Subliminal Talk
Using both Brainwave Entrainment and Subliminals at the same time - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Products (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Products)
+--- Thread: Using both Brainwave Entrainment and Subliminals at the same time (/Thread-Using-both-Brainwave-Entrainment-and-Subliminals-at-the-same-time)

Using both Brainwave Entrainment and Subliminals at the same time - idle - 06-05-2010

So is it OK to use Brainwave Entrainment and subliminal messaging at the same time?

My experience shows that playing the Brainwave Entrainment and the subliminal at the same time does work... but not sure if its efficient as if used separately.

I have bought a couple of Brainwave Entrainments some time ago(from another place) and now i use it with the subliminal from here.
i am thinking of getting a B.E. from here too and i wish to hear the expert "what does he think" Smile about using them both at the same time.(for example a silent sub and a masked Brainwave Entrainment)

RE: Using both Brainwave Entrainment and Subliminals at the same time - WildFlower - 06-05-2010

I've listened to some crazy Binaural beats before. Filled me with energy. It's very interesting stuff, especially that they actually work so well. I didn't explore them for much more than curiosity, do they achieve much other than temporary shifts in conciousness? I'd love to try the awareness one from here eventually.

RE: Using both Brainwave Entrainment and Subliminals at the same time - Shannon - 06-05-2010

BE and subliminals work very well when used together, and in fact they are often used together by my competition specifically because they can produce more rapid and powerful results that way. However, I have avoided blending them thus far because the BE will tend to limit how and where and when you can safely use the program. I prefer to make my subliminals useful and safe in all situations, and instead focus on enhancing their effectiveness through scripting techniques, which I have done quite effectively, it seems. But if you wish to use them together, be my guest. Smile

I have some BE programs, and I have the skills to produce almost anything you could ask for... although digital drugs would require a lot more research than I have done in that specific direction. But if you have questions or requests, or you wish to have me build you a custom blend of some kind, just let me know. Smile

Wildflower, used properly and over long periods of time, BE programs can actually improve brain function, balance and coherence between hemispheres, from what I understand.

RE: Using both Brainwave Entrainment and Subliminals at the same time - idle - 06-05-2010

(06-05-2010, 09:36 AM)Shannon Wrote: I have some BE programs, and I have the skills to produce almost anything you could ask for...

well i have an idea.. but now its not the right time. its related to the last talk we had a year back Wink
when i am done arranging everything here i will call you right away.

(06-05-2010, 09:36 AM)Shannon Wrote: Wildflower, used properly and over long periods of time, BE programs can actually improve brain function, balance and coherence between hemispheres, from what I understand.

Thats the reason i am using BE in the first place... and sometimes for better sleep.

RE: Using both Brainwave Entrainment and Subliminals at the same time - K-Train - 06-05-2010

Shannon, I'm looking into buying the Core States of Awareness Kit, which sleep cycle would you recommend for listening to while playing another subliminal? Or do you think I'm better off with the Meditation kit?

RE: Using both Brainwave Entrainment and Subliminals at the same time - Shannon - 06-06-2010

BE should not be used in loop while sleeping. The brain naturally cycles through a complex set of brainwave cycles during sleep, and that is critical. If you interrupt that, it can cause problems.

Fortunately, the brain will eventually override the BE if it has had too much of one thing, which is why it is hard to use the sleep aid when you just woke up for instance. But you don't want to try to force hours of sleep with one specific frequency.

That said... you'll get best results from using the Theta levels with subliminals. Somewhere around 6.7 Hz is probably idea. 4.0 to 7.5 is good. 6.5 - 6.7 is really similar to being drunk for some people. Smile

Core States is basic and has one centerline frequency for each. The one marked Theta will work fine. The Meditation Kit will give you a lot finer gradiation, and you can choose pretty much anything from 4.5 Hz and up... Alpha is good too, but not as powerful for this. It's like daydreaming. Alpha usually is considered to start at 8-9 Hz and go to about 13.

RE: Using both Brainwave Entrainment and Subliminals at the same time - K-Train - 06-07-2010

Thanks Shannon. I don't plan on using the BE's during sleep, I wanted to use them during the day to help out with my visualizations. That's why I wanted to inquire about whether to use Core States or the Meditation Kit.

