Subliminal Talk
My journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My journey (/Thread-My-journey)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

My journey - Maggz - 06-01-2010

Hey guys,

Decided to give the 'Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women' download a go and will journal any questions and things here.

Firstly I'm also writing affirmations each day, around 10-15 which I'm not going to stop doing but would like to know if any of them may conflict with the subliminals.

- I know I'm sexy
- I create my own reality
- I fear nothing
- I know I'm great
- I deserve an abundance of beautiful women in my life
- I need no excuse to approach beautiful women
- I grow more and more confident every day
- Girls love me everywhere I go
- I am the prize
- Success comes naturally to me
- I draw beautiful women to me on an unconscious level
- I love approaching beautiful girls because I always expect teh best and I know I'm perfect
- I am powerfully and sexually magnetic to beautiful women

So I listened to the subliminal overnight for about 6 hours and 1.5 hours at work. Just wondering when change will be noticed, I'm not expecting overnight results but just wondering when I will start to notice a change?

Thanks!

RE: My journey - K-Train - 06-01-2010

Hey Maggz, thanks for starting a journal! Ok, I know this is going to sound bad but judging from what I've heard around here it's best to NOT do affirmations with these subs due to the fact that the affirmations you're doing might conflict with what is written in the script of the subliminal. Shannon will be able to confirm or deny this.

Now, as for the BIABW sub, "results may vary". Meaning, you could see results within the next four days, the next two weeks, or after the next month. It depends on the person.

I'll give you an example: me. I see results from the Self Confidence sub in about 4 days. With AOS, I still see some signs, but it hasn't completely affected me and this is my 3rd week. So who knows man.Tongue

I also ordered BIABW but mine is custom. I'll be watching this journal closely because I'm eager to see how this sub plays out. Good luck!Big Grin

RE: My journey - Ryan - 06-01-2010

Sounds like he is doing Magnetic Mindset Wink

I've actually got a lot of people from MM to use that Aura subliminal, all of which were doing affirmations and still had good success with it. Like Shannon said, as long as there isn't a huge conflict, the subliminal should overwrite the affirmations if they get in the way. He'd have to look at them to make sure but in general a lot of Cory's affirmations seem to conflict with his scripting from what he told me. Didn't seem to bother me in the past with my affirmations, but the subliminal is so much more effective anyways.

RE: My journey - Shannon - 06-01-2010

(06-01-2010, 12:38 AM)Maggz Wrote: Hey guys,

Decided to give the 'Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women' download a go and will journal any questions and things here.

Firstly I'm also writing affirmations each day, around 10-15 which I'm not going to stop doing but would like to know if any of them may conflict with the subliminals.

- I know I'm sexy
- I create my own reality
- I fear nothing
- I know I'm great
- I deserve an abundance of beautiful women in my life
- I need no excuse to approach beautiful women
- I grow more and more confident every day
- Girls love me everywhere I go
- I am the prize
- Success comes naturally to me
- I draw beautiful women to me on an unconscious level
- I love approaching beautiful girls because I always expect teh best and I know I'm perfect
- I am powerfully and sexually magnetic to beautiful women

So I listened to the subliminal overnight for about 6 hours and 1.5 hours at work. Just wondering when change will be noticed, I'm not expecting overnight results but just wondering when I will start to notice a change?

Thanks!

The change takes place as you overwrite previous programming with sufficient repetitions and then get past that to achieve any second stage effects, such as manifestation. Doing affirmations will actually slow the process down, if there are conflicting statements.

There is one and possibly two statements in your script that could conflict, depending on how your subconscious mind interprets them. If they do, it would be primarily because of bad grammar in the one statement, and ambiguity in the other. Where there is a conflict, if it does exist, you would want my subliminal to win out; and if this conflict does exist, your affirmations will probably slow the process down.

Are these suggestions you created, or did you get them from somewhere?

RE: My journey - Maggz - 06-02-2010

Thanks Shannon. Are you able to point out the two that are bad? You don't have to tell me what's bad about them or anything.

I got these from an audio file however one or two I modified as the original didn't sit with me. These are the ones I personally selected from the list.

Will the sub I've chosen affect my confidence, self-esteem, self-belief etc or is the effect mainly on the external? If so should I couple this with the free self-confidence audio?

So in the beginning I could expect negative results at first as my mind fights the sub? Also are you able to tell us how many times each affirmation is repeated?

Day 2
I didn't notice too much eye contact. The ones that did seemed to look away pretty quickly. One girl did smile at me but my mind assumed she was just being polite because I was looking at her.

