Subliminal Talk
Aura of Sexiness my experiences - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Aura of Sexiness my experiences (/Thread-Aura-of-Sexiness-my-experiences)

Pages: 1 2

Aura of Sexiness my experiences - Aschenisto - 06-04-2010

I once used Aura of Sexiness. I do not know what should I experience or feel but I noticed some results:

- I do not know what the heck but when I used Aura of Sexiness I got attention. But wrong attention because men did approach me. Of course they did not see me as peace of meat but just wanted to know me. I joked that men approached me more than a woman will get approached by men in a single night. Once a man asked my autograph Confused because I was so good dancer... Once two man started to touch me and acted that they were gays. Dude, I am a MAN I do not want to be with men... I want women.

- When I listened the sub I felt much more relaxed and empty. And when I did the sub I experienced only one good crazy s.hit. But I am using the Magnetic Mindset so I can't know.

- I am listening Aura of Sexiness using ear-buds and my MP3-player (in a night when I sleep) My ear buds are Creative (standard shit)

I am asking:

What kind of results should I experience?
How my sex life will change?
What should I feel?
How often I will get the results?

If Aura of Sexiness works fine it means I will buy women magnet or that Alpha series.

RE: Aura of Sexiness my experiences - K-Train - 06-04-2010

Hello there, and welcome!

First off, how long have you been using AOS? I'm using it as well and its taking me 3 weeks to notice internal changes.

2nd, you might want to avoid using affirmations with these subs because they can conflict with them and cause resistance which may slow down how fast the sub works. Ryan or Shannon can provide more info on this.

3rd, I'm not really sure what to say about all the male attetion.

RE: Aura of Sexiness my experiences - Aschenisto - 06-04-2010

Some weeks once a while.

No, I won't drop my affirmations and start to rely on only subliminal. I do good affirmations and they will support my subliminals.

RE: Aura of Sexiness my experiences - Shannon - 06-04-2010

If you used it "some weeks only once in a while", you don't sound as if you used it much (or properly). It should be used every day, at least an hour a day, but 4+ hours a day is where you get results within a couple weeks or so.

As for the results you got from men, I think you should consider this. The results are dependent on your own subconscious definition of what sexy is. If that does not manifest outwardly in a way you like, then you will have to change it! I had that problem when it came to my definition of what sexy was at first... subconsciously I was equating sexy to women bigger than I was happy with. So I just changed my definition of what a sexy woman is, and voila - started attracting the women I consciously found attractive.

You can do that for your definition of what sexy is for yourself too. But, if your use was only occasional, I can't say I can even reasonably expect that what you think were results, were actually caused by the subliminal!

RE: Aura of Sexiness my experiences - Ryan - 06-04-2010

Hey Buddy! Smile

English isn't your native language is it? I wonder if that has to do with it...

I don't know, man, I remember you started using the subliminal months ago, did you stick with it for that long? I also got a lot of male attention, I just took it as a compliment and let it go. I guess guys are just more comfortable approaching than women Wink Or sometimes maybe they just think you're awesome and want a new friend. When you're sexy you get attention from everyone, trust me, I have like 10 gay fans right now who always hit on me and try to touch me, I have to push them off sometimes when they are drunk. But I hear a lot of gay men are much pickier than women!

"When I listened the sub I felt much more relaxed and empty"

That's how I usually feel. There isn't so much negative thinking popping up so my mind goes calm and quiet. Usually for me, my lower eyelid closes more, I would feel more energy/chakra/sexual energy, you know, that sensation you get down your spine, I can generate that anytime I want. I also don't care what people think of me or how they talk to me, I reject all that negativity, I feel even more bad$$, to an extent it helped me with neediness because I felt sexy and high-quality. I was comfortable being out by myself and doing my own thing. Plus lots of looks by all people in general.

That's what I was going to comment on, the attention from both sexes... I knew there was something. It is a compliment. When guys admire you, because they see you being sexy or more attractive than they see themselves being, they tend to consider you a leader and start giving you attention.

