Subliminal Talk
Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) (/Thread-Aura-of-Sexiness-with-Magnetic-Mindset-Cory-Skyy)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - Ryan - 06-07-2010

I thought it was for both, I don't know you'll have to see what Shannon says.

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - smash - 06-07-2010

found some old set of speakers. I´ve a big audio set, but located in my other apartment ...

Are really any speakers fine?

Following is written on the backside of speakers...

AC 15V ~ 50Hz / 800mA ... I think the only thing that is important is the amount of Hz?

No that's not it... You'll have to look the brand/model up online or manual and see what it says. I don't think there is any other way to tell if they'd be capable.

(06-07-2010, 10:11 AM)Ryan Wrote: No that's not it... You'll have to look the brand/model up online or manual and see what it says. I don't think there is any other way to tell if they'd be capable.

Which entries are important to me ?

The frequency response rate, I might be able to help you if you give me the brand and model speakers.

alright ... I checked the speakers and they don´t have the minimum required frequenzy for UltraSonic Subs. As long as I don´t have other speakers that have at least 20kHz of frequency, I will listen to the masked subliminal.

Thanks for your advice Ryan!

smash

PS: so it´s ok, to listen to Ocean-version with default headphones ?
... further to day 2 ... having been by one of my affairs, at first we had the agreement to just stay friends now ... (coz she has a friend).

Have been at her, just holding small talk and smoking a cigarette... when I was at home I got an (very) hot Instant Messages, that she want to see me again and what she will wear ...

I noticed a lot of headphones already have the right frequency response rate. I'm not sure what the masked subliminal works but whatever your doing now seems to be working for you? So just continue doing what you're doing.

I browsed through the forum and noticed that Shannon said, that it doesn´t matter which frequency you have considering masked subliminal. It´s only of importance to use stereo speakers/headphones.

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - smash - 06-08-2010

day 3 has started now... I listened to the ocean version all night long (~ 8 hours) and repeat listening to it at the moment.

What I have to say to yesterday... when I was at one of my associations there was are real intimade moment... it was before I left her apartment, we were standing right in front of the door, no lights were on and I had a slightly feeling of "connecting"? ... if this is connecting ?!

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - smash - 06-08-2010

going on and going on ... listening for ~ further 2-3 hours to the ocean version before going out.

... currently just listening to ocean version because I don´t have high tech speakers yet.

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - smash - 06-09-2010

day 4 has started now. After listening to the ocean version yesterday for at least 5 hours, I woke up with a very good feeling in myself... the good feeling is also reasoned by my financial success I am experiencing, but not exclusive. Further I had some dreams concerning past relationships.

My question: how should I handle it, if they concern topics that don´t look so nice to me? Just let it go and say "it´s ok"?

smash

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - Ryan - 06-09-2010

Smash, it's just your subconscious trying to bring you down because it doesn't want to loose it's current set of beliefs. Soon enough it will be replaced and you'll have much better dreams Big Grin Let it go and know that it'll be ok.

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - smash - 06-09-2010

My iron will keeps going! Smile

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - Shannon - 06-09-2010

It's actually not always your subconscious resisting when you have negative experiences. It sometimes has to do with dealing with old wounds, etc. which may have been buried instead of dealt with. That is occasionally the reason for resistance: old wounds hurt. It's easier to bury them than deal with them. But if the subliminal is forcing them to be dealt with, then you'll start processing them in various ways, especially dreams.

You guys with your journals are really giving me some great information on how to improve these programs, though. Big Grin