Subliminal Talk
Lucid Dreaming! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: General Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-General-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Lucid Dreaming! (/Thread-Lucid-Dreaming)

Lucid Dreaming! - SargeMaximus - 01-09-2013

Since we all spend about 1/3 of our lives sleeping, I can think of no better way to spend that time than lucid dreaming. I've tried doing techniques and learning the art, but it is very hard (at least it was for me).

So, I'd love it if there was a subliminal that either trained you to be lucid (like how AM trains you to be Alpha) or one that alerts you to be aware when you are dreaming, because as good as one could get with Alpha, there are some women we'll never be with (Marilyn Monroe comes to mind XD), unless we could lucid dream, in which case we could create anyone/thing we could possibly imagine!
In addition, lucid dreaming would allow you to:

- Overcome fears (there's a sub for that Tongue)
- Improve Creativity (There's a sub for this too, but it can be far more directed, just look at this video. The guy wrote the song in a lucid dream, and it's one of the best I've ever heard.)
- Improve Problem Solving Skills (you can solve problems IN the dream through DIRECT contact with your subconscious)
- Practice skills, or develop new ones, all in the safety of a dream environment.
- Explore or create alternate realities.
and more!

Consider it, if you will. I think it'd be a great addition to the fine list of subs that are already available. Big Grin

RE: Lucid Dreaming! - Jmz - 02-16-2014

+1 for this!

RE: Lucid Dreaming! - Edo - 02-16-2014

(09-17-2013, 04:15 PM)Edo Wrote: Master Lucid Dreaming 5G OE; include:
  • Increasing REM sleep
  • Increasing self-awareness
  • Develop calm attitude towards dream
  • Induce lucid dream
  • Mastering, controlling, and manipulating dream
  • An ability to learn through dream we control (This one is fantastic!! Imagine we create a teacher in that dream to teach us language, skills, performance, martial arts, etc.)
  • An ability to control and initiate Theta brainwave at any desirable situations (Imagine before going to a stage we induce a short dream to “predict and/or plan” what will happen)

RE: Lucid Dreaming! - Elusive - 02-16-2014

I think Shannon mentioned somewhere that more research was required.

Wonder how we could help with the research.

RE: Lucid Dreaming! - Edo - 02-17-2014

Can't Shannon just make script like this?
  • I am a master of lucid dreaming.
  • Naturally lucid dreaming is easy and fun.
  • Each night I am becoming more conscious of all my dreams.
  • I can control my dream as I wish.
  • I now focus the unlimited power of my subconscious mind upon improving my dreams quality and dream control ability.
  • I now automatically, effortlessly, successfully, completely, quickly, absolutely, comfortably, naturally, joyfully, confidently, actively, intentionally, fully and ever increasingly experience the joy of lucid dreaming.
  • I now let go of, disconnect from, reject, release and utterly destroy any and all beliefs, ideas, thoughts, responses and attitudes that conflict with being a lucid dreamer.
  • I am now absolutely in control of my dream.
  • I now actively and successfully use my ability of lucid dreaming to improve my overall well being.
  • I now manifest amazing and awesome dreams within my conscious control.
  • I am continually seeking the challenges that best fit my needs for improving myself and my skills in the directions I wish to improve myself and my skills, and that skill is lucid dreaming.
  • I am now and always building more and stronger conscious awareness within my dreams

I'm really into Lucid Dreaming and Astral Projection. Good sources of information (might be needed for Shannon's research):
  • The Art of Astral Projection - Steve G jones
  • Journeys Out of the Body - Robert Monroe
  • Ultimate Journey - Robert Monroe
  • Adventures Beyond the Body: How to Experience Out-of-Body Travel - William Buhlman
  • Far Journeys - Robert Monroe

RE: Lucid Dreaming! - InTheZone - 02-17-2014

I'm really hoping Shannon decides to upgrade his old version of this one. It would be really cool!