Subliminal Talk
Calling All Curious People! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Experimental Programs Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Experimental-Programs-Feedback)
+--- Thread: Calling All Curious People! (/Thread-Calling-All-Curious-People)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Calling All Curious People! - Shannon - 06-03-2010

I can scale it, sure, but does a digital picture frame provide support for the audio subliminals?

RE: Calling All Curious People! - SirYuri - 06-03-2010

yes it does. it plays .avi files

What size do you want? No guarantees I'll build it, but if it's not an unreasonable amount of work I can.

less than 1Gig?

I am talking about dimensions in X and Y coordinates, as in resolution - 460 x 680? What?

oh i see... I'm not really familiar with the X & Y coordinates. I was thinking that if maybe i get to convert it to avi and less than 1 gig I'm good to go. Any suggestions on how to figure that out?

I suspect your digital picture frame should have specified what its display resolution is somewhere. Smile

RE: Calling All Curious People! - SirYuri - 06-04-2010

(06-03-2010, 08:15 PM)Shannon Wrote: I suspect your digital picture frame should have specified what its display resolution is somewhere. Smile

i think this is it... I saw this in settings display mode => (8" Frame, 16:9)

RE: Calling All Curious People! - Shannon - 06-04-2010

Is that 8 inches on the outside, or edge to edge for the display? I suspect it will play the video just fine regardless... and that no downscaling (aside from size) would be necessary. I would have to rebuild the video, so let's see how it goes if I try to make it as an .avi.

RE: Calling All Curious People! - SirYuri - 06-04-2010

(06-04-2010, 09:58 AM)Shannon Wrote: Is that 8 inches on the outside, or edge to edge for the display? I suspect it will play the video just fine regardless... and that no downscaling (aside from size) would be necessary. I would have to rebuild the video, so let's see how it goes if I try to make it as an .avi.

I think they based the measurement from the outside.

RE: Calling All Curious People! - Shannon - 06-04-2010

Okay. Thanks. I'll see what I can do for you.

RE: Calling All Curious People! - blackwavy - 11-13-2012

Shannon, have you used subliminal for blue eye color? If so, did the out part irises form blue rings, or did they change to green, then blue? Thx!

RE: Calling All Curious People! - Shannon - 11-16-2012

I have not used that sub. I have not gotten feedback, either, but I suspect that at least one of the two people I know if has not achieved the desired result.

RE: Calling All Curious People! - Subeternal - 11-17-2012

(11-13-2012, 09:11 PM)blackwavy Wrote: Shannon, have you used subliminal for blue eye color? If so, did the out part irises form blue rings, or did they change to green, then blue? Thx!

I used it for about 3-4 weeks before I had a slip up and stopped using subs for a while. I did notice I was getting sensations around my eyes although not too strong. I never got back into it because I didnt want to do the preliminary weeks all over again.