Subliminal Talk
My journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My journey (/Thread-My-journey)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: My journey - Maggz - 06-05-2010

So this weekend was pretty uninteresting. I ramped up the use of the subs a bit cos I was at home so just had it playing out of my speaker. Friday night I went out and did find my general confidence was much higher. There's a guy in the group I haven't really spoken with much and we had a really great chat and we were both bantering with the girls a bit.

When we first met the girls one introduced herself immediately. It was kind of us guys and the girls at the beginning. Then another guy turned up and the girls were all over him, he struck me as the high-energy kind of guy that talks a lot. At first I felt a tiny bit disappointed then I realised that I don't need to compete with him. So I chatted to them here and there, I didn't really have a connection anyway.

A new girl took my seat at one point so I introduced myself and she gave me a weird look at first. Then she laughed because she thought I was calling her by my name? That's the second time in two days that a girl has given me a weird/confused look when I talk to them lol. Maybe they don't feel deserving of me talking to them lol, or can't understand why a guy like me would be talking to them. We didn't really chat cos she was turned away from me to talk to someone. What do you guys make of this?

I need something to help me become more motivated. I'm not sure why I'm not motivated, maybe it's because I had my first relationship this year which lasted for a few months but we became really close. And perhaps part of me doesn't want to have to lay all that groundwork again. Like I was at the train station after the party, sitting near a cute girl and I didn't say boo. Plus at the drinks night there were one or two cute girls around the join but didn't talk to them.

And I had a weird dream (I don't normally remember my dreams at all). The details are a bit fragmented now. It wasn't really about drawing women to me though. What I do remember is there was a group of us and we decided to swim across the water to the other point. I do recall I was with my friends. I remember being in a house with tunnels and stuff. That's mostly what I remember, it was weird though.

RE: My journey - Ryan - 06-05-2010

Personally, I haven't had a strong desire to talk to women lately either, that's because there is a lot of past beliefs bringing me down at the moment. It makes me feel unmotivated, hopeless, and really lacking of confidence around certain women. This comes and goes, just keep working at it. The more you do it the stronger it's going to be, quicker! Besides, you're doing MM too, so you know that everything is nonverbal, look for eye connection as opposed to getting women to become interested in you. If you're getting weird reactions, don't sweat it, the subliminal is implanting these new beliefs into your system, I find that during this time there are a lot of things that try to bring me down (like how women respond to me), the best thing to do is just ignore it and believe the program is going to get you to where you want to be very quickly.

RE: My journey - Shannon - 06-06-2010

Sometimes, you'll encounter a situation in which you feel depressed or hopeless for a little bit because the subliminals are forcing a change that you don't yet know how to make. That's why the Alpha set triggers aggression around the 2nd and 3rd stages for some guys -- they don't yet now how to be more alpha. The first thing the program does is push for alpha and action. We can always refine that action later, but first we ave to get you out there and DOING something.

So if you are being bombarded with "Do X!" and you don't yet really know how, it can seem impossible and hopeless for a bit. The nice thing is, the subliminal will bulldoze through everything and you'll get there regardless. But that's one explanation for that sort of response.

RE: My journey - Maggz - 06-07-2010

Okay thanks for that Shannon. Today was an interesting day. I was in a really foul mood this morning, partly because I'm confused about something and I've also got this thought going through my head that it's my 27th birthday in a month and I've only had one or two relationships lol.

Anyway I was waiting for the lift at work and this cute girl got off and we locked eyes. It felt pretty intense we both stared at each for a second or two. There was another moment with eye contact but I can't remember the details. Managed to listen to the two subs about 4.5 hours each today so pretty happy with that.

RE: My journey - Ryan - 06-07-2010

(06-07-2010, 02:08 AM)Maggz Wrote: Okay thanks for that Shannon. Today was an interesting day. I was in a really foul mood this morning, partly because I'm confused about something and I've also got this thought going through my head that it's my 27th birthday in a month and I've only had one or two relationships lol.

Anyway I was waiting for the lift at work and this cute girl got off and we locked eyes. It felt pretty intense we both stared at each for a second or two. There was another moment with eye contact but I can't remember the details. Managed to listen to the two subs about 4.5 hours each today so pretty happy with that.

Maggz, don't worry about your age, you're still young! Look at Hugh Hefner! The guy is 84 and he's still got "IT" and it's getting him 18 year old girls. Besides, a lot of girls tend to like an older, more mature man Wink I was watching a movie last night, "Made of Honor" with Patrick Dempsey, I gotta say that guy is one of my new inspirations as for a high-quality playboy, and you can see why the women go for a more mature man. And all these changes you're making now are going to be with you for the rest of your life, get excited about it! As for the eye contact thing, it's a great feeling definitely, the best ones usually happen when nether of you expect it to happen or know what the hell happened, it just did. Sometimes I'll end up staring into a girl's eyes for 20 seconds and I don't even realize I'm doing it right away. It's all about being in the moment.

RE: My journey - smash - 06-07-2010

it´s awesome to read what you are making through ... I am really excited to get the results my own.

And YES I totally agree with Ryan ... I often asked myself, what the girls do like @ Hugh Hefner, despite his money and social state.

I am so excited, I can´t tell ... Wink.

smash

RE: My journey - SirYuri - 06-07-2010

(06-07-2010, 02:08 AM)Maggz Wrote: Okay thanks for that Shannon. Today was an interesting day. I was in a really foul mood this morning, partly because I'm confused about something and I've also got this thought going through my head that it's my 27th birthday in a month and I've only had one or two relationships lol.

