Subliminal Talk
Ferreira's AM 5.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ferreira's AM 5.0 Journal (/Thread-Ferreira-s-AM-5-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Ferreira's AM 5.0 Journal - ferreira1000 - 03-21-2013

Stage 3, day 8.

My conscious mind insists in telling me these subliminals hasn't been working because I haven't seen tangible results, but yesterday I had this weird experience.

I had a serious argument with another employee at my company, because she was to do a maintenance on my PC and didn't follow the right procedures nor tried to explain to me what she was meant to do, treating me like a child, impatiently and got angry without reason.

I lost my mind, argued with her, yelled at her and so on, in front of several people. This is very odd, as I'm a private person and I don't like scandals, nor to get people's attention. Then, she gave up. Several minutes later, they sent a guy to do her job. He was polite and explained to me what he would do and I saw he would follow the right procedures and I agreed. In a few minutes the problem on my PC was solved.

It’s not common to argue so badly with anyone else this way. It seems it was not me. I'm prone to assign that to these subliminals. I don't have another explanation.

Any similar experience?

RE: Ferreira's AM 5.0 Journal - Ryan - 03-21-2013

I always get that experience mid-way through Alpha Male into stage 4 as well where I feel like it's not doing a thing. But this time around I hit the same feelings at the same point you did. For me, stage 3 didn't do a whole lot, in stage 4 though I noticed a lot of changes coming together. Different for me from previous versions.

I also noticed I was getting a lot more fed up and angry in stages 3 and 4 as well. For me, most of the arguments stem from whatever issues I am battling with. I had crazy jealousy issues in stages 3 and 4 so I argued with my ex a lot. I also felt that I wasn't be treated high value and that made me really angry as well. When you bring your problems out and you begin to battle with them, it seems you try to prove that your negative feelings are wrong and that anyone that disagrees with you is seen as a threat to that. It's your ego. It'll calm down.

Keep going Smile

RE: Ferreira's AM 5.0 Journal - ferreira1000 - 04-12-2013

Getting to the end of stage 3 and haven't seen anything I can assign to these subliminals.

I'm wondering if it's worth to keep running them.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you!

RE: Ferreira's AM 5.0 Journal - Shannon - 04-12-2013

Don't quit in the middle. Don't quit in the middle. Don't quit in the middle. Finish what you start. Finish what you start. Finish what you start. Follow the directions. Follow the directions. Follow the directions. Shall I go on?

You are using them according to the directions otherwise, right?