I'm still not as good with visualizations as I want to be, meaning I can hold the emotions, and images for only so long. Yet, each time I visualize while using the subs I always feel 10x better.

RE: Using both Brainwave Entrainment and Subliminals at the same time - WildFlower - 06-07-2010

I've had many glimpses of non-dual awareness where I've resided there for several minutes at a time. They are absolutely mind blowing (literally ego shattering), but I always return back to an ego-based reality after I'm done meditating. Still the experience's are enough to completely change my entire belief structure about the universe, God, etc. Direct experience is very powerful stuff, and it has to be experienced before you can really understand it. There is a really cool video of Ken Wilber using an EEG machine to show the various Beta, Alpha, Theta and Delta brains waves and their fluctuation. He seems to suggest that there is a predominance of Delta waves during the realization of pure conciousness (or at least an absence of alpha and beta - which can be distracting at first), I wonder if one of Shannon's mediation tracks could take someone straight to Delta activity and ease the meditation process to realizing unmanifest awareness.

Here's the video for anyone interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFFMtq5g8N4

RE: Using both Brainwave Entrainment and Subliminals at the same time - K-Train - 06-07-2010

Very interesting video Wildflower, thanks for posting it. I'm going to order the meditation kit sometime today just so I can experiment with it. My hope is that by playing the BE and sub together I will be able to create a direct line straight into my subconsious that will increase the effectiveness of the subs I'm using.

If everything works out properly, this could be a way for others to recieve faster results from using subs and might also make it work better for those who have their Mercury in Taraus or Scorpio.

What kind of BE's have you used Wildflower?

RE: Using both Brainwave Entrainment and Subliminals at the same time - WildFlower - 06-08-2010

I haven't seriously used much BE, Ktrain. A couple of years ago I experimented listening to different Binaural beats just out of curiosity. I just used the ones you can find on youtube. I found it fascinating that two continuous tones could artificially produce a beat in your brain. I did notice mild changes in state when using them, but I only used them casually and for no longer than 15 minutes at a time. I used the pure beats, over masked ones. I've ordered Shannons Meditation set, and I should be able to commit to using it sometime either later this week or next week.

RE: Using both Brainwave Entrainment and Subliminals at the same time - Shannon - 06-08-2010

The meditations program, you'll want to look at those tracks that range from 4.5 Hz and lower. The lowest I can go without losing consciousness altogether seems to be about 3.2 Hz, but I haven't trained myself much either. I don't use BE much, I should probably start again.

By the way, I don't use binaural beats composed of dual tones. They do work, but the technology I use is superior, and has a much stronger "brain grab" effect. What I use is binaural in that it requires two ears to work, but it is not composed of two separate tones.

RE: Using both Brainwave Entrainment and Subliminals at the same time - K-Train - 06-08-2010

Shannon, I wanted to comment again that I really enjoyed my first meditation session via your kit. Its wonderful. For 24 bucks its definitely a bargain. My hope is to continue getting a session in everyday with my subliminals.

According to the instructions, "level 1 through 3 is accelerated learning". I'm guessing this will improve my memory retention while studying? If so, I'll be using this a lot because I have an exam next week. Tongue

RE: Using both Brainwave Entrainment and Subliminals at the same time - Shannon - 06-08-2010

Have a ball, my friend. Explore them all, and learn what they feel like. It's amazing. Big Grin I had a lot of fun "discovering myself" that way. Haven't used them in a while though. There's one, right below 4.5 Hz, where you are aware of things around you, without being aware of time or your own body. For me, it was like simply being... and it was so nice. I loved that, I used it every day during my lunch break. Very nice.

RE: Using both Brainwave Entrainment and Subliminals at the same time - K-Train - 06-09-2010

Thanks Shannon, hopefully today I'll have more time to dedicate to using the program. Blending it with the Custom you made me should be excellent, and down the line I'll try it with the Alpha Set too.

Level 4 seems to be a good mid-range from my experience. I actually consider it "soul searching". It felt good to be able to have a chat with my inner self. Since I'm still awake, I might try level 7. Down the line I'd like to give level 8-10 a try.