Subliminal Talk
My journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My journey (/Thread-My-journey)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: My journey - Maggz - 08-13-2010

Was feeling a bit frustrated the last couple of days but I think it's the energy work I'm doing cos this can lead to blocked emotions/energy being brought to the surface to be dealt with. Also found a new practice for eye contact which gets you to essentially 'see' nature. So you essentially look at a tree for example and 'see' it rather than just looking at it. Then you find that your gaze softens and this is how we should be looking at girls.

Got a bit of eye contact the other night on the train but she didn't smile or really change her facial expression so I figured she wasn't interested but as she walked past later I looked at her and she smiled lol. Then another girl held my eye contact as I walked past

RE: My journey - Maggz - 08-13-2010

That is still a struggle for me, the whole assuming or expecting the best, that things will work out. Like with that girl I could have asked the guy that sat next to her to swap with me and started talking to her. But then I think 'what if she's not interested, I've just gone and stuck myself in a situation I can't get out of'.

Going out to one of my favourite bars for meeting people tonight with a friend I haven't seen in ages so I'm looking forward to that.

RE: My journey - Maggz - 08-14-2010

Crazy night! Approached a few girls, didn't really get approached myself or noticed but that doesn't worry me. Ended up hanging out with some girls who were out for a hens night. And my mate was asking them for advice and from what I can gather they were actually pretty good with the advice too.

Also approached a girl from another hens party who was taken but she said I was really nice. So I was curious and asked if that was good nice or bad nice. In the sense that some girls can mean that like the guy is nice but she feels nothing for him. And she said it was a good nice and that she was flattered Smile

RE: My journey - Maggz - 09-04-2010

Well I'm not a believer in the 6 monthly subliminals, the results I've received are piss-weak and pretty much non-existent. I'm still going to stick out the 6 months but I'm moving over to a different style of affirmations - ones that include visualisation and feelings/emotions.

Also doing a guided body scan meditation as often as I can (had the mp3 for about a year but was really slack). Amazing results, you literally feel your entire body afterwards, for those that don't know what this means it's essentially presence, you're grounded in your body rather than up in your head with your thoughts. I realised too that I can create an anchor to thisstate. This is an nlp technique, when you get to a peak state (whether thats joy, confidence, etc) then anchor it to some small thing like squeezing two fingers together. The more you do this the stronger the anchor becomes. This is something the mind does already, like when you hear a song and it brings back memories and feelings from a past point in your life.

An interesting thing with the body scan. I did one last wednesday and caught up with a female friend. Asked her if she noticed anything and she gave me a really strong yes, she couldn't put it into words but agreed with me when I suggested I was more grounded in my body than in my head.

I went raving on friday night for the first time, and was walking towards the train afterwards (used my anchor to get back into my body) and this reasonably cute girl walks up beside me and starts chatting to me, I had to go so we hug and kiss and I get her name to add her to facebook.

Another thing I recommend, which fits in with these subs is to ask yourself affirmations in a question format like 'why am I so great with women' because the mind is programmed to go and look for an answer.

And I'm doing socratic questioning. Not completely sure about this one. You basically locate a negative belief and then start asking questions and answering them and drilling down until you come up to a positive answer, however long that takes. One question took me a full A4 page. Also useful for locating other negative beliefs that you weren't really aware of.

And of course pushing myself. I'm trying to get comfortable with going up to a woman and saying 'you are really cute' or something along those lines. Obviously the first few times will be bad because you're most likely going to be nervous. Did it once last night and the girl said thank you but I didn't really feel a strong feminine vibe from her. Plus it brought up a negative belief that I became aware of recently which is 'girls are turned off by guys who are direct' or 'girls don't trust guys who are direct'. Which is good though cos now I'm aware of it I can work on it.

RE: My journey - Spiral - 09-04-2010

In your last paragraph you should try to not approach women. You can get women to approach you so you don't need to think about saying anything. Look into Cory skyy's stuff and Brent Smith's stuff. They are big on visualizations, stories, and affirmations.

