Subliminal Talk
My journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My journey (/Thread-My-journey)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: My journey - Ryan - 07-26-2010

(07-26-2010, 02:06 AM)Maggz Wrote: Another quote that a guy got from a girl. She described him as 'I'm unrealistically confident about myself, s much so that everybody I meet will want me, so what I do doesn't matter' ie. that's how he perceives himself so his high level of confidence has him assuming that everybody will want to meet him so he doesn't worry about how to make it happen.

That's the way to do it, if you truly believe everyone loves you regardless if they really do or not, it will show. Same with women, if you believe that all women want you, regardless. When I first started doing MM I put that belief into my system that everywhere I went, every girl wanted me so fucking bad. This was so unrealistic but I still believed it. Sometimes I think ahh that can't be so, you're not god Ryan. But overall it boosted my confidence to the point where I felt unstoppable and during this time I approached many girls at school and at parties with this mindset. I went in knowing (not guessing) that the girl always wanted me. I would end up laughing after conversing with them just because I believed that to be so, it became true and I was blown away.

(07-26-2010, 02:06 AM)Maggz Wrote: Not sure which step it was but man have I changed. On Sunday I looked at this girl at the local tavern, definitely not attracted but I confidently held her eyes and she smiled. Then today I was holding eye contact much better - had one girl smile at me, very cute too. One girl looked at me as she was getting on the train, then looked again as she walked past. Couple of others as well.

Getting eye contact from women is a great honor, especially when you get it everywhere you go. I remember my many ups/downs throughout this process and the majority of the time I was invisible to most women. This improved once I started subliminals. I realized it's extremely difficult to get a girl, especially a good-looking girl, to make eye contact with you unless they knew you or they were conversing with you. You seem to be progressing quite well, I can't wait to hear more success stories! Smile

RE: My journey - Andrew - 07-27-2010

(07-20-2010, 02:15 AM)Maggz Wrote: Are you able to explain what you mean by phrase them? I usually do things like 'why am I so great with women', 'why am I so sexually magnetic', 'why do beautiful women check me out everywhere I go'. Are these good? I guess if I was to pick them apart I'd say I word most of them in the descriptive style. Is that good or should I be looking at actions like 'why do I project strong sexual magnetism everywhere I go'.

Thanks

There is no problem the way you are using these if you enjoy using them. However you are using them as visual and reasoning aids, you are not using them as a repeated affirmation. Just a difference in how they are being used so no, as Shannon says for an affirmation they do not have proper phraseology (for putting in a subliminal). But at the same time, that is not important for how I believe you are using them. As he mentioned they can be used alongside.

RE: My journey - Maggz - 07-28-2010

Yesterday I noticed an upsurge in eye contact although I think this is because of all the personal development 'research' I've been doing. Felt quite alpha at the same time.

Today I was at Maccas and made eye contact with this attractive girl. She seemed interested, looked at me several times but I couldn't bring myself to say anything lol. She was with two friends.

RE: My journey - Andrew - 07-28-2010

(07-28-2010, 05:04 AM)Maggz Wrote: Yesterday I noticed an upsurge in eye contact although I think this is because of all the personal development 'research' I've been doing. Felt quite alpha at the same time.

Today I was at Maccas and made eye contact with this attractive girl. She seemed interested, looked at me several times but I couldn't bring myself to say anything lol. She was with two friends.

I'm not sure what Maccas? is but when approaching groups of people or girls it is an instant in to offer them all drinks. Expensive, yes, but it can be very tricky focusing immediately on one (girl) in the group without the others being offended that you didn't pick them. Anyone else have some ideas? The girl in a group thing is a tough one if they aren't approaching you.

RE: My journey - Maggz - 07-30-2010

So here's some interesting changes for me. Definitely beginning to notice eye contact more - and getting into personal magnetism and that sort of thing. Found a really interesting meditation.

I was feeling really pumped and excited all day friday. Lots of positive automatic visualisations. Then I got to the venue and it all overwhelmed me. Too many people, too loud etc. Normally I get somewhere early and I chill and that way the 'pressure' increases at a manageable pace. I did manage to hold strongish eye contact with girls, didn't really notice any eye contact from them though. As the place quietened down a bit, I saw this hot japanese girl at the bar by herself so went over and we chatted then grabbed a couch. When I had to leave I hugged her and kissed her on the cheek (something I never do). Got her fb found out she is in a relationship but everyone we meet opens doors Smile

Met some friends of friends and spent the rest of the night chilling with them. One girl in particular was cute so will see what happens. Did have a pretty decent conversation with one girl at the bar but this place was quiet.

RE: My journey - Maggz - 07-30-2010

I am noticing a bit more eye contact lately, I think maybe all the other things I've been doing are helping unblock whatever was blocking the subliminals. I'm on stage 2 about 11 days out from stage 3. I don't 'feel' any different from the subs which I think is probably the blocks but I do notice a little more eye contact. Some women smile at me. Feeling a bit more confident too although I still have that overwhelming fear that settles after a while. I went to a small gathering and there were two girls I didn't know. I was thinking to myself that I need to go and say hi, didn't really have an opportunity so when I had to find the toilets I walked over and said hi. Not something I normally do.

