Subliminal Talk
ASC5 User Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: ASC5 User Journal (/Thread-ASC5-User-Journal)

ASC5 User Journal - tinioie - 01-22-2013

Hello, i am a new user of subliminals and as of right now, ive used ASC5 since 1/2/2013, following the instructions and all and so far, unfortunately i havent seen any noticeable results coming from the subliminal, after january i might switch to Remove negativity from within. since ive been having a hard time thinking and maintaining positive thoughts.

RE: ASC5 User Journal - Andrew - 01-22-2013

(01-22-2013, 05:01 PM)tinioie Wrote: Hello, i am a new user of subliminals and as of right now, ive used ASC5 since 1/2/2013, following the instructions and all and so far, unfortunately i havent seen any noticeable results coming from the subliminal, after january i might switch to Remove negativity from within. since ive been having a hard time thinking and maintaining positive thoughts.

Hi tinioie,

Glad to have you on the forums. A quick tip- results can only really be "seen" long after they have taken effect. If you want to see if you've made progress you must go out and test. Confidence is a tricky thing often confused with fear - go out and shake things up to see if you've made change Smile

RE: ASC5 User Journal - tinioie - 02-04-2013

(01-22-2013, 06:33 PM)Andrew Wrote:
(01-22-2013, 05:01 PM)tinioie Wrote: Hello, i am a new user of subliminals and as of right now, ive used ASC5 since 1/2/2013, following the instructions and all and so far, unfortunately i havent seen any noticeable results coming from the subliminal, after january i might switch to Remove negativity from within. since ive been having a hard time thinking and maintaining positive thoughts.

Hi tinioie,

Glad to have you on the forums. A quick tip- results can only really be "seen" long after they have taken effect. If you want to see if you've made progress you must go out and test. Confidence is a tricky thing often confused with fear - go out and shake things up to see if you've made change Smile

absolutely, i guess im just really slow on this, but ive been listening religiously to the audio, hopefully after it, i plan on listening to life tuneup 2.0

RE: ASC5 User Journal - Shannon - 02-05-2013

Please follow the directions. For AM, once you start, you must finish the whole set.

RE: ASC5 User Journal - tinioie - 02-05-2013

(02-05-2013, 09:01 AM)Shannon Wrote: Please follow the directions. For AM, once you start, you must finish the whole set.

whats the instructions for asc5? ive been listening to it everyday, the only subliminal i listen to, isnt it like listen to it for a maximum of 21hrs a day?

I'm sorry, I misread what you said you were using. I read AM, but you're using ASC. It is very important for AM that you finish the whole set once you start. ASC has no such requirement.

(02-05-2013, 01:15 PM)Shannon Wrote: I'm sorry, I misread what you said you were using. I read AM, but you're using ASC. It is very important for AM that you finish the whole set once you start. ASC has no such requirement.

oook, and after asc5 i plan on using life tuneup 2.0, my question on that is, its alright if i use all headphones on that program, throughout the entire program, right?

You'll be fine using headphones for the whole thing. In fact if you can, that's best.

(02-05-2013, 06:58 PM)Shannon Wrote: You'll be fine using headphones for the whole thing. In fact if you can, that's best.

ook thanks, man i guess with this confidence, for some odd reason i havent felt any noticable results. slight changes in my behavior, but nothing where i can say " wow my confidence went up" it seems like a slow one up each time, not anything crazy noticable. but ive been listening religously.

RE: ASC5 User Journal - tinioie - 02-12-2013

so far, for some odd reason, i dont know if its coming from the subliminal but ive been feeling alittle bit down lately, and just sick, with really odd thoughts, really downing thoughts. like feeling down for some reason.

RE: ASC5 User Journal - Shannon - 02-15-2013

If you are resisting the subliminal, then it will tend to produce a lack of results, followed by some emotional upsets as you lose the strength to resist and the program begins to make it's way in regardless. That can be one explanation for what you're experiencing.

It's almost always fear that causes resistance.

RE: ASC5 User Journal - tinioie - 02-17-2013

(02-15-2013, 06:32 PM)Shannon Wrote: If you are resisting the subliminal, then it will tend to produce a lack of results, followed by some emotional upsets as you lose the strength to resist and the program begins to make it's way in regardless. That can be one explanation for what you're experiencing.

It's almost always fear that causes resistance.

oooo, like fear of moving forward and getting improvement, (fear of improvement, new things etc,etc) what do you recommend that i do? just curious, man since ive been listening to this religiously everyday since the first time i got it.

RE: ASC5 User Journal - Shannon - 02-18-2013

The only way forward... is forward. Keep going. You're wearing down the resistance.

If you like, you can try OF or OGSF after 32 days. That usually produces better results if you're very resistant.

RE: ASC5 User Journal - tinioie - 02-18-2013

(02-18-2013, 03:11 PM)Shannon Wrote: The only way forward... is forward. Keep going. You're wearing down the resistance.

If you like, you can try OF or OGSF after 32 days. That usually produces better results if you're very resistant.

oook absolutely, after this month, ill be starting OF or OGSF, and if i dont choose those two, would life tuneup 2.0 be a great option as well?