The grouding you are doing is very good for you to mentally balance yourself within your body and mind but also know that it's all in the eyes. You can seduce a woman with your eyes alone without saying anything. There is a key to this though and you have to feel it out and it's also what you project whether it's a masculine vibe or a pussy creepy vibe. I think you may be taking the wrong approach to this. Your reality is what you believe obviously but you say girls are turned off by guys who are direct? This is bullshit. Direct honesty is the best thing you can do for a woman at the right times. There is question to this during the first parts of courting as you are trying to keep the mystery but you must be direct with your intensions with your body language and your eyes. That's all. Don't use words.

But.. if thats what you believe it will be true for you and it might cause you some frustration. Remember you are the creator of your reality and anything is possible. Look at the bigger picture here. I think you should believe in these subliminals as much as are able to because they work and can definitly speed up the process. And most importantly do and think about whatever makes you feel good. I bet that girl approaching you and starting a convo with you made you feel pretty damn good. Keep visualizing things like that whenever you can. And if you allow it Beautiful women are going to be seducing you Wink

RE: My journey - Ryan - 09-05-2010

Maggz-You're being impatient. I was too in the beginning, we all want to give up at some point, but you don't! Honesty, you have no clue what is in store for you, but I do Wink and I'm telling you, all of this frustration you have right now (approaching, wanting result, etc.) you're going to be laughing at yourself in another month or two. Stage 3 is when things get exciting and the woman aspect starts coming into play! I'm at the end right now and I honestly feel like I'm being shot into this entirely new reality filled with new possibilities. It's an exponential growth not a slow one. I really can't wait to start stage 4 now.

Look, the affirmations aren't going to bring you anymore success, atm. You have to get through the initial stages to change your self-image and thinking first. I've been doing affirmations for 6 months before starting Woman Magnet and I've already surpassed all of my progress with affirmations. I'm now a million times stronger than I EVER thought I could be. Stick with it, my friend!

RE: My journey - Maggz - 09-05-2010

Thanks Spiralout, nothing wrong with approaching girls if that's what I want to do at the time.

Okay cool so is there an exercise or practice or something for bringing this grounded energy into my eyes?

Yeah it's a negative thought that comes up every now and then, I 'know' that direct is awesome and girls love it but this thought lingers around.

Thanks Ryan, I'm actually only a week behind you. I start stage 4 on the 12th of this month. Thing is you're noticing all this attention from women yet I haven't noticed any of that. I don't think I'm being impatient cos when I did the attract beautiful women subliminal for 1-2 weeks I did notice eye contact from women and then I do the bigger and better version and none of that happens. But hey maybe something will change in stage 4 who knows.

Also the affirmations I'm going to be doing are a lot different to your standard write them down 15 times or whatever. You actually have to get yourself into the alpha state (he recommends doing them one hour earlier than you would normally wake up) and instead of just writing or saying them you have to add emotion and powerful words plus there are three kinds - one is I, the other is you (imagine whoever you want saying this to you) and the third is he (you can imagine a group of people saying the affirmation). For example here's one of mine - "He is really good with women! Look at all the beautiful women checking him out! Amazing! They’re all whispering about him! Man he is so natural and charismatic! (random people) Vis – me going into a venue and girls giggling and whispering while looking at me and smiling" and you emphasise the power words.

Then there's critica link-breaking technique - where you see yourself doing something bad like not approaching because you're afraid and when you get to the point where you feel the fear you fire intense emotional affirmations and visualise yourself going up to her confidently.

It's a lot different to regular old affirmations Smile

Wow, how'd you catch up so fast? ;P I actually am supposed to start stage 4 on the 10th but I'm going to do it an extra week due to the ASC sub I added in, maybe that's another reason why I experienced some success, the ASC sub? I know that I had a period about 2 weeks ago where I was getting more eye contact and smiles, however, I was at school and there were A LOT of girls there. I got quite a few but I was also ignored by a lot of others at times. For the past week and a half though I've been completely ignored. You're probably around where I am right now, experiencing the ups/downs of stage 3 shit?

