Subliminal Talk
My journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My journey (/Thread-My-journey)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: My journey - Maggz - 07-03-2010

So this weekend was very interesting and quite fun. Caught up with an old boss for some celebration drinks on friday after work. And while I'm waiting outside the bar this cute girl that works somewhere on my floor at work came out of the bar. I smiled and waved cos we've only said hi in passing and she gets all excited and asks what I'm doing then says she has to go but she'll see me monday (we bump into each other every now and then so might be a chance to take her out for coffee). Then went to catch up with mates at the local tavern. That was fun, the girl at the bar full held my eye contact as she walked past. Throughout the night I was getting decent attention from some of the girls in the group, they weren't necessarily attracted, but it did feel like I was closer with them.

Decided to hit the town with my wing girl last night. That was fun. Challenged myself by recording number of approaches. Approached one girl while I was waiting for my friend. I was impressed because I simply said hi, which for me is a hard 'line' as it feels like there's no substance when really its one of the best ways to open. She was cute, didn't really feel any spark and she eventually left without saying goodbye but she had too much makeup for my taste anyway. Some girl walked past and we locked eyes until she had continued past me. One very unattractive girl smiled at me, I smiled back because I'm not a jerk.

Went to get some food. Bit of eye contact with a girl in the line, twice I think. And pretty sure we both smiled. Then went to the bar, remember I saw this girl from the back at a table near us. She had gorgeous blonde curly hair but she was so not my type. We spoke for a couple of minutes, she wasn't really interested I could feel the connection between us was sketchy and a bit staticy. But thankfully she left to play pool.

Approached a cute girl at the bar, she had this really nice white dress. She was really friendly, great talker, open vibe. She had a boyfriend but said she was flattered that I'd approached her so that was cool. Went back to my friend who had met a guy. She wanted me to disappear for a few minutes so she could get his number so I went back to the bar and chatted to another girl. That was a bit of a fail because the band started playing again. Then her really cute friend starts brushing this girls hair and I turned to her and said she's gonna think it was me. And she then leans in like 3 times to say something to me.

I ended up at the bar again later and had a quick chat with another girl. Don't remember why that one didn't go anywhere but the girl beside her then starts talking to me. Having a dig at me for ordering a water lol, then says that she's going to this other bar later and I should rock up. Me and my friend ended up going to this guys birthday party which involved free pizza and drinks haha. By the time that finished it was late and I couldn't be bothered trying to track that girl down.

And then I'm on the train, and another cute girl sits across from me so I struck up a conversation which was sort of on and off, one of those random late-night convos where you don't really say much. She actually recognised me as we apparently get the same train each day haha. Couldn't get her number as her phone was dead but got her facebook so see what happens.

And having a wing girl is great because other girls show their interest by asking her if we're together Smile

RE: My journey - Shannon - 07-03-2010

Nice work. You're making progress.

RE: My journey - Maggz - 07-03-2010

Thanks man. Wanted to post a little message about the book I'm working through called 'Feel It Real'. Never been a big fan of the law of attraction books as they usually only have a couple of exercises and it's more about thinking about how the law of attraction operates. Whereas this book is full on exercise based. I'm up to page 90 and already have around 10 pages of questions and answers I've typed up. It does things like gets you to think about something that really annoys you in life and gets you to write out in full detail how you feel, what emotions arise, then gets you to write down what you learnt from it, anything amusing, what I can appreciate about it, and what the emotions trying to tell me. Also gets you to take your top three desires - write out the emotions you feel about not having this, take the negative emotion and write a list of opposite emotions (sad becomes happy, joyful, energetic etc). You then take each new positive and list one or two ways that you already feel this (successful - I already feel successful when I take on new challenges at work, etc). Every exercise has several different layers with the idea being that you are rethinking things.

Anyway that's my opinion. Just wanted to share this resource.

RE: My journey - Maggz - 07-05-2010

Nothing exciting comes to mind about today. Felt a bit of an emotional sting in the morning as I sent this friend who I might possibly like a text and haven't heard anything back but I know she's not that into texting. Which may possibly be a slight turn off as I like texting but will see what happens.