Sometimes, you will get attention from bisexual or gay guys too, but that happens to all people of higher levels of attractiveness. I get it a lot too...

But this gives me an idea. What if I could "tune" the AOS program to specifically get responses only from people you find attractive? Hmmm... I think I should be able to do that.

Actually, Shannon, I remember last week in my Aura journal I was talking about how I was feeling gay. I think that had to do with me being confused about my sexuality and how to express being sexy. But after enough exposure to the subliminal, I learned to get over that and my body just took over how it was supposed to. In the meantime, if you are having no problems with women, obviously they do not think you are gay! That's how I got over it when I went through that phase where I believed everyone thought I was gay haha.

RE: Aura of Sexiness my experiences - Aschenisto - 06-04-2010

Thanks for support!

Yes, English is not my native language so it takes a little bit more time. I start today to do my Aura of Sexiness more regularly. I do them when I sleep and I listen them in a day many hours. I use masked an d ultrasonic version.

Thanks Ryan, now I will understand that when I am sexy I just must to get used to gay people. And when I am cooler I will get more cool friends (social proof) and when I hang out with them I will meet new girls. And I will sooner or later find a good girlfriend(s) Every problem is just a way to get to better level.

And yes I know that feeling. Usually when I wake up I feel so fucking sexy and empty. Perhaps it is default state.

Let's see what happens in 32 -62 days. If I am satisfied or see some cool results I will buy women magnet. Smile I am man of actions. Of course I can write all day long about how great sensations I feel but results will tell me will this work.

My definition to sexy: Women will see as much sexy as you see good looking women. So women will eye-contact me and are open to meet me and hang out with me. And of course they want me because they see me as sexy male. That's why women start to come to my life. Sexy: good looking and have "sexual magnetic aura" and women just must look at me.

Aschenisto, the one thing about the sub is that you're not holding onto anything consciously, maybe that's why you feel empty? Sometimes you have to experience it to know how it's affecting you. Or it could be that you're not satisfied with other things, maybe women, in your life? Because it doesn't really fix that issue, it just makes you feel sexy Big Grin

Aschenisto, there's another possibility to consider, and it's an important one.

If English is not your first language, your results from English subliminals will be a direct reflection of how well you understand spoken English. Obviously, if you don't understand what's being said some some parts, you won't be affected by them. But I cannot know how fluent you are with understanding spoken English, so the best I can suggest is more use, which you said you'll be doing. I look forward to hearing how it goes. Smile

Since this thread is more about helping you achieve results than testimonial about the results you have gotten, I'm going to move it to the help section.

RE: Aura of Sexiness my experiences - boromir - 06-04-2010

I as well got attacked by gay men-weird!

That sounds like something that needs to be balanced so that you only atract the gender you want to attract. I'm wondering if gay guys would get attacked by straight women? lol

RE: Aura of Sexiness my experiences - boromir - 06-05-2010

Probably!
man, the lows are real low today, and were yesterday, and I have been listening hard core which I ususally don't, all I get is that occaisional flash smile, but woman will not engage me in a conversation with me.
A gay friend told me once that I am probably too hot and intimidating for women, that's nice to here, but it certainly does not make me feel any better-just lonelier.
Maybe, I should get the Magnetic Charisma sub. When I did my own self affirms that was an effective one for me and it was mind blowing effective when in the right mind set.
Any inspiration to get it, or reason not to, with DAAOS, ASC, BIIWBW.
Gosh, I hope stuff improves, I guess I am guilty of what I spew, that is I should quit expecting an outcome all the time or instant gratification.

RE: Aura of Sexiness my experiences - Aschenisto - 06-05-2010

Quote:maybe that's why you feel empty?

When I feel empty it just means that I have inner peace... I do feel unsatisfied albeit crazy shit happens... It is just a feeling,

And yes I understand English because in Finland I will hear it often. I hope in this subliminal you do not sing because I can't understand lyrics,

Well I have some success. :-)

http://coryskyy.net/forum/topic.php?id=1377&replies=1