Subliminal Talk
My journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My journey (/Thread-My-journey)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: My journey - Leo - 07-11-2010

Hey Maggz,

Doing a martial art is really good. But if you're looking for something that'll help with building up alpha qualities and confidence, I would recommend Krav Maga. I started doing that about a year ago but then unfortunatley had to stop after getting a job in a foreign country where it isn't taught. As well as teaching you fighting techniques there is a lot of mental stuff involved e.g. not becoming initimidated in potential violent situations and learning how to focus your mind. The confidence you get from walking into a room of people and knowing you can deal with any situation is really empowering.

What I also found was that it made me less likely to back down in verbal situations as well and that helped me a lot when I was dealing with difficult colleagues at work or anyone trying mess with me in that way. The good thing is that the changes happened pretty quickly from within a few weeks of starting. It's also amazing for fitness and after a month of a couple of sessions a week you'll start to look and feel like much better about yourself.

RE: My journey - Spiral - 07-11-2010

I've been meaning to look into that art, Leo. Maggz, also check out Tao of Jeet Kun Do by Bruce Lee. He uses a very intellectual and philisophical language so It could take you awhile to grasp the knowledge. I stopped reading it for that very reason but I need to get back to it and start over. It's a wonderful book I hear.

RE: My journey - Maggz - 07-12-2010

Thanks for the feedback guys. Leo, I totally agree that you don't want to ask too many why questions but that's like you shouldn't ask question after question too. I thought you meant don't ever ask them lol.

I do agree that I am sometimes needy, but when I say random texts I don't mean texts that mean nothing. But more like 'hey what are you up to' or asking about something that I remember they were going to do. I'm very social in my texts, that's how I treat friends as well. I don't do phone calls. I remember one day I think I texted back and forth with this female friend like 15 times. So what do you recommend I do to feel more like the prize if the WM isn't doing that? Although it is only stage one so far. And thanks for the book reference I'm actually looking for some good books with exercises for aura, magnetism, charisma, masculinity, etc. Exercises that allow me to develop that inner power, magnetism and mind set that will have women feel drawn to me.

Ryan, not a whole lot different in terms of outer reality, like I don't really notice girls looking at me a whole lot, they do but nowhere near as much as the one week of Become Irresistible with Women. I do feel a bit more alpha/confident like the other night I comfortably made my way through the crowded bar line whereas normally I would go through but I would be a bit more apologetic. Yeah I'm only doing WM at the moment.
I also think there will be something big coming in stage two. I don't think stage one was really about being noticed by women but more simply about feeling okay, removing negative beliefs etc. Because I put stage two on last night when I went to bed and I had the strangest dream yet the explanation seems so clear.

There was my bedroom then next door was this completely new bedroom. Bigger, brighter. In the dream I was aware that the bed was new, the covers were new, the curtains were new, the pillow. Now I don't really pay attention to curtains haha but the explanation I came up with was change, and in the dream I was excited about this new bedroom and all the new things in it. It was like my mind was creating this scene as an analogy for the changes that are occurring in me and being excited for what they offer.

And the funny thing was that I normally don't remember my dreams or I remember then just as I woke up. But this morning I woke up frustrated and annoyed as I always do first thing on a Monday but there was this nagging thought that I couldn't put my finger on. Then I recalled my dream.

RE: My journey - Ryan - 07-12-2010

I figured stage 1 is just a setup for all the further stages, it begins by battling through that negativity in the beginning so you don't constantly have to battle through it in later stages, at least that's how I saw it. Stage 2 seems to be all about making you feel better about yourself and setting in beliefs that make you attractive to women. I got a lot of looks in stage 1 but I think it was due to me using Aura of Sexiness before hand. As for making you feel like the prize, I know the program makes you feel like a high valued man, I've had my days where I walked around like I was the shit and women were irresistibly drawn to me like Elvis so yeah I'm sure it covers that for you, neediness as well. Stage 1 didn't really do a whole lot to me either besides show me a preview of things to come. Stage 2 has so far been the hardest for me since it seems I'm battling through the final waves of this crap it's nice to see the effects though Smile