I was feeling a bit down about something in the morning so I quickly did one of the law of attraction games in my mind and it actually did make me feel a tiny bit better. I saw the girl in the office from the other night but didn't know her name and felt like she didn't seem that interested in seeing me but she might not have actually seen me. And I realised I didn't know her name so asked one of the girls near me. Might send her an email tomorrow and say that I asked who she was because I didn't know her name. Honest. See what vibe I get from the messages and maybe ask her to do lunch with me.

It felt more natural to look at the women around me, I think I'm starting to lose my feeling of doing something wrong or upsetting them because I'm looking at them.

RE: My journey - Leo - 07-08-2010

Hi Maggz,

I've done loads of cold approaches before I started the woman magnet sub and to be honest I got plenty of numbers but often they would flake and after a while it gets you down. I was putting in all this effort and usually for very little reward. Looks like the sub you're doing is having some amazing effects. I was wondering though, have you done any cold approaches i.e. ones where you haven't had eye contact first with the girl and how have they gone?

I'd like to find out how I can apply what the subs are doing to when I got out and do approaches. Looks like you're getting a lot of attention eye contact wise. Have you tried going for the number? I think you would do really well and I've got a feeling they won't flake.

RE: My journey - Ryan - 07-08-2010

@Leo-Back when I was doing MM with Natural Grounding there were days when I was at my highest level. I felt like a prize, like women worshiped me. I went to a party one night, and there were a bunch of younger girls there 18-19 year olds. They were pretty attractive. Honestly, I didn't have eye connection with them until later in the night. I realized they were shy but I still approached them from a friendly perspective, didn't want anything from them, I felt stronger like I could have them if I wanted whether they showed interest or not. I ended up writing my number down their arms in sharpie and they all texted me 5 seconds later. I had em' in the bag but I ended up talking with so many girls that I think they saw me as a player and didn't care as much for me, that or I didn't show enough interest. Anyways, my point, as long as you have that mindset, I think rejection will be a big thing in the past. And even if you still manage to get rejected (seems unlikely) you will atleast not give a shit Smile

In fact the majority of girls that I've had stronger connections with I have approached without eye contact first and afterwards I caught them looking at me all the time.

RE: My journey - Leo - 07-08-2010

Hi Ryan,

That's good to know. I think for me getting that conection with girls on a consistent basis has been a real issue in the past and now hopefully things will get better with the Woman Magnet sub.

RE: My journey - Ryan - 07-08-2010

Had the same problem, man. Don't worry soon enough that'll be no problem. I've already got it just after 1 month of using Woman Magnet but it's days like today when I wish I was still ignored haha.

RE: My journey - Maggz - 07-09-2010

Leo, I do cold approaches regularly. I feel more relaxed, less worried about what to say or what impact I'm having. Find myself just saying hi, no lines, no having to ask how their night is (I ask that question later). Hi comes across as harder because you're kind of saying 'here I am, take me for what I am'. Completely open and you're not putting her in a position where she has to respond. If the first thing we ask is a question it's guaranteed to get a response.

I don't think I've had any major successes through my cold approaches but the simple fact is it's still a numbers game, just that the numbers are slightly favoured to us. I also find myself more dominant and confident. Last night I wanted to get to some free couches so I walked straight through the bar line, confidently not aggressively. And they moved pretty easily for me. I would normally go through the line but I'd be more apologetic like 'sorry but I have to go through you' whereas now.

I did get a number last night, I went back and she seemed interested to talk to me. And she saved my ass slightly haha. I was focused on her and didn't realise I stepped in front of a girl who was in the line and she asked the girl I was talking to if I was with them and she said yes. She gave me her number so see what happens.

Had a girl who was obviously interested but had a boyfriend. I used my standard line which was 'hey at least I tried' and she told me she was flattered.

Had another one who had a boyfriend but kind winced apologetically when she told me.

And yes I approach regularly without eye contact. I even approached a girl who looked drop-dead gorgeous from the back but wasn't attractive. Even my wing girl thought I was going for one of the extreme hotties lol. Actually don't get a lot of eye contact in bars. Although this other female friend mentioned one guy that walked in and she was like 'he owned the room'. That's what I want haha.

Will write something more elaborate later, off to meet friends soon.

RE: My journey - ronatello - 07-10-2010

One thing you guys can ask girls when you find out if they have boyfriends is to ask them "are you happy?". Watch their reactions closely. If you detect any hesitation or if something isn't quite right to you, then ask them "really?". Cory Skyy has a video on YT on that very topic and it's enlightening to say the least.