What changes have you been noticing in stage 3?

RE: My journey - Maggz - 09-05-2010

I do believe that the affirmations have benefit but I don't think the benefit is of any use if you don't clear out blockages. For example the affirmations don't train you to talk to more women.

I honestly haven't noticed any changes in stage 3. However I started using that body scan meditation and after two uses and anchoring it twice I had a reasonably cute girl walk up to me in the city. Doesn't usually happen.

I don't think the affirmations really help us to find our sticking points. I mean the affirmations aren't written personally for us. For example if a guy is short and has a complex about this, then an affirmation that tells him that women are attracted to him may get countered by his own negative personal belief that short guys don't get women. Therefore his mind will go 'well yeah if I was taller women would be attracted to me'.

But yeah I'm gonna keep working on my other practices as well cos I'm noticing stuff with them. And they help me become aware of what's holding me back. Awareness is the first step and the second step is what I'm going to do about it.

Perhaps I owe most of my recent success to ASC then? I noticed my attractiveness has increased significantly but that is because I feel more powerful, confident, and alpha. Confidence itself is one of the most attractive qualities to women. I still felt creepy and out of place until I added in the confidence sub. If you are lacking confidence, it may be holding you back? Other than that...

"I went raving on friday night for the first time, and was walking towards the train afterwards (used my anchor to get back into my body) and this reasonably cute girl walks up beside me and starts chatting to me, I had to go so we hug and kiss and I get her name to add her to facebook."

That sounds like success right there. Obviously, stage 3 is supposed to manifest women into your life, not an abundance but you should start seeing women coming into your life periodically, I'm assuming. More come in later stages until you have an unlimited supply.

What changes have you noticed from the entire process thus far? Are you more social? More self-esteem? What things have changed from stage 1? You did the other subs before hand which may have helped you out and you may be expecting similar results as those other subs. The difference is that this sub is a much longer version of DAS and Become Irresistible. One thing that I noticed from your post is that you keep mentioning approaching women. Well I know stage 3 begins working on that so it would be natural to be contemplating it at this point, I have too.

The other subs are quick fixes for attracting women. They do not fix other things that are important such as social skills, approach anxiety, lifestyle changes, manifestation, etc. One of the biggest changes I have noticed is my lifestyle. I am constantly finding ways to improve my self-image through my style and the way I take care of my body, have you noticed anything like that?

And I agree, affirmations do work and I have had quite a bit of success with them but what I mean't is the subliminal is going to dictate the majority of your success. If you're using affirmations to make you feel more social around women, the subliminal, on the other hand, may be working on things that could keep you from achieving that, for the moment.

RE: My journey - Shannon - 09-05-2010

Maggz, I am a bit confused. You seem to be doing lots of different techniques at once, how can you tell what is having an effect and what isn't? Woudn't it be better to just do one thing at a time in this case, especially if you think you might not be getting results?

In your case, I think you would have benefited significantly from using the Alpha set first. However, it does not surprise me that you have difficulty seeing the changes from one stage to the next, since they are designed to be rather subtle in how they affect you transitioning from one stage to another; but, also not seeing results suggests that you are perhaps dealing with resistance, since you got results from other programs, and others (including me) are getting great results from the Woman Magnet program.

See if you can identify what you might be resisting about the program.

Finally, keep in mind that you're not finished with the set, and it's 6 months for a reason.

RE: My journey - Maggz - 09-13-2010

Shannon, maybe I am however I feel that they all link together quite well. Affirmations done while in alpha state is very similar to subliminals in that you're bypassing the conscious mind. The guided meditation brings me into my body more.

My main issue is that I'm not seeing results anywhere near what I was seeing with the Become desirable to women or whatever it was called. I guess the only resistance I can come up with is that most people who are journalling their use of this program are having far better results and the results don't match up to what I was expecting based on the first program I listened to.

I've actually slacked off a bit but my job will allow me to listen more so I should be able to get an extra 2-3 hours a day.