Subliminal Talk
Absolute Self Confidence - 3rd Generation Ultrasonic Subliminal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: Absolute Self Confidence - 3rd Generation Ultrasonic Subliminal (/Thread-Absolute-Self-Confidence-3rd-Generation-Ultrasonic-Subliminal)

Absolute Self Confidence - 3rd Generation Ultrasonic Subliminal - idle - 06-05-2010

Hey all,
let me introduce my self... i am idle from phero talk Smile most of you i already know from there Tongue (hey WILD Cool )

congrats on the forum Shannon Wink
i am happy about you developing further and further your products.

I have been using subs for a really long time. not just the usual subs but Brainwave entrainment too.
Last year i tested Absolute Self Confidence - 3rd Generation Ultrasonic Subliminal and as i pointed out on the other forum
this PROGRAM is INSANE !
It works and you can feel the difference even on the second day listening. Your walk.. talk and behavior is starting to change and you notice this change.

Long time ago I used this program for a couple of month until my life got on forward(i got a kid Tongue) and i just stopped using the sub.

The effect faded ... slowly but it kept with me for 6 months. Now i started using it again and the results are here Smile

REALLY great subliminal for all the UNBELIEVERS out there Smile

after i am finished with it i am going* for the Alpha male 2010 program.
*this time for sure Big Grin

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - 3rd Generation Ultrasonic Subliminal - WildFlower - 06-05-2010

Hey Idle, it's great to see you here. I don't know if I mentioned it or not at pherotalk, but congratulations on the Baby.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - 3rd Generation Ultrasonic Subliminal - idle - 06-05-2010

(06-05-2010, 03:45 AM)WildFlower Wrote: Hey Idle, it's great to see you here. I don't know if I mentioned it or not at pherotalk, but congratulations on the Baby.

Thank you Wild.. its good to finally make it here Smile

i saw your wishes on my profile there Wink
here is a picture of him here too
[Image: DSC04794.jpg]

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - 3rd Generation Ultrasonic Subliminal - WildFlower - 06-05-2010

lol he looks very cute and cheeky Big Grin. Hows being a dad so far?

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - 3rd Generation Ultrasonic Subliminal - Shannon - 06-05-2010

Hey, Idle, welcome to the forum! It's good to see you here. You see why I am not on phero talk much anymore, I am sure. Smile

Thanks for the testimonial, too. I thought absolute self confidence would be a great way to share something positive with people free of charge and show them that the programs do work, at the same time. Glad it's helping you. I have actually made it more powerful since you used it the first time, so if you don't have Version 3.0 or 3.1, consider using one of those. Version 3.1 includes experimental exosubliminal programming that is designed to manifest unlimited wealth, abundance and success into my life. I figured that's a challenge, and if that works, then I really now that hybrid exosubs work. Big Grin Version 3.0 is in the free section, and 3.1 is in the experimental section. All experimentals are $2.00 atm, but that doesn't make sense for that one, so I'll have to change it soon.

Congrats on a beautiful baby! You're making me jealous. So far I haven't been able to find a woman I have been able to trust enough to have a kid with.

I look forward to hearing about your future successes. Smile

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - 3rd Generation Ultrasonic Subliminal - idle - 06-05-2010

(06-05-2010, 08:22 AM)WildFlower Wrote: lol he looks very cute and cheeky Big Grin. Hows being a dad so far?

well i dropped 40 pound for 5 months Smile and it is a great feeling.

thanks for the nice words Wild Wink

(06-05-2010, 09:31 AM)Shannon Wrote: I have actually made it more powerful since you used it the first time, so if you don't have Version 3.0 or 3.1, consider using one of those. Version 3.1 includes experimental exosubliminal programming that is designed to manifest unlimited wealth, abundance and success into my life. I figured that's a challenge, and if that works, then I really now that hybrid exosubs work. Big Grin Version 3.0 is in the free section, and 3.1 is in the experimental section.

hmm i have
Absolute Self Confidence - 3rd Generation Masked Subliminal
so this points out that is 3.0 right? Smile

well i will be reporting as soon as i make my order ... my next stop is the alpha 2010

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - 3rd Generation Ultrasonic Subliminal - ncbeareatingman - 06-05-2010

GOod Luck Idle,Yr beautiful son and you have yr whole lives ahead of you this time around man. enjoy and love it,you both are blessed,and more than an honrable mention to the women of your life. al the highest and best to ya both.Keith.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - 3rd Generation Ultrasonic Subliminal - Shannon - 06-06-2010

(06-05-2010, 12:09 PM)idle Wrote:
(06-05-2010, 08:22 AM)WildFlower Wrote: lol he looks very cute and cheeky Big Grin. Hows being a dad so far?

well i dropped 40 pound for 5 months Smile and it is a great feeling.

thanks for the nice words Wild Wink

(06-05-2010, 09:31 AM)Shannon Wrote: I have actually made it more powerful since you used it the first time, so if you don't have Version 3.0 or 3.1, consider using one of those. Version 3.1 includes experimental exosubliminal programming that is designed to manifest unlimited wealth, abundance and success into my life. I figured that's a challenge, and if that works, then I really now that hybrid exosubs work. Big Grin Version 3.0 is in the free section, and 3.1 is in the experimental section.

hmm i have
Absolute Self Confidence - 3rd Generation Masked Subliminal
so this points out that is 3.0 right? Smile

well i will be reporting as soon as i make my order ... my next stop is the alpha 2010

I released 3.0 about a month ago, and 3.1 a few weeks ago. You probably don't have the updates. Go grab whichever you prefer. Smile