RE: My journey - Maggz - 07-15-2010

Today was interesting. I'm getting into some sexual hypnosis magnetism/presence things. Listened to one this morning, didn't really notice any difference. Left work to grab some drinks with a mate and on the way there felt really confident. Got a few looks. Was sitting on the couch at the bar and this girl walks past and holds my eye contact. Then she walks back the other direction. Later she was playing pool with some friends beside us and we looked at each other and smiled. I didn't do anything cos it was 2 girls and 2 guys and felt like they might have been together but don't think they were. Then talked to a girl at the station. She seemed friendly but when I told her my name she shook my hand and smiled but didn't offer her name. But she seemed friendly enough so she probably had a boyfriend. Also talked to a girl that sat near me during the night. Mate said she was grinning when I talked to her like she lit up. I noticed she seemed happy to talk to me but then she had to go.

Got my bday party tomorrow. Got the day off work so gonna get some extra listening to the sub and do one or two hypnosis sessions. Aiming to do the ones on sexual magnetism and see if there is any effect on people. Also invited girl from work, really cute and we have a great connection but shame she has a boyfriend. But she's having drinks with friends so I got her number and she agreed to have a drink with me so might try and get her to invite her friends up Smile

RE: My journey - Maggz - 07-18-2010

I'm not getting as many listens to stage 2 because I can't listen to it at work. So will probably extend the 30 days until I reach near 300 listens similar to stage 1. Not really noticing anything in the eye contact.

One of the girls I'm friends with seems pretty cool, maybe she's interested don't really know at this stage. Found out on the weekend that one of hte girls I was maybe interested in apparently isn't interested in me. Was just a random conversation about what guys she might like. Did approach one girl on the weekend but that didn't go too well. I think my negativity is coming up with stage 2. I've got a couple of issues in my life around women and they feel intensified at the moment. Feeling quite low right now.

Although some female friends I haven't seen in ages kind of came back into my life recently. This weekend one girl I asked out ages ago came to the party I organised. Haven't seen her in about 8-9 months. And another friend couldn't make it but said its been ages and we need to catch up again soon. In saying all that I actually had a really great weekend. Had an awesome party that 20+ people turned up for.

Gotta keep up with the hypnosis as well. I have one that's 50 minutes long which is a bit too long for my train trips :/ I listened to that one on friday before my party and did feel pretty good.

RE: My journey - Maggz - 07-19-2010

Shannon, you've probably heard of afformations where you ask a question such as 'why do women find me so attractive?' etc. How effectively would these work alongside the subliminals? Because the mind will search for an answer. I was thinking of doing them rather than affirmations because I can speak them silently in my mind wherever I am.

Today was okay, I had a girl look at me and squint at me. I didn't really know what that was about, maybe she thought I was too attractive for her so couldn't understand why I was looking at her Smile I think something like that then think I'm being full of myself, arrogant etc which is probably something that is holding me back.

Actually I think one or two girls looked at me this morning. But no matter how much I listen to the subliminal I don't really feel sexy, desirable, magnetic, etc. Haven't really felt that yet throughout the program, I do feel a little more confident though. Is this just a phase I'm going through or what?

RE: My journey - Shannon - 07-20-2010

The "why" format doesn't change the need to use proper phraseology. You can use them alongside the subs just like the others, as long as you phrase them well.

RE: My journey - Maggz - 07-20-2010

Are you able to explain what you mean by phrase them? I usually do things like 'why am I so great with women', 'why am I so sexually magnetic', 'why do beautiful women check me out everywhere I go'. Are these good? I guess if I was to pick them apart I'd say I word most of them in the descriptive style. Is that good or should I be looking at actions like 'why do I project strong sexual magnetism everywhere I go'.

