Subliminal Talk
Grow Taller 3G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Grow Taller 3G (/Thread-Grow-Taller-3G)

Grow Taller 3G - signereign - 01-29-2013

Hi everyone! long time lurker here.. I've just about 6 months and counting using Grow Taller 3G hoping to increase new heights. There isn't much talk about this program, I guess westerns folks are generally taller on average but coming from the east it's a different story. Sometimes I get intimidated watching NBA as it is lol. I read that a minimum of 6 months is required for this program to start seeing effects, I've scribbled a measure on the wall. I stand about 162cm when I started. Its about a range of 161cm to 163cm now, best in the morning.

Anybody used this program or still using it please let me know. It'd be nice to know someone who went through this program, and the results. For the past 6 months (started sometime in July) I had two speakers running this program every night. Speakers are about 75cm. away from the bed in the floor. My bed is about 30cm in height. Volume I think is loud enough that I can sometimes hear high pitched noise.

I'm looking forward to new attained heights! Wish me luck! Big Grin

RE: Grow Taller 3G - Subeternal - 01-30-2013

I dont have anything to contribute to GT but umm can you mention your build and height for us? Thanks

RE: Grow Taller 3G - Shannon - 01-30-2013

I have a few of points. First, your height is not accurately being measured by being "scribbled on the wall". That leads to more than enough error that we will not know whether you grew unless you grow more than two centimeters, and then we can only guestimate that you might have. We need more accuracy than that to really know. By the sounds of it, though, you have not achieved growth that would be obvious enough to discern.

Second, are you young enough to continue growing? If your femurs are fused, it's unlikely to help.

Third, six months is a minimum recommended time. Andrew used it for a year and a few months. Bones don't grow quickly.

I suggest you take a more exact measurement of your height before you continue on.

RE: Grow Taller 3G - signereign - 02-11-2013

I leaned my back against wall, straighten my posture and put a level on top of my head. I made sure that the level is parallel to the wall then I scribbled the bottom edge of it. I measured it from the floor with a tape measure.

Measured 162cm just now, I did this before I started mid July 2012. I'm curious how to know if my femurs are fused? x-ray? I'm 24 y/o btw.

Sorry for late response. I've read a bunch of grow taller methods, from massage sandals, supplement pills/vitamins, hanging upside down, stretch machine and that uber expensive bone surgery that gives me the chills just thinking about it. but I decided to use subliminal after watching the secret, they mention visualization and I read in a grow taller blog about visualization, she had two audio clips for use to guide visualization. I want to know what are your inputs about using subliminal and visualization to increase my chances?

Thanks!

RE: Grow Taller 3G - Shannon - 02-15-2013

At 24, your femurs are probably fused. I believe doctors determine that with an x-ray. You should ask your doctor how to find out.

RE: Grow Taller 3G - penguin - 04-18-2013

Yes, Shannon, if you could do something that could make people grow regardless of age, I'd be one who would buy it and use 24/7! LOL
However, I know... it's impossible(Isn't it?). If it is possible somehow, do this sub for us!

------
the following words are for signereign:
My friend, I'm 1,57, had medical medical monitoring from 11-16 years, and, when I was 17... stopped growing :'[ Well, last year, went to the doctor thinking seriously about doing that surgery, but stepped back 'cause 6 cm(of surgery) will NOT change my life. Since then, I worked out even harder at the gym, now I'm happy with my body(1,57 and about 60 kg, body fat:9%). Six months ago, bought some "socks"(Don't know if this is how you call that part of the shoe that goes beneath your feet...) that can make me from 1 to 6 cm bigger deppending on the shoe I put it on. It's a tip for you!
Am I bothered about my size? Maybe sometimes, but just got used to that already. That's my body, nothing can change it and I am much more than my apparent size. I'm giving it a try on ASC for testing, and improving my self image.

RE: Grow Taller 3G - marita1977 - 04-18-2013

If you belive that it is impossible, then it surely will. You might be able to grow anyway. I have not tried this album, but I desire to grow taller myself. On another site there were others over 20 years who had gotten taller. But you must deside if you want to take a chance and test it or not. This is a cheap album, so I have it in my Collection. And I turn 36 soon. I am glad it's written that you have to be a certain age for it to possibly work. I just chose to ignore it. I am sure it can work even if I am older. Or would starting With everything is possible and then growing taller be a possible idea?? Or if you could play one of them during the day and the other at night. I am not an expert or have any knowlegde about this. I am unsure if I have a strong enough desire or belief to be able to grow anything, but I choose to believe that grow taller can work for any age.

