Subliminal Talk
My journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My journey (/Thread-My-journey)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: My journey - Maggz - 06-18-2010

Thanks man, yeah I think because I've got other stuff going on too that's affecting me. But it was also just that sudden shift.

Something interesting happened to me today though. I don't know if I'm reading into this (maybe I'm just trying to find a 'logical' reason). This girl was standing in the middle of the train carriage then she walks up and leans against a pole near to me. She then stands much closer to me, seemed a bit shy, so she's essentially not holding onto anything when the train started moving. She then moved away a bit to the door as the next station was hers.

Started doing visualisation on the train home. Visualised myself having success at the clubs, having girls come up to me, etc. Seemed cool. Also did this thing where you take your negative thought and then imagine the scenario but in the complete opposite like she really wants you etc.

However I re-noticed something on the way home. When I look at a girl I tense slightly especially in the shoulders. It's not a conscious thing but it just happens automatically, which is automatically going to give off a bit of a negative vibe. Plus when I'm seated I find it more comfortable to have rather closed body language, like I cross my arms, somethings my ankles and when I deliberately stretch out I feel uncomfortable, like I'm doing something wrong. I've thought this way before but it came back to me today. Any thoughts? How do I stop myself from tensing?

RE: My journey - Ryan - 06-18-2010

(06-18-2010, 12:47 AM)Maggz Wrote: However I re-noticed something on the way home. When I look at a girl I tense slightly especially in the shoulders. It's not a conscious thing but it just happens automatically, which is automatically going to give off a bit of a negative vibe. Plus when I'm seated I find it more comfortable to have rather closed body language, like I cross my arms, somethings my ankles and when I deliberately stretch out I feel uncomfortable, like I'm doing something wrong. I've thought this way before but it came back to me today. Any thoughts? How do I stop myself from tensing?

I saw your thread on the forums. If you go ahead with Code of Natural exercises that will definitely help. This subliminal though should help improve that as well, once the negative stuff is replaced first, that is.

RE: My journey - Shannon - 06-18-2010

Just relax, Maggz. You are trying too hard. Just let the subliminal do its thing. Give it time and play, and let go.

If you have gorls giving you such obvious IOIs as you got on the train, why don't you strike up a conversation with them? Or are you not realizing that they're telling you they are interested when they do things like that?

RE: My journey - Maggz - 06-18-2010

Thanks, yeah it's just a few things rolled into one for me at the moment.

Yeah I know, my first thought is that she's interested, then my mind rationalises all the things it could be lol. Like I thought at one point 'oh she came over because the next station is hers and she wants to wait by the door' but she didn't actually wait at the door.

RE: My journey - Shannon - 06-20-2010

(06-18-2010, 05:49 PM)Maggz Wrote: Thanks, yeah it's just a few things rolled into one for me at the moment.

Yeah I know, my first thought is that she's interested, then my mind rationalises all the things it could be lol. Like I thought at one point 'oh she came over because the next station is hers and she wants to wait by the door' but she didn't actually wait at the door.

Here's how my mind would respond.

"Oh, she came over to stand next to me. Either she's interested, or the next station is hers. In either case, she's here, so I'll just say hello."

It never hurts to say hello and be friendly. Smile You don't have to expect anything is going to happen, but saying hello breaks the ice and if she is interested, she'll show it in her body language after you do that.

I have been told, and I believe it, that the best and most successful pickup line is "Hi, my name is ______, what's yours?". Mainly because it's not a pickup line, and it's non-cheesy and non-threatening. Smile

Say hello. Introduce yourself. Expect nothing. If she ends up having a conversation with you, then you got to enjoy her conversation. If she ends up being a friend, then you get to enjoy her friendship and networking through her. And if she is interested, then... well you get the point. There's no way to lose when you have no expectations.

RE: My journey - Ryan - 06-20-2010

I'm assuming doing the Become Irresistibly Attractive and Develop Aura of Sexiness should naturally make you feel like she wants you, regardless if she does or not? I remember when I first started affirmations I had this high where I literally thought EVERY girl that came near me wanted to be with me. So there was a point where I would say hey or make some random comment like they did and practically every single time the girl responded well. But yeah if you feel confident just look her in the eyes and say Hey, that's all it really takes Smile Obviously, if she was trying to get your attention/wanted you she'll lit up instantly (or sometimes speechless) when you say Hey.

