendance asked me, if I would come with him and smoke a cigarette... I went outside, we held a little small talk ... in the meantime an older man looked and smiled at me (just me).

A female friend of mine, I haven´t seen for 2 years started messaging me over ICQ again ... and said same weired stuff like "you love me, I have evidence for that..." ....

Continue on doing Magnetic Mindset.

Best to all of you,
smash
... some sh!t is coming up, like "you don´t deservere...", "why you..." ... It will be released, I keep going !

addition:
being really calm today... having some shit, that is somehow spinning in my head, but I have calm feeling inside myself.

I found myself speaking slower and deeper ... Previously I sometimes got nervous while speaking.

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - Shannon - 06-10-2010

If you're going to do affirmations along with the subs, you might benefit from adding this one to your mix:

I now consciously disconnect from, release, reject and let go of any and all negativity within myself.

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - smash - 06-12-2010

day 6:

I think it sorts of kicks in now. Having been out last night and had some cool experiences. Was out with plenty of friends and three girlfriends of mine. Both wanted to sit on my lap. One girl started to do sexual movements while she was sitting there... same girl that had touched my c*ck two weeks ago, when I "disssed" her. Point is: she was the girlfriend of a friend of mine and is a person that can´t hold her mouth ..... the other girl also wanted to sit on my lap and I said "yes". Meeting today with an association of me and having some fun ;-)... having been with her at the sea and when I left she said "I don´t want that you leave now...".

Another girl yesterday, I found really pretty checked me out a long time... I DON´T KNOW why I didn´t talk to her... I am regurarly absolute confident around people ... I think it was alcohol or some thing like "I just enjoyed the moment". But I know that I will see her again, very soon! :-)

Continiuing for becoming the best man I can be!

smash

PS: relax if I´ve written done some failures, but I can still feel some blood in my alcohol Wink

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - smash - 06-12-2010

one more question concerning the ultrasonic subliminal...

I´ve got the smartphone "HTC HD2". I copied subliminals on the phone. Smartphone has ear phones, but I couldn´t find any specifications about it... do you think that this ear phone supports 20kHz+, so Ultrasonic version will work, too?

If I turn the volume up, I can hear this "Scratch"-noise, is this a good sign?

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - Shannon - 06-12-2010

If you can hear nothing at all with the volume at which you play normal audio, then it's working properly. Scratching sounds at high volume usually indicate speaker distortion, which is fairly standard except on high end audio equipment. If you hear scratching (but not continuous staticky scratching) at the normal volume, your headphones are struggling, and you should do fine by lowering the volume by about 25%. If you hear continuous staticky scratching, either the phone or the headphones cannot reproduce the pitches properly.

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - smash - 06-13-2010

day 7: I think, it´s coming.

Having been at a houseparty tonight and felt really cool and calm inside myself. Continuing listening to Sub. and going to buy new ear phones ;-).

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - smash - 06-13-2010

interesting ...

I was in my car, women who normally were more "bitchy" respond different to me. The girlfriend of a good friend of mine had always to touch me and when I drove her home, she layed her head on my arm (she never did it in past)... I didn´t do anything special, she just did.

I continue listening.

@ Shannon: when will all effects (normally) of Aura of Sexiness be in my subconsinous? Background: I am looking forward to buy Women Magnet.

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - Shannon - 06-13-2010

It typically takes 32 days of use to have the programming completely "take" for a single stage program. That doesn't mean you have to stop there, but it does take about that long minimum for most people to change a habit or develop a new one.

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - smash - 06-14-2010

day 8:

two "hot" dreams tonight ...

I had two hot dreams tonight of women, that are irresistible attracted to me. One of them was the gf of a good friend of mine, who always wanted to kiss me and touched me very sexually (I pushed her away). The other one I met i a store and that was funny: my subconsinous told me in my dream what to say and it worked perfectly ;-).

Is this a good sign, that subliminal is running ?

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - ronatello - 06-14-2010

"Is this a good sign, that subliminal is running ? "
Sounds like it to me. I had a couple of "hot" dreams back a few days ago. And my interactions with women in general are better now than in the past. Keep at it!

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - Shannon - 06-14-2010

Good sign indeed. Smile

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - smash - 06-14-2010

further... I told you about a friend´s gf that was lying her head on my body... the same girl did touch my butt when I was saying "bye" to her ...

I am going to visit one of my associations tomorrow & will see, if things with her got even better.

In another thread I have read that Women Magnet also includes speech patterns. Which speech patterns are that? Do they origin from NLP?

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - smash - 06-15-2010

day 9:

Having listened the whole night to the sub and some time during day. Had some dreams with things from my past coming up, waking up with a strange feeling in my stomach.

Continued listening to sub after waking up, feeling in my stomach went away. When watching into mirror, I thought my face got even more beautiful ;-).

Looking forward to further results.

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - smash - 06-17-2010

day 12:

Having listened during most of my sleep time and some time during day. Tonight I went to a gas station with a good friend of mine, I went at first to toilette. When I came back, he was sitting there with 2 girlfriends of him, I didn´t know. When I sat next to a red haired, she told me that I remind her of a rockstar from Sweden ;-)... We held a little small talk, I made some c&f, she touched me very often (she started to play with my jacket). When we left, she gave me a (I would call it "hot") smile.

Continue listening tonight :-).

+ having another girl coming to a party on Saturday, calling me Sweety by just knowing me from chat ...

+ my voice got deeper and I speak slower. When I talk with my family, I have a very masculine voice. I did some voice training some time before, but the subliminal does work it from the inside out. I am looking forward to continue my voice training and sub... the success will be tremendous imho.