It feels like when I look at a girl or a girl looks at me I'm tense, uncomfortable, nervous and a little negative in that I assume she's being polite, looking at me because she's annoyed etc.

I listened to the Irresistible sub overnight and one at work. Then listened to the self-confidence sub for an hour.

RE: My journey - Shannon - 06-02-2010

That program should positively impact your self confidence, etc. but is not designed to focus on it.

The affirmations I would avoid in their current phrasing or re-phrase are:

I fear nothing.
I draw beautiful women to me on an unconscious level. *
I need no excuse to approach beautiful women.

The ones I would seek to balance are:

I know I'm great
I am the prize
I know I'm perfect

(Too much ego is at least as bad as not enough. Been there. Done that.)

Now keep in mind, I'm going by phraseology rules for subliminals. Some of these rules can be broken with affirmations and hypnosis. You might be able to get away with it with the ones in the first group, except what is asterisked. In the case of the statement that has an asterisk, I wouldn' touch that one without finding a better way to phrase it. It is grammatically confusing, and can result in things you didn't want.

Negative reactions and negative self talk happen for some people, and not for others. You won't know whether it will happen for you until you try.

Affirmations are repeated according to the length of speech and how many speakers there are in play. Some statements are very short, and some are very long, and some are in between. Some titles have more people speaking than others. So it varies. You'll notice that I don't brag about it in advertising? That's because the number of repetitions isn't what's most important. You can put my stuff up against any of these "hundreds of thousands" or "millions" of repetitions programs, and I'd bet mine works better every time. What matters isn't the "bigger is better" that the public seems to love in advertising. What matters is how clearly the instructions are presented within the number of repetitions they get. My programs are based on research I did a long time ago about how much the subconscious mind can understand at once. The results tell me what I can do, while remaining maximally effective. Beyond that, the subconscious begins to hear only gibberish. To the best of my current knowledge, more than what I am currently using is a waste, and may even be counterproductive. But believe me, there are a lot of repetitions going on in my programs. I just don't have tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands or millions per hour.

Typically, subliminals take 2 to 4 weeks for you to notice results for the first time. Mine typically work much faster because mine are so efficient (repetitions, clarity, phraseology, etc.) but it can still take 2 to 4 weeks to notice your first results depending on your particular personality. The less a program has to accomplish, the faster it will work. That's why stuff like Self Confidence usually works so fast.

RE: My journey - Maggz - 06-03-2010

Thanks Shannon. I'll work on those affirmations that you pointed out.

Day 3
Listened to both subs overnight then twice each through the day.

Was at this small bar with a mate. We were playing pool and I'm standing near the bar and this cute blonde rocks up. I immediately saw myself calling out and asking how her night was. I almost did then pulled back mainly because I realised she was hanging out with a guy.

Then later my mate whispers to me that this cute girl I wanted to talk to earlier was waiting in line. So I went straight up and said hi. She gave me a weird look at first because she had her head turned in the other direction. But then a split second later she gave me a warm smile and we started talking. Now my strong approach was nothing, I seem to have this knack than when I'm challenged or just get this feeling everything disappears and I just go straight up. But it was different, she was warm and inviting. And she's not the type I normally have the confidence to approach. Gorgeous girl with really long legs haha. I went for her email address as she lives in an area I don't get to often but hey maybe now I have a reason Smile

And I'm not really a believer in the idea that people are affected in ways that make them message me online, maybe I'm wrong. But I did get a message today from this reasonably attractive older woman. All it said was 'ha your so cute' lol.

RE: My journey - Ryan - 06-03-2010

Maggz that's awesome! Keep it up man, it seems the subliminals are really beginning to affect your confidence! It's amazing how much more powerful they will be than doing your affirmations so just stick with it, man. I know what you mean about online dating and getting messages but you can literally get them to message you just by your subconscious beliefs and believing you are a sexy guy. I never received messages (nor have I ever once messaged a girl) on online dating websites, now all of a sudden I get around 2-4 a week and it's not like I did anything different with my profile.