RE: My journey - Maggz - 06-20-2010

Thanks man, yeah that's the best mindset to have. Will the woman magnet sub dissolve this second-guessing part of me that stops me from actually taking action?

Saturday morning I'm on the bus and this really cute girl gets on. We exchange looks as she walks past. I find it difficult to be direct. In my mind I wanted to offer her the seat beside me so we could talk but didn't.

So saturday night my plans got cancelled and nobody was free to go out. One girl though the next day sent me a message and invited me to join her and another guy for drinks. So I went out and felt pretty good. I was getting a drink at the bar and a cute bar girl and I looked at each other and she smiled, maybe she smiled just because I was a customer maybe not. Anyway later the other bar girl and I locked eyes, neither smiled but then a second or two later I realised she was still standing in the same position so I looked back, she smiled then continued on her way lol. Wasn't attracted to her but it's nice to get that kind of response and I'm sure I would have made her day.

Then later was standing next ot this girl and asked how she was. She said she was good and I asked where she was from. Turns out she was american then she said excuse me for a second and went over to her friend but didn't continue the conversation.

Last night I had some weird dreams that didn't really make sense. One was something about my old glasses. I took my current ones off, unclipped the lens because I realised I had stuck a picture that included blue sky inside the glasses. Which is weird because my lenses don't unclip lol.

And the other dream involved me and two people, I recall one being someone I'm friends with through work. We'd been on holidays and had a bit to drink. So I'm sleeping on the floor of the train and I recall owning a weird pair of shoes that looked kind of feminine lol. Then at one point I've realised that lots of people are getting on so I've moved into one of the seats. So we were obviously on the train sunday night and all the workers were getting on which is interesting because it was actually sunday night that I had this dream lol and I had been drinking sunday arvo.

Got no idea what those dreams mean. Maybe the friend from work was a sign that I should contact her Smile
(06-20-2010, 05:01 PM)Ryan Wrote: I'm assuming doing the Become Irresistibly Attractive and Develop Aura of Sexiness should naturally make you feel like she wants you, regardless if she does or not? I remember when I first started affirmations I had this high where I literally thought EVERY girl that came near me wanted to be with me. So there was a point where I would say hey or make some random comment like they did and practically every single time the girl responded well. But yeah if you feel confident just look her in the eyes and say Hey, that's all it really takes Smile Obviously, if she was trying to get your attention/wanted you she'll lit up instantly (or sometimes speechless) when you say Hey.

Yeah I hope that is a side-effect of the woman magnet sub because otherwise we will always second-guess what her actions/inactions mean.

RE: My journey - Andrew - 06-20-2010

(06-17-2010, 12:17 AM)Maggz Wrote: Shannon, is this normal that I'm getting less eye contact? Is there something I should be doing? Reinforcing the affirmations when I look at a girl, like training myself to consciously think and feel like I'm sexy and confident and that she wants me?

Actually I think perhaps I feel arrogant. Like when I look at a women I feel wrong to imagine that she wants me, or to assume that she thinks I'm sexy, attractive, confident etc. Will this be cleared eventually through this program?

Like Shannon said, you need to completely let go. Let your body go a bit slack, clear your mind. She is just another human being like you, next to you. keep eye contact, say hi, and let the rest flow without caring about the outcome.

If you can clear your mind and completely release any anxiety, stress, trying to control the outcome, or imagining she wants you (this will also backfire), then you let your subconscious do the work (which with subliminals, will help do it right).

RE: My journey - Shannon - 06-20-2010

(06-20-2010, 05:06 PM)Maggz Wrote: Thanks man, yeah that's the best mindset to have. Will the woman magnet sub dissolve this second-guessing part of me that stops me from actually taking action?
[snip]

Yes, eventually. Although the alpha set would be better for that. Which would be why I recommended it first... it was you I had that conversation with, right?

RE: My journey - Maggz - 06-20-2010

Yeah that was me but we had that conversation after I had bought Woman Magnet. Due to the fact that I am not going to buy another full six monthly program will the woman magnet eventually cover confidence and personal authority and the stuff that alpha male would cover? Or at least similar? The reason I ask is in the sales page it has the following:

# Overcome social anxiety concerning beautiful women.
# Overcome approach anxiety concerning beautiful single women.
#Improves self esteem, self respect, self worth, self reliance and self security.

