Subliminal Talk
Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) (/Thread-Aura-of-Sexiness-with-Magnetic-Mindset-Cory-Skyy)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - smash - 06-06-2010

hello partypeople,

I am going to start this journal. What I do: I started listening "Aura of Sexiness" tonight and do also some affirmations / gratitude affirmations / confirmation affirmations as teached by Cory Skyy.

My entire life, I´ve had plenty of women, but want to really succeed. I´m a very social guy, but had some shitty experiences in past, I want to overcome and feel really free from the inside out.

@ Shannon: would you recommend using another product for this concern?

Some words to me: I am 25 years old, a student and have my own company. Further I am living in Germany. If you want some more details, just ask me ;-).

I will keep you up to date as often as possible about my progress.

Best to all of you,
smash

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - Ryan - 06-06-2010

Can't wait to hear about your results!

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - smash - 06-06-2010

I suppose that they will be great.. and I am looking hopefully forward to release past sh!t!

smash

It definitely will! You'll be surprised how much quicker the subliminal is.

... some feedback to what I am definitely doing at the moment ...

I stopped listening to my own recorded affirmations (that are the same I am doing with Magnetic Mindset). Instead of that I am hearing just Aura of Sexiness and do my written affirmations and if I´d like to my mirror affirmations.

day 1:
after listening to AoS the whole night, I had a small time today when I felt really good. I was walking on balcony, a door was open and behind the door is a mirror. I had to check myself out Wink.

I just remember the quotation: "90% of people don´t build their opinions in their own mind. They are affected by the other´s beliefs"... just awesome. I think this quotation has opened my mind.

Don´t know but I expect that it has to do with MM and Aura of Sexiness.

Have been at the sea with some girls and had the feeling that they appreciate me different. The rest of the day (till now) I was lying in my bed w/ headohones and the notebook on my stomach. My mother (at least 5 times) came to the door, asking me things or watching in my room and telling me what she is currently doing...

I´ll have a cigarette w/ a good girlfriend of mine and will see if she will appreciate me different, too... Had an affair with her in the past and know her "normal reactions" somehow ;-).

Till later guys,
smash

PS: if AoS is working even better than MM, I am really excited to see results. I´ve had plenty of success with MM alone... (some affairs and girls touching and telling me that I have to go home with them etc.).

@Smash-I constantly have that too, sometimes I can't get my mom to shut up around me and I'm just like go away you're annoying me, not literally but sometimes I don't want to be bothered haha. My sister started doing this recently too. There was a phase I went through when I did MM when people were more afraid of me including my mom and sister but with Aura that all changed.

Same with other girls, they used to be more scared of me but now they open up to me right away or pretty quickly, if they are shy I have to open them up but they won't shut up much, like they have to impress me Smile Which is great! I remember I went to class one day last semester and the older woman came to me and wouldn't stop talking to me about class, I tried to cut in and she wouldn't let me. Another girl (a stripper) came in and started telling me about all her weird hobbies and shit and how she's a stripper and wouldn't let me cut in much either. This was like a 3 hour conversation and I said 5 things haha. But with MM that's what it's all about Wink

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - Shannon - 06-06-2010

(06-06-2010, 03:42 AM)smash Wrote: hello partypeople,

I am going to start this journal. What I do: I started listening "Aura of Sexiness" tonight and do also some affirmations / gratitude affirmations / confirmation affirmations as teached by Cory Skyy.

My entire life, I´ve had plenty of women, but want to really succeed. I´m a very social guy, but had some shitty experiences in past, I want to overcome and feel really free from the inside out.

@ Shannon: would you recommend using another product for this concern?

Some words to me: I am 25 years old, a student and have my own company. Further I am living in Germany. If you want some more details, just ask me ;-).

I will keep you up to date as often as possible about my progress.

Best to all of you,
smash

AOS is very good for what you seem to want. If you have approach anxiety, so is Overcome Approach Anxiety. It sort of automates approaching. I need to understand where you're coming from better and what your specific goals are better to better direct you though.

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - smash - 06-07-2010

hello partypeople,

@ Shannon: so I will fix my last affirmation and incorporate the new (better) one. Thanks for that!

My specific goals:
becoming one of these irresistable men, that women look after, everywhere they go. One of these guys, that have THIS presence, women love to be with. I think AoS is truly hot stuff for that ;-). As soon as I have had success with it, I will incorporate Women Magnet or Alpha Male.

I´ve got some more questions. Having had plenty of longer relationships in past, some of them ended suddenly and unexpected. There are times I have to think at my past relationships and I feel like it is blocking me.

Will AoS release such things, too or should I go along with another product for this purpose?

Best to you,
smash

day 2:

After listening to whole night to the Ultrasonic version... question: is it ok to listen to it by my default notebook speakers? If I turn the volume louder, I hear a "screeeetch"-noise... I decided that is it ok then ... is it?

I am still listening to it, alterning between masked and silent version. I think to detect some changes in the way I see myself. I am standing in front of a mirror (for example tonight) with no shirt on and looked at my muscled, discovered muscles I didn´t see before and found myself extremely sexy. Half an hour ago or so I had to take a nap, I felt like nearly burned out (despite I have slept plenty of hours tonight)... woke up and felt totally fresh and relaxed.

Then I remembered two stories of ex girlfriends I had and how they told me "I´ve never felt something like that before, I am feeling towards you". I remember having said to both girls after a while that I can´t be in a relationship with them anymore... after that I saw one girl on a party, she wasn´t able to look away from me ... the other girl was shopping with her parents and she dropped anything she had in her hands and got red by the time seeing me.

I don´t know why, but I was clearly remembered by those two stories and hell yeah, they felt really good on / in me.

I keep the work up, becoming a ladiesman :-).

Best to all of you,
smash

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - K-Train - 06-07-2010

Hey Smash, once you hear the speakers screech while playing the Ultrasonic turn the volume down a tad until it goes away and you should be fine. Or just use your notebook speakers, whatever helps best.

attachement to day 2:

I´ve got the impression, that my eylid got smaller, I am getting a more seductive gaze ?! My voice has slightly changed, it´s getting deeper. Listened the whole night to Ultrasonic and nearly the whole day (till now) to masked version. Stopped now for letting the universe manifest anything.

My question to Ultrasonic version is: do I need some high tech speakers or is it ok to use my laptop speakers ?

RE: Aura of Sexiness with Magnetic Mindset (Cory Skyy) - Ryan - 06-07-2010

Smash don't use laptop speakers, they need a frequency response rate of 20khz or more, I bought these for 11 bucks at Target: http://www.target.com/GE-2-pc-Speakers/dp/B000F5LEC8/ref=sc_qi_detaillink

(06-07-2010, 08:13 AM)Ryan Wrote: Smash don't use laptop speakers, they need a frequency response rate of 20khz or more, I bought these for 11 bucks at Target: http://www.target.com/GE-2-pc-Speakers/dp/B000F5LEC8/ref=sc_qi_detaillink

good to know ... but this counts only for the UltraSonic version? The masked version doesn´t care ?

smash