The nice thing about MM and Shannon's subliminals is that you are not just doing it for women or getting looked at by women (even though you obviously will be soon!). You'll see that once the changes occur in your thinking when you're living a life with high self-esteem and positive thinking. I'd rather be happy with myself than have woman anyday, women are just a bonus, like Cory always said Wink

RE: My journey - K-Train - 06-03-2010

(06-03-2010, 04:14 AM)Ryan Wrote: Maggz that's awesome! Keep it up man, it seems the subliminals are really beginning to affect your confidence! It's amazing how much more powerful they will be than doing your affirmations so just stick with it, man. I know what you mean about online dating and getting messages but you can literally get them to message you just by your subconscious beliefs and believing you are a sexy guy. I never received messages (nor have I ever once messaged a girl) on online dating websites, now all of a sudden I get around 2-4 a week and it's not like I did anything different with my profile.

The nice thing about MM and Shannon's subliminals is that you are not just doing it for women or getting looked at by women (even though you obviously will be soon!). You'll see that once the changes occur in your thinking when you're living a life with high self-esteem and positive thinking. I'd rather be happy with myself than have woman anyday, women are just a bonus, like Cory always said Wink

That feeling has been growing inside me for the past 4 days. It's great to have too, because you don't feel as if you have to prove anything to anybody. This is much better than going out and trying to be a try-hard.Tongue

(06-03-2010, 04:52 AM)K-Train Wrote: That feeling has been growing inside me for the past 4 days. It's great to have too, because you don't feel as if you have to prove anything to anybody. This is much better than going out and trying to be a try-hard.Tongue

Definitely! And the one issue I had doing MM for 6 months is that I would constantly compare myself to others and got into my head a lot. Is this how I'm supposed to be sexy? Is this how I am supposed to look at a girl? Is this how I'm supposed to approach women? I'm not like those Jersey Shore guys, how can I have success with women? Should I be like them? Ahh damn, I feel like a loser because I'm not approaching girls like those guys. When realistically they aren't having any sucess anyways, but I still felt like an outcast at times. Now I couldn't give a damn! Smile

RE: My journey - Shannon - 06-03-2010

One thing I notice is that nobody tells you how to be sexy. We have to try to figure out what is sexy on our own. Well what if, like me, you happen to model "what is an attractive man" on someone who has a completely different body type? Growing up, I saw my favorite uncle getting all the girls. He was good looking, muscular, and a surfer. I thought, "He must be sexy, because he always has beautiful women around him. I should try to be like him." But I couldn't... I don't have the same body type at all, and no matter what I did, I gained strength, not bulk. I tried to learn to surf, but I don't live anywhere near the ocean... and my interests were completely different. Surfing really didn't interest me.

So I kind of gave up. I didn't think of myself as sexy, but I had no idea what sexy should be. It never crossed my mind during high school that I had attracted a group of both guys and girls who looked up to me for my own qualities, and that maybe I was sexy to these girls and considered someone to be emulated by the guys. It wasn't until college that I figured one of the most important truths of all: other people decide what they think of you, primarily, through what you say about yourself. Attitude, body language, speech and actions. Very few people are willing to think for themselves, so they will either believe whatever the herd professes to believe, or they'll basically sit back and let you tell them what to think about you!

Later I discovered another fascinating truth. The less interested you are in women, the more interested they tend to become in you. A man who has options is a high value man, and he has no need for any particular woman because he can have them all. This separates the "haves" from the "have nots", and women can spot this a mile away.

The Woman Magnet approaches the situation by disconnecting the neediness, if there is any, and translating your interest in women into playing with them, flirting with them, having fun with them, being friends with them... all the things a "playboy" would be doing. And, if you happen to like one of them, it helps make dating and/or sex happen easily and naturally. But the point is, women fundamentally want to have fun, and they want to have fun with guys they find attractive. So the woman magnet program gives you the characteristics of one of the masculine types they find attractive (the carefree playboy). I think you'll find it works quite well, too.

But women should always come second. It's fundamentally al about self improvement first and foremost.

RE: My journey - K-Train - 06-03-2010

Shannon, does BIABW also target neediness? I know it's nowhere near as powerful as Woman Magnet, but I'm just curious.

K-I actually found that Aura cured some of my neediness because it made me feel sexy which made me feel of higher value to women, thus feeling like they should come to me more, but that was just my experience.

RE: My journey - Shannon - 06-03-2010

(06-03-2010, 07:02 AM)K-Train Wrote: Shannon, does BIABW also target neediness? I know it's nowhere near as powerful as Woman Magnet, but I'm just curious.

I know that they all have an effect on neediness, but I believe that only Alpha set and woman magnet target it specifically. These are very long scripts, though, so it would be impossible for me to say definitively without looking it up, which I can't do right now.

For the others, it can be affected positively by side effect, as Ryan stated.