RE: Grow Taller 3G - signereign - 06-25-2013

Interesting point marita1977. But I think that would require solid belief that it is possible to do so. It's been almost a year, I have lingering doubts and I've lost my drive to keep going.

I missed about a 2 weeks of listening to this sub from today. I'm not sure if I would continue this sub or move on to something else.

RE: Grow Taller 3G - marita1977 - 06-29-2013

You've used this for almost one year and noticed no results? Then I think I would have doubts too. But some seem to think that anything is possible With possible thinking. I am not the best at positive thinking I must say, but sometimes I have gotten something I hardly thought of. And that was without being thankful for having what I didn't have yet. It might be true the universe responds to Your thoughts that are less positive, and therefore you don't get results. I know I have read feedback on People increasing their height on another site, I must assume that the feedback is true. But never tell anyone what you're doing, to avoid poo poo from others. I really wish I could find one kind of subliminal to stick too, my desires I wish to change are too many, and therefore I never get any results. Or it wasn't the right thing to start on, or something. Unsure if "the Matrix" could be of any help, even if it has nothing to do about increasing height. It's on DVD. And I have read 2 books on the subconscious mind by Joseph Murphy. Nothing about height there either, but it's about positive thinking and praying. Not desperate praying, that does NOT work, but pray that you are thankful you already have it and remember to wish others well. Negative emotions are NO NO!! So it seems. From what I read... This probably didn't help much. But sad you have not had any results.

RE: Grow Taller 3G - signereign - 06-30-2013

For what it's worth, before I started this sub I was very conscious of how short I am whenever I go out. I stand at 5'3" (163cm). I felt insecure whenever I'm near a taller woman. I was ecstatic at first and consciously thinking of what it feels like to be 5 inches taller. This withered away and started to feel like the sub is routine to play at night. I'm using ipod touch 3rd gen to play the silent version using 2.1 speakers (this have a subwoofer, not sure if it matters).

I hit a rough depression and stopped listening. Then the following days I observed that my height insecurity is much less, I'm not that insecure near a taller woman. Sometimes the height is brought up when I talk to them, It doesn't affect me as much if not at all. But I still wish I am taller whenever I'm with my friends who are like towers to me. My libido shot through the roof after stopping. I also started and drank a lot of soy milk in the duration of this sub. I dislike the taste at first but it became my favorite drink.

Even though I don't think I've gained any height from this, My height insecurity decreased and I've appreciated milk and its taste after shunning it for as long as I can remember.

Shannon, I understand that Andrew used this for more than a year. But I am now nearing my next birthday. And I've started to have lingering thoughts that my femurs are probably fused and that I'm nearing the cut off age of this sub. It feels like an absolute limitation while on the other hand I'm thinking that everything is possible.

If you do make/have an experimental version of growing taller sub that might work on over 25 and/or fused femur, even if it takes two years to finish I will give it a go.

tl;dr; No signs of becoming taller. Decreased a lot of insecurities about height. Started to drink and liked milk, especially soy milk.

RE: Grow Taller 3G - Shannon - 07-04-2013

I don't know how I would make a sub to increase height if you have fused femurs, but hey... I have been surprised before. The next version of this sub will probably be based on the Optimus Engine, which would mean that if there's a way... it'll happen.

RE: Grow Taller 3G - RoaringLion - 07-04-2013

I'll be buying it when you make it.

RE: Grow Taller 3G - Edo - 08-23-2013

(07-04-2013, 10:00 AM)Shannon Wrote: I don't know how I would make a sub to increase height if you have fused femurs, but hey... I have been surprised before. The next version of this sub will probably be based on the Optimus Engine, which would mean that if there's a way... it'll happen.

I'll buy it, Grow Taller 5G OE/HST/SoS. It will be cheaper than buy any nutrition/supplements!!
*Please, if you can build it fast, build it. I don't want to stuck in this height any longer.

Edo

RE: Grow Taller 3G - enoch - 08-28-2013

(07-04-2013, 10:00 AM)Shannon Wrote: I don't know how I would make a sub to increase height if you have fused femurs, but hey... I have been surprised before. The next version of this sub will probably be based on the Optimus Engine, which would mean that if there's a way... it'll happen.

I'll buy this as well Shannon.

To the OP: I'm on my second AM sub run, it helps reduce insecurities including height by not giving a damn about what people think about you.