Subliminal Talk
My journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My journey (/Thread-My-journey)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: My journey - Shannon - 06-11-2010

You don't need to worry about wandering into another room for a few minutes. Just leave it at the volume at which you have it.

RE: My journey - Maggz - 06-11-2010

Thanks Shannon. So this Woman Magnet sub. Does it enhance my attractiveness/vibe etc to people who already know me? The reason I ask is I have a good female friend who I can ask those types of questions to and was planning on asking her what vibe she gets from me.

Got a houseparty tonight so this will be a good time to see if results are still happening. Been at home the last couple of days so got lots of exposure to the program. Two whole nights worth plus ultrasonic for most of the day.

Can't say I notice any obvious internal shift yet but not expecting overnight results anyway.

RE: My journey - Shannon - 06-11-2010

It will tend to make you more attractive in that you are more fun to be with and around, as well as making you project an aura of sexiness and become magnetically attractive. That will affect everyone, not just people you know. But remember, this is intended to be used for 6 months. You should be aiming to notice obvious results starting within 1 to 3 months of using it. Anything before that is icing on the cake.

RE: My journey - Maggz - 06-12-2010

Well I felt really uncomfortable at the houseparty, didn't feel like introducing myself to people although I did. And met a few cool people. There was one cute girl who didn't pay me any attention until later in the night. Was standing near her and she suddenly looked at me several times, then later tapped my foot to ask me a question.

But I guess that's the negativity side of things that everyone was talking about. Plus I've only started to listening to it for a few days now.

RE: My journey - Shannon - 06-12-2010

A few days really isn't much. Use this as a reference point for later. Smile

RE: My journey - Maggz - 06-13-2010

haha well I didn't find out till now but apparently people thought I looked like someone off tv, quite a popular character who plays a kind of playboy character lol. So does this sub affect the way guys see me? In that I give off a vibe?

RE: My journey - WildFlower - 06-13-2010

Quote:The Woman Magnet program creates personality, attitude, body language, speech pattern and activity shifts that naturally make you more fun and interesting to beautiful women.

wow, that's incredible! Women Magnet really goes to the depth of improving speech patterns? That's amazing, I can't wait to start using it.

RE: My journey - Shannon - 06-13-2010

(06-13-2010, 04:43 AM)Maggz Wrote: haha well I didn't find out till now but apparently people thought I looked like someone off tv, quite a popular character who plays a kind of playboy character lol. So does this sub affect the way guys see me? In that I give off a vibe?

Once it kicks in, you'll be seen differently by everyone who is around you. Women will be the focus of interest and attraction and men will see you doing this. You'll get massive social proof from the women, and the guys, and it'll spiral. The way you play with women will give you social proof with the guys, and the way guys give you social proof as a result will increase your social proof with the ladies... it's not so much a vibe, as it is you are now "that guy" who is the life of the party, and you end up playing both sexes off each other for ever more social proof and popularity without even trying. I really had fun making this thing. lol

RE: My journey - Shannon - 06-13-2010

(06-13-2010, 09:57 AM)WildFlower Wrote:
Quote:The Woman Magnet program creates personality, attitude, body language, speech pattern and activity shifts that naturally make you more fun and interesting to beautiful women.

wow, that's incredible! Women Magnet really goes to the depth of improving speech patterns? That's amazing, I can't wait to start using it.

Woman magnet is constructed such that everything it does interacts in such a way that each two interacting focus points can potentially generate a side effect that is also positive and desirable. The speech patterns are such a side effect. It's one of those "natural results of" that's very probable as a side effect.

RE: My journey - Maggz - 06-14-2010

hmm I don't really see it changing speech patterns per se, maybe the words we use.

Interesting thing happened today. I met this girl a few weeks back and we messaged on facebook about once a week as she's never online. I sent her one about two weeks ago asking if she wanted to catchup and for her number. No response so I sent a follow up recently and she never saw the message. But said she would love to catch up as well. Not sure if she sees that as a date catchup or just friends but will see what she comes back with Smile

RE: My journey - Shannon - 06-14-2010

Speech patterns is the words you choose, as well as how you say them and when.

RE: My journey - Maggz - 06-15-2010

Well today was uneventful. Didn't really get any eye contact, maybe once or twice but nothing like when I was using the become irresistible sub. I know I'm in a funk about something at the moment so maybe that has something to do with it.

Still listening to the sub cos I know it will eventually win over. However I think I'm going to complement the sub with a guided hynposis session, want to find one that gets you to visualise success so will see what I can find.

RE: My journey - Maggz - 06-17-2010

I found a hypnosis that I bought ages ago. It's from a hypnotist who is into domination and all that, she has really weird hypnosis files like one for guys who have a panty fetish etc but she has one for confidence.

It basically has you walk into the ocean and she brings up a few things like hair, skin, sex drive, etc and the idea is you put your head under the water only for the ones that interest you, the rest you just float. At the end she has you visualise all these women coming around you and basically it gets x-rated at that point. Interestingly I had a dream, all I remember was that I was turned on. I've never had that effect from a hypnosis file before.

Anyway, I still didn't really get much of a result today. Yesterday either, although I did get one girl look down then when I got on the train we both looked at each for a second or two.

Shannon, is this normal that I'm getting less eye contact? Is there something I should be doing? Reinforcing the affirmations when I look at a girl, like training myself to consciously think and feel like I'm sexy and confident and that she wants me?

Actually I think perhaps I feel arrogant. Like when I look at a women I feel wrong to imagine that she wants me, or to assume that she thinks I'm sexy, attractive, confident etc. Will this be cleared eventually through this program?

RE: My journey - Ryan - 06-17-2010

Maggz, I just replied to your message but I think you're just going through that final phase before the subliminal starts completely overwriting everything. I went through it and so did everyone else. In fact, I'm going through some of it with the Woman Magnet sub, atm. You know you're almost there when thoughts start popping into your head telling you it doesn't work. Obviously, it does work as you've already had some success with it, your mind is just trying to trick you right now, in a few days it should all be better Big Grin