Subliminal Talk
My Program for a Better Me - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My Program for a Better Me (/Thread-My-Program-for-a-Better-Me)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: My Program for a Better Me - AbiDrew85 - 12-04-2013

I've not checked in in a while lol... I now have had a boyfriend for wow... Almost a month I guess? My first date with him would have been back on the 16th, made it official a week later on our second date when I also let him kiss me for the first time, he took my virginity on the 30th, and we spent a wild weekend together lol. I decided to spend the night with him on Monday and he didn't get me home until over 24 hours after he'd picked me up. We discovered lots of things about my body in those 24 hours, well, after we got to his place after the NRC hearing.

Speaking of the NRC hearing... I've been getting more and more into activism and some other activists and I formed a Toledo Solidarity Network, something pioneered in Seattle, intended to help drive social change by getting different kinds of activists working together towards common goals and not leaving the table just when they get their own demands filled. It fits with my view on things quite nicely because I'm really a bit of an all-of-the-above activist, or becoming so. I've BEEN concerned about all-of-the-above, but I wasn't actively trying to do anything about it.

So the NRC stands for the US Nuclear Regulatory Committee... And the hearing was the last one in a chain of hearings across the country on nuclear waste management and public confidence that it's being handled properly. Which it is of course not. But yeah.

My boyfriend nor I spoke up at the hearing, there were already a slew of anti-nuke activists doing the job better than we could less offensively. One of them told me later that while they were testifying they saw the NRC officials crying. I hope that means we're making progress. Nuclear is not the answer to our energy problems. Proper use of solar, wind, geothermal, tidal, etc is. By the way, Japan's installation of an off-coast wind farm while an excellent gesture, is sadly poorly misplaced. They'd be much better served by building off-coast geothermal plants over their extreme wealth of undersea volcanic vents. While they have great tides, tidal power would be destroyed too easily by TOO great of tides when storms come rolling through. Which they already do. A lot. And it's only going to get worse from here.

Of course there's three different kinds of geothermal power generation, and only one of those is actually green. Sadly Japan seems to favor the not-green geothermal types.

LOL. Welll... Getting back down off my soap box now, I still have one more stage of Life Tune Up with Ultra Success running on the side left, which I switched to on Sunday but ahem... Wink And already life has never been better! My life really does seem to finally be starting to turn around a little. Now maybe I need to get my new boyfriend to use this program... The new version maybe? Or the old version together with US like what I did... He's been struggling ever since Hostess closed down and never gave anyone the money they owed them.

I'm clearly still struggling in a lot of ways, particularly with finding decent work, but change does come slowly and honestly looking back, it's actually been surprisingly fast. Especially since starting LTU. Maybe my next program should be something to do with business success or finding a good job... I've started selling Avon but not having much success with it.

RE: My Program for a Better Me - Shannon - 12-08-2013

So you have been using the old LTU, or the new one? Sounds like the old one.

RE: My Program for a Better Me - AbiDrew85 - 12-10-2013

(12-08-2013, 09:07 AM)Shannon Wrote: So you have been using the old LTU, or the new one? Sounds like the old one.

Yeah, it's the old one, as I have already mentioned a few times including at the end of my last post. I am combining it with the hybridized version of Ultra Success that includes attraction.

My life is becoming very much more full and enjoyable and I'm still on the last stage.

And being able to say that despite knowing what I know about how quickly at LEAST one big inevitable collapse is coming is definitely a major "life tune up". I've not forgotten or turned back around and hid from the reality of it all, but I've finally begun to enjoy life anyways.

Having a boyfriend helps. A lot. It's amazing to realize just how insanely lonely I was now that I have someone. It's not in a oh I NEED a boyfriend way though, it's just... nice. In some ways yeah, I was extremely desperate, and my libido now has become absolutely insane... He's got an even crazier libido and when he starts in on me it becomes very very hard to say no very very quickly.

I do think I might want to buy him OED though. While he's got crazy libido he is a little bit older and has a hard time getting it and keeping it hard enough to penetrate anything. Which is hurting him. And his hurt is hurting me. But I don't think it's hurting our relationship. At least it doesn't bother me that much, but it does seem to bother him a lot.

Yes... My boyfriend is significantly older than me. 12 years. I really don't care. We probably won't live long enough for him to die before me anyways firstly. Secondly, it's the person who matters to me, and I do think I love him. I also definitely have a crazy amount of lust for him but I do think there's love there as well.

Hmmm... People have told me recently that I have a powerful presence, or aura as well, btw. Don't know if that'd be related to either program or just something that was already innate and that the programs are just making more pronounced somehow.

RE: My Program for a Better Me - AbiDrew85 - 04-11-2014

After finishing LTU + US I took a one month hiatus and then started a rerun of Feminine Voice. I felt that I could probably get an even better sounding voice with at least one more run of this program.

It's been about 2 months into this and already I can detect some change in the timbre of my voice, luckily it doesn't seem to be as hard hitting on the side effects this time through... perhaps because it's more refinement this time rather than total conversion? I figure on using this until I feel comfortable with the results and then starting breast enlargement.

I really wish I could either find a good job or find some other way to be able to earn some kind of income, but sadly either path still seems to be eluding me even after a full run of LTU. And I can't presently afford to think about getting Find Your Ideal Job or Become A Successful Entrepreneur or anything right now. No income is no income and I can't buy what I have no money to buy.

RE: My Program for a Better Me - AbiDrew85 - 04-14-2014

I'm actually thinking I'll finally do the arm hair depilatory trial run I've been meaning to do... I really wish it was a more full-bodied one though.

RE: My Program for a Better Me - Patti - 04-17-2014

Can't wait to hear your results!

RE: My Program for a Better Me - Ricardo - 05-27-2014

Hi AbiDrew, Impressive journal. I'm very pleased for you how your life has turned round and your commitment is very inspiring. Good luck for the futureBig Grin

RE: My Program for a Better Me - AbiDrew85 - 06-01-2014

I'm figuring at least for now that I need at least one more month of Feminine Voice before this round of it is done. We'll see then. Surprisingly it is following pretty much the same pattern as last time, just with further changes.

I am impressed.

After this I'll take a one month break and then finally give the arm hair experimental a try. Since it's similar in basic concept to Feminine Voice, I figure that I'll be using that at least through the New Year in order to give it a serious and honest test.

RE: My Program for a Better Me - AbiDrew85 - 07-13-2014

I finished Feminine Voice round two about two weeks ago and started Arm Hair Depilatory (experimental) about a week ago. The final results of Feminine Voice are nothing short of miraculous. I'll do another recording as soon as possible...

I've not been getting much of anything from Depilatory so far. No resistance, no intended effects, no unintended consequences... nothing. So far. It has been only a week, however...

From now until I'm done with Depilatory, I'll be posting my further commentary on Depilatory in a new thread I'll start once I have something to share about it in the experimentals forum.