Which is essentially that issue with second-guessing and approaching and feeling like the man, worthy of any woman, being able to walk in a place and have that mindset that it's going to be a great night, lots of girls to choose from, feeling 100% conmfortable no matter where I am (I sometimes feel a little nervous when I don't know a lot of people especially at parties and things). For example if anyone has seen the movie Pigs there's a scene where they walk into the bar and he's got this cheeky grin where he looks really comfortable and confident in the environment.

At what stage will these be covered?

RE: My journey - Shannon - 06-21-2010

It is covered. Primarily during stages 1 through 3, and to a slightly lesser extent in stages 4 through 6. But the reason I suggested the Alpha set is because it is much more aggressive in how it deal with them.

You have only just begun this one, so unless you come out the other end without seeing that happen, I wouldn't worry about it. Smile Just give it time.

RE: My journey - Maggz - 06-22-2010

Cool, so it basically does the same effect but more gradually.

Didn't have any dreams last night cos I couldn't sleep properly. Somehow hurt my back to the point that when I breathed it quite often hurt lol. Think it'll be with me for a couple of days, went to my chiro though so that should fast track it.

There's this girl who I find attractive but she has a boyfriend. Did sit with me today and for some reason I felt weird, just a little bit awkward. Not really much in the way of eye contact, in fact I've gotten hardly any eye contact the last 4 days or so. Did get what seemed like a smile from one lady on the train, and there was someone that looked at me at some point.

RE: My journey - Maggz - 06-23-2010

So it still felt weird around this girl today, didn't seem like it was because I'm attracted to her though. And on the way home a girl was sitting next to me and I looked at her a couple of times but felt weird again kind of like I expected her to like me sort of thing.

I've been feeling down for a bit but today felt pretty good, trying to remember to do more visualisation exercises. Also listening to a hypnosis/nlp thing which seems pretty cool.

So there wasn't a huge amount of eye contact etc today. Part of me feels that I'm doing something wrong. I'm still listening to the sub overnight and about 2 loops after work. Not getting any exposure at work because I'm in a highly dynamic role and constantly stepping away from my desk. But I'm getting about 8 listens each day. Is it possible that I'm doing something wrong? I do look for eye contact but don't get upset when the girl doesn't return it.

I do feel something negative when I think about myself and attracting girls. Not really sure what it is. Kind of like I don't expect or assume that they will find me sexy, badass, have to meet me, etc. So I'm probably giving off a vibe...how do I overcome this?

The reason I ask is my mindset isn't really changing, and I'm not really getting any external signals that change is happening apart from the occasional random event. Whereas when I listened to Becoming Irresistible to Women there wasn't so much an obvious mindset change but the external eye contact was totally obvious and that was after less exposure than I've gotten with woman magnet...is this normal?

RE: My journey - Ryan - 06-23-2010

You're doing Woman Magnet now? You gotta stop worrying about the looks and what not and just have faith in the subliminal. I've been doing Woman Magnet for 3 1/2 weeks and Aura of Sexiness an additional week and I'm not getting lots of eye contact. Heck I went into a bar last night with a buddy of mine and I think it was the first time in months that a single person did not acknowledge me. Granted yesterday was a weird day, I was acknowledge at certain times and other times completely ignored. The reason obviously being that this subliminal is tackling a lot of past beliefs that continue to pop-up randomly on a day-to-day basis. One day I may feel like a lady's man who can have any woman he wants and the next I feel like a loner, depressed kid. Sometimes it's scattered throughout the day, I may wake up feeling really confident but loose it all by the afternoon. That also depends on if I expose myself during the day, which a lot of random thoughts pop into my brain while listening. Shannon told me that people do not know how to respond to me when I'm battling through all these thoughts (positive and negative), which explains why sometimes women love me and other times they hate me. It takes time obviously until all this negative thinking and battling between the two are won over by positive affirmations. Woman magnet is a huge program so I don't expect immediate results for myself but I know soon everything will 'click' and I'll be an entirely different man, the man I've dreamed of being. I'm going through the same thing man and it gets me down here and there when I don't get result but then I take a deep breath and say this is all normal, the subliminal is taking care of all this negative bullshit for me, stop putting so much pressure on yourself, let it go Smile

PS: For me, when I feel like I'm 'doing something wrong' that's when I know my subconscious is trying to get me to stop. You have to remind yourself, it's working, there's not much wrong you can do with the subliminal...