Thanks

RE: My journey - Maggz - 07-21-2010

Well today was crazy. I was on cloud nine for most of it. Got on the train and made a bit of eye contact with a blonde, she didn't really interested. But then we're almost at my stop and this cute girl with curly hair gets on. We kind of politely smile at each other, but then we locked eyes again and smiled again, much stronger. I was buzzing after that one smile. I've never been affected like that before. I was smiling all morning and still had some positive energy later in the day. Also pretty sure girls were looking at me more or at least I felt more confident in looking at them with more confidence. It seems like too intense of a change to put it down to the sub so I'm thinking that the afformations did some work. I felt pretty good when I 'thought' my afformations.

I didn't say anything to the girl because I got off at the next stop and there were too many people. But I wrote a message in our local newspaper that has a section where you can put short messages in the hope that the person reads it. Or she may have gone to work and gushed about the amazing connection she had on the train (assuming her reaction was the same as mine) and her workmates might see the message and realise it's her. Otherwise hopefully she'll be on the train again tomorrow Smile

RE: My journey - Ryan - 07-21-2010

Maggz-you can have these everywhere, man! Don't let just one get to you. It was Cory who said "following up with connections will be a full-time job, you don't have to go after all of them". Anyways hope it works out for you regardless.

RE: My journey - smash - 07-21-2010

(07-21-2010, 04:41 AM)Ryan Wrote: Maggz-you can have these everywhere, man! Don't let just one get to you. It was Cory who said "following up with connections will be a full-time job, you don't have to go after all of them". Anyways hope it works out for you regardless.

what a great quotation! Big Grin

RE: My journey - Maggz - 07-23-2010

I went to a 21st bday last night. It was pretty cool, felt a bit uncomfortable at first because I only knew 2 people haha but got into some conversations. Didn't introduce myself to the girls though cos they were in a group of 5 and people at these parties usually settle into their own little groups. Got home and some girl on facebook had added me, she knew a guy that I know but the reason she added me was because I went to the same school as her lol.

And disappointed because I've been invited to a party tonight that has a lot of people going but it's too far out from me and I would literally have to leave at 9.30 giving me only 3 hours plus it's around 5 hours there and back in travel lol.

RE: My journey - Maggz - 07-26-2010

Wow what a difference. I'm starting to stop solely relying on the subliminals and to actually put some mental/deliberate effort into becoming the man I deserve to be. I read this great blog article from Erika Awakening about this guy in vegas who managed to take her home (she is very up on the whole seduction thing and so it takes a lot to get her home) and she broke down quite a bit of what he did right and why it worked. Even had this awesome quote - assume the best, get off your pansy ass and approach her otherwise you will never know what's going on for her!

Blog link is - sdsfsdf. Also reading articles and a forum called www.naturalgame.com - some great stuff on there about being natural.

Also listening to a hypnosis track called animal magnetism. Thought it was 40 minutes long, turns out the last 15-20 is nothing haha. It's pretty short, it gets you to relax then to imagine a black panther, and feeling into its focus as its tracking its prey, to imagine its sleek muscles, power etc then you go into the body of three different versions of yourself. One being a warrior, another being a chivalrous male and the third being charming. Then you imagine all three merging into you and integrating into your dna.

Not sure which step it was but man have I changed. On Sunday I looked at this girl at the local tavern, definitely not attracted but I confidently held her eyes and she smiled. Then today I was holding eye contact much better - had one girl smile at me, very cute too. One girl looked at me as she was getting on the train, then looked again as she walked past. Couple of others as well.

And considering I only spent a couple of hours researching the articles I know there's so much more. I find the pages on my computer then save them to my phone so I can view them whenever I want to.

Then there's also meta-questions which are apparently really powerful questions that we should ask ourselves like 'what am I trying to do through feeling scared'.

Another quote that a guy got from a girl. She described him as 'I'm unrealistically confident about myself, s much so that everybody I meet will want me, so what I do doesn't matter' ie. that's how he perceives himself so his high level of confidence has him assuming that everybody will want to meet him so he doesn't worry about how to make it happen.

And when you hunt around there are loads of youtube videos on all sorts of topics that can help Smile I just haven't figured out how to convert them to ipod format as the program I uses takes a small video and makes it 2gb Sad