RE: My journey - Spiral - 07-10-2010

Yea thats a very good key question. I think key starting points are "So what do you do?" and obviously if they think it's too general just ask about hobbies. Then stick to how questions. And if girls try to bust you I feel it's good to say "How so?" and just look in their eyes with a slight smile OR just throw it back at them. Some girl said I was wierd and I just said "You're weird too." lol works like a charm.

Main thing is to stick to only 'How' and 'What' quesitons. Never ask 'Why' because with that you are starting to take things seriously

RE: My journey - Maggz - 07-10-2010

I think worrying too much about the questions isn't really the right way to go. I will say that 'why' questions are great becaue they're not always serious, but curious. If you're looking for a number to get a date then 'why' questions are important.

And I would never ask a girl if she was happy with her boyfriend, bit too personal for my liking. I guess I may consider saying 'ah you've found someone that makes you happy, congrats' and then see how her reaction goes.

So I texted the girl I was chatting to at the bar and just asked how she was and made a random comment that I was at the park with friends. She replied 'good on you' lol, so I'm assuming that's a shutdown. Might send her one more random text and then give up on her. I'm finding myself much more able to cut off girls who don't treat me how I deserve to be treated.

An example of the above. Met this girl a few weeks ago, messaged each other occasionally on facebook, got her number and suggested we catch up on the weekend. No response. Saw her walk into the movie theatre and texted her, we texted back and forth. Then she saw me and waved at me across the room so i went over and said a quick hello and she said if I was at the bar on friday she might see me there.

I actually saw her and she looked at me but didn't say anything plus earlier I texted her and asked what time she was getting there. So I sent her a text which basically said so didn't hear back from you, figure you're telling me something'.

I had enough of the weird treatment I'm getting from one of the girls I know so I texted her and said we should talk next time we bump into each other and she said I could call her to talk but I'd rather do it in person. Pretty sure she knows what I want to talk about.

I have a question for you guys. Do you think this is me coming up with an excuse? There were two girls playing pool, one was really cute. But I didn't go over because A) I don't like competing for a girls attention, whether that be other guys (part of this is that I feel I'm already enough I don't need to show off to other guys) and their attention would be split between me and the game. So that way we would talk then I would stand around waiting until she took her shot and so on and so forth.

Also looking at taking up kungfu, not so much for the fighting side of things but the development of internal power because that's what everything is. Alpha, confidence, success, magnetism - it's all internal power. Plus I watched karate kid and was impressed with the concept of developing focus. Started doing a meditation that involves counting each breath. I started at 50 but the difference is you have to stay focused on your breathing. Because if you forget what number you were up to you have to start from the beginning.

Also doing a lot of research into meditation, exercises that involve aura, charisma, magnetism etc.

And today is day 30 of stage 1 of WM. Reached my goal of 300 listens which equates to around 375 hours Smile Tomorrow begins stage 2 with a goal of at least 200 listens for the simple reason that the job I'm in I can't really put headphones in much as I'm constantly disturbed.

RE: My journey - Spiral - 07-10-2010

Hmm... Why does show that you are curious but it shows you that you care too much. I'm saying in the beginning stages stay away from why questions and rephrase them as how so you sound interested in certain things she does and how she does them. If she's talking about softball or working out and you ask why do you do that? or why are you going with them? why are you going out with that guy? why do you eat that type of food? why do you wipe your ass that way? lol do you see a trend? maybe you can get a way with a few?? but seriously rephrase them to how questions. And getting personal too fast isnt really a problem. In fact if you do everything with the eye contact and smiling this girl is going to want to fuck you and she will open up as much as possible and qualify herself to you. So get personal. And quit texting girls random texts... that sounds so lame. Set everything up to where they have to call you and text you. you are the Prize. if you aren't getting the results you desire then some of the stuff isn't internalized. At this point I would classify you as a needy mother fucker. And you want to be the complete exact opposite. But it's good to hear you have gotten through stage one. Good luck on the rest of your quest! Smile

Anyways I just started WM and I'm so excited. my head already hurts and I'm starting to feel the forshadowing effects of this "resistance" and I'm also seeing the success I will be having in a few months time. I'm excited Big Grin

RE: My journey - Ryan - 07-11-2010

Maggz-How do you feel after stage 1? Are you only listening to WM?