I love the locking of the eyes part its so "movie like" if this girl works where you work the odds of you getting her would shoot up. Anyways, 27 is still a young age compared to my bestfriend who only had an experienced with a girl when he was 26. When the change happen I'm sure you'll be effortlessly attracting girls left and right. The journey may be difficult but not impossible. Blush

RE: My journey - Maggz - 06-09-2010

Thanks guys.

Shannon, with the ultrasonic version, does this do the same job as the masked one? And can I have it playing even when I've got a movie playing? Guessing they wouldn't impact me as strongly.

Can you explain the speaker requirements for that one? I have portable speakers but they don't tell the Hz only that they're 2 x 1watt.

Also I have a guided meditation that has you remove a negative belief and install a new one. Can this be used with the affirmations on the become irresistible sub?

Today was interesting. Walking around the office where I was working and a few girls/women looked at me and smiled. One girl was touchy-feely but I think she's actually like that anyway. Walked into the lift and had a moment of eye contact with this girl, but I didn't smile because I still have a block with that.

A girl walked past where I was working a few times, delivering paperwork or something and we looked at each other a few times. Sure there's others but I can't remember.

It feels like when I'm looking at people around me I'm 'looking' for eye contact. Is this something that is covered and worked on through the women magnet sub? I'm getting all these looks but still don't feel 'motivated' to approach when I'm out at a bar or whatever. I want to have this desire to approach, and also want to be approached Smile

RE: My journey - Shannon - 06-09-2010

The ultrasonic version uses the exact same script as the masked version. The two are the exact same thing, but delivered in different ways. So you can pic one and use it by itself, or both if you like, or switch up or whatever. Playing the ultrasonic at normal volume while watching TV etc. is perfectly fine, and will have no impact on how effective the program is. That's part of what makes ultrasonics so brilliant.

Ultrasonics require a minimum of 20 kHz at the top end. If you don't know the frequency response, here's a hint. If you hear static, it's too low. Wink Some will play ultrasonics at 18 kHz top end, but it clips some of the audio off. You want a minimum of 20 kHz at the top.

The guided meditation should be just fine as long as it's not subliminal. The important thing is to understand that subliminals require special scripting techniques that hypnosis and audibles don't necessarily require. I am presuming it is recorded?

You're looking for it" because you're having a hard time believing subliminals work at some level, I'd think. I was like that or a long time, myself, until I start making my own. Smile The woman magnet program creates personality, attitude, body language, speech pattern and activity shifts that naturally make you more fun and interesting to beautiful women. It doesn't make you, nor stop you from, "looking for" eye contact.

As for approaching, you don't really seriously expect that a program designed to do so much that it requires 6 months to wor is going to do everything in one stage, do you? The comfort with approaching will come. Just be patient.

RE: My journey - Maggz - 06-09-2010

Thanks Shannon. That makes it a bit easier, knowing I can have it playing through speakers without having to worry about interrupting other people.

Yeah the meditation is recorded but you choose which belief to remove and which to install, there's no suggestions of what to choose.

I think I'm looking for it because it's fresh and nice having these women look at me Smile

Nah I just wanted to make sure it was covered at some point.

Also how do we know what volume to play teh ultrasonics at? I set the volume to a comfortable level with the masked version then used the same volume for the ultrasonic version figuring you probably recorded at similar volumes?

RE: My journey - Shannon - 06-09-2010

Playing a subliminal through speakers will influence everyone who is within earshot. In the United States, you need to make sure they are aware of, and give consent for, being exposed. It's considered a federal crime not to, if I understand the law correctly. However, if the subliminal is a Level 1 Custom (a "name embed"), it will only affect the person for whom it was created. I used to use name embeds when I was living with my ex. She had her subliminal going and I had mine, and we both had name embeds and neither was affected by the other's program.

Don't use the Alpha set or the Woman Magnet programs around women or expose them to these programs. Ever.

RE: My journey - Maggz - 06-10-2010

Well today was interesting. Got a bit of attention still even though I have a cold, feel miserable and shit haha. Some girl looked at me as I walked past her. One cute girl in the lift at work said something about my shoes being awesome and the other two females in the lift both nodded and smiled in agreement (pretty sure they didn't know her haha). Funny thing is I used to get the occasional comment about my shoes, now I'm getting more of them. Really cute girl also commented on how great they were.

One girl at the train station looked at me then looked down and smiled slightly, at first I felt she was smiling out of politeness then realised she would have smiled 'at' me if she was just being polite.

Had a cute girl serve me at one of the front desks at work. Had to call her and get some information that I forgot to save off my paperwork. Even though she was super busy she remembered me from two items I was wearing haha.

Have noticed I seem to get more attention when my jacket is buttoned up compared to when it's open. Interesting.

RE: My journey - K-Train - 06-10-2010

Looks like your sub is starting to kick in a little Maggz. Hopefully by the end of the month you'll be seeing more great results. Good luck Cool

RE: My journey - Maggz - 06-10-2010

Thanks man. Well I actually decided to get the Woman Magnet one which I started listening to last night.

Now that I know how the ultrasonic version works I can listen even more.

Shannon, with setting the volume for the ultrasonic version to the masked version should I increase the volume if I'm going to be in another room of the house or will that still not help? Sometimes I will wander into another room for a few minutes, if I can't hear the messages will that cause a problem?