But yeah I noticed way less eye contact from girls when I went into the venue as opposed to when I'm wandering around the streets/trains etc. So do the subs tackle this eventually?

What else do you guys do? Do you mentally think positive thoughts? I don't feel negative and down all that often, but I think it's probably there just repressed/hidden.

At the moment I'm working on my sexual magnetism and energy to see what happens. Because this is essentially our 'natural' state and everything else is added on top until it's buried and all the girls sense is the vibe/energy from the crap on top. haha my female friend told me last night that I seemed shy but confident Smile Which is a start but I want to be masculine and confident. Take the shy aspect and turn that into masculine presence.

Do you guys know any grounding visualisations? This is apparently the best way for men to develop their presence, by grounding themselves to the earth which is okay when you're standing still but what about when you're walking? And then how do you know when your energy is in your head? When I was at the clubs I could feel a tightening sensation in the middle of my ribs.

That's my problem, I have very weak presence/masculinity which I believe is why the subliminals aren't having the full impact. I did find a guided meditation about attracting women. It's very simple, gets you to go insde three versions of yourself. One is a 'warrior', one is an 'honourable type' (doing the right thing etc) and the other is a 'fun' kind which is about magnetism and drawing women in. Then you imagine all three merging with you and integrating into your dna and body.

The sexual energy meditation seemed quite interesting. I could actually feel a slight buzz through my body.

RE: My journey - Ryan - 07-31-2010

Maggz-I would say if you don't feel any different yet, give it time. Woman Magnet will give you that presence you're wanting, should start seeing major changes very quickly Wink The only other thing I could think of is incorporating ASC which seems to help my presence significantly, quite the compliment to WM.

What else are you doing besides Woman Magnet?

RE: My journey - Spiral - 07-31-2010

Agreed! ASC is helping my presnece even more and my confidence in doing things but If I'm not really doing anything and sitting around I can get down on my self easily that I have in the last several weeks because of women magnet. I believe once I get around to stage three in the next month and a half I will see some serious improvements. Smile

RE: My journey - Maggz - 07-31-2010

Yeah I think stage 3 will be the real change-bringer.

At the moment I'm doing a sexual fire meditation which essentially brings sexual energy into the body and then you bring it into your aura. Also doing some breathing exercises which usually make me yawn (yawning is a sign of negative energy or chi being released). Focused breathing (counting each breath to 50 or 100 and if you forget the number you have to start again). Visualisations for masculine grounding (roots going into the ground, etc). Another one is this guided meditation on feeling the body, haven't done that in aages because it's 45 minutes long but the result the first time was insane. I had never felt like that before.

Also doing a hypnosis/meditation by Erick Brown that has you go into three different versions of yourself. The concept is great but it's a bit quick for my liking.

RE: My journey - Maggz - 08-01-2010

Had an interesting moment this afternoon. Waiting for the train and I look at this girl, hold eye contact and she kind of looks at the ground but then sits beside me. So I chat to her and we end up having a really great conversation, she was asking a lot of questions about me, and we had a great connection. Telling me lots of stuff. I wasn't sure how I felt about her so I got her facebook although there are pictures of a boyfriend but he might not be in the picture anymore.

And I had a deep conversation with one of my female friends so that was pretty cool.

RE: My journey - WildFlower - 08-01-2010

(08-01-2010, 03:33 AM)Maggz Wrote: Had an interesting moment this afternoon. Waiting for the train and I look at this girl, hold eye contact and she kind of looks at the ground but then sits beside me. So I chat to her and we end up having a really great conversation, she was asking a lot of questions about me, and we had a great connection. Telling me lots of stuff. I wasn't sure how I felt about her so I got her facebook although there are pictures of a boyfriend but he might not be in the picture anymore.

And I had a deep conversation with one of my female friends so that was pretty cool.

I'm contrasting this post to the one you made just a few days ago and I'm thinking "those Subliminals are definitely having an impact"!

RE: My journey - Maggz - 08-05-2010

Yeah man I reckon they are. Felt pretty good today, really getting into natural grounding which is also making me aware more and more that I should be 'taking in' what's going on around me rather than just 'seeing' it.

And was walking to the train station and this cute girl looks at me and smiles. Thing is she was carring a bouquet of roses...first thought was that she was being polite. Then I realise that she probably felt my vibe and wanted me to know that it felt nice. Made her day. Or the roses weren't a gift to/from a boyfriend Smile

RE: My journey - Ryan - 08-05-2010

Maggz, "The pimp of the trains!"

Smile

RE: My journey - Maggz - 08-06-2010

haha yeah that's me Smile Going out for drinks tonight so am expecting a great night as always. Doing some energy posture stuff at the moment. 10-15 minutes of a tree pose which is designed to ground energy, and 5-10 minutes of yi gong posture which is full on. You sit on the edge of a seat on the balls of your feet and your legs start bouncing intensely most of the time. This apparently is the body moving and clearing out energy. I know when I did accupuncture one time and one spot on my back started writhing with energy.

I hate talking on the phone unless it's for a logical reason ie. call, get answer/solution, end call. But yesterday I had a 45 minute conversation with one of my female friends and could not believe I was comfortable for that length of time. I did feel a bit awkward about 30 or so minutes but that was short-lived.