Subliminal Talk
Newbie here, looking for a road map... - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: Newbie here, looking for a road map... (/Thread-Newbie-here-looking-for-a-road-map)

Pages: 1 2

Newbie here, looking for a road map... - SargeMaximus - 12-07-2012

Hi folks, hope you're all doing well.

So I'll get right down to it:

I'm currently in an endeavor to improve myself in all aspects of my life, and, through investigating Brainwave Entrainment, I stumbled across this site.

My endeavor involves a life-coach that I have but from doing Brainwave Entrainment, I'm convinced I could be benefited greatly from such things as far as my psychology is concerned.

So, I ask you wise and knowledgeable people what subliminal programs or entrainment I should use (and in what order) to help me with the following problems:

Social Anxiety (I'm not exactly anti-social, just anti-initiating if you know what I mean)

Self-Esteem
Fear of Success
Fear of Failure

And of course:

Women.

Now, it seems fairly simple but I'm not sure. Obviously I'll need to know what headphones or (if I have to listen to your programs all night) speakers to buy. I'm going to start with the free "Absolute Self-Confidence" to test run your products first, but from there, where do I go? Social anxiety? Alpha Male?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated, thank you one and all! Smile

RE: Newbie here, looking for a road map... - ncbeareatingman - 12-07-2012

I would definitley recommend Overcoming Fear or Overcoming Fear ,Guilt and Shame( but NOT both back to back at all,not good,not recommended) then Alpha Male 5.0. a bit further down the road.
I'm Keith. welcome Man,Mr. Maximus.;-)

RE: Newbie here, looking for a road map... - SargeMaximus - 12-07-2012

Thanks for the welcome Keith! Smile

So, they are two different ones? Like so:

- Overcoming Fear
- Overcoming Fear, Guilt, Shame

Like that?

And then the program list would be like this I assume:
- Absolute Self-Confidence
- Overcoming Fear or Overcoming Fear, Guilt, Shame
and finally
- Alpha Male 5.0

Is that about right?

Also, what headphones or speakers should I use, and how does one go about using the programs? Thanks again! Smile

RE: Newbie here, looking for a road map... - Spiral - 12-07-2012

I would do alpha male first in my opinion. Welcome by the way! Smile

RE: Newbie here, looking for a road map... - ncbeareatingman - 12-08-2012

I would say Yes Sarge. in that order...clearing the ground of negativity.old baggage and so forth,inducing deeper confident,removal or fears and opening to Alpha 5.0. Once again welcome Man
Keith/
PS: Yes Overcoming Fear and Overcoming F G S are two different programs. I would recommend OFGS in yer case,than just overcoming Fear,based on what you've shared previously. YOUR choice of course.

RE: Newbie here, looking for a road map... - AbiDrew85 - 12-08-2012

As someone who is just about to finish up a round of ASC but is dealing with a lot of fear guilt and shame, you MIGHT even consider doing ASC a second time again depending on how well you respond or don't respond the first time...

I'm resisting it majorly due to all my fear...

Another thing I'd strongly suggest doing... IF a program DOES NOT work for you... Shannon WILL refund it... So IMO, prove his programs to yourself using OFGS in the first place. It didn't exist when I got started, if it had, I'd definitely have gone there first.

Why, if I'm resisting ASC would I still stick around here and recommend these programs? Because even though I'm not getting the results I ought to from ASC, I am getting a response. Which is good enough to tell me these programs can work, if you're in a place sufficient for them to do so. I just started with the wrong program.

RE: Newbie here, looking for a road map... - Spiral - 12-08-2012

I will change my suggestion and agree with everyone else. go for OFGS after you are finished with ASC.

RE: Newbie here, looking for a road map... - SargeMaximus - 12-10-2012

Thank you all for your suggestions. I will proceed with ASC, then OFGS, and then AM. In the meantime, I'll need to know what kind of speakers to get and how to set those up. Can anyone tell me or provide a link to where I can read up on it? Thanks again guys! Smile

RE: Newbie here, looking for a road map... - Sean - 12-11-2012

Check the FAQ forum. There are several threads which address this, and I believe the requirements are also mentioned in the instructions included in your download.

Welcome aboard!

RE: Newbie here, looking for a road map... - SargeMaximus - 12-11-2012

(12-11-2012, 09:24 AM)Sean Wrote: Check the FAQ forum. There are several threads which address this, and I believe the requirements are also mentioned in the instructions included in your download.

Welcome aboard!
Thank you sir! Big Grin

RE: Newbie here, looking for a road map... - Shannon - 12-15-2012

If you believe you need ASC and OGSF, I would suggest that you assess your level of guilt, shame and fear. If the fear is moderate to high, and in directions that directly contradict self confidence... run OGSF first. ASC will be much more effective for achieving it's goal after that.

Also, you need not use ASC if you are going to use AM. AM includes self confidence and a lot more.

And, belatedly... welcome aboard. Smile

RE: Newbie here, looking for a road map... - SargeMaximus - 12-15-2012

(12-15-2012, 12:40 PM)Shannon Wrote: If you believe you need ASC and OGSF, I would suggest that you assess your level of guilt, shame and fear. If the fear is moderate to high, and in directions that directly contradict self confidence... run OGSF first. ASC will be much more effective for achieving it's goal after that.

Also, you need not use ASC if you are going to use AM. AM includes self confidence and a lot more.

And, belatedly... welcome aboard. Smile
Thank you for the welcome and insight Shannon! Tbh, I was starting to think the same thing myself. For the OGSF, can I run other programs with it? In addition, what would you recommend in the way of subs to assist me with my goals.

RE: Newbie here, looking for a road map... - Sean - 12-15-2012

(12-15-2012, 02:22 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Thank you for the welcome and insight Shannon! Tbh, I was starting to think the same thing myself. For the OGSF, can I run other programs with it? In addition, what would you recommend in the way of subs to assist me with my goals.

A better question is whether or not you should run other programs with it.

The answer is almost always "no", especially for someone who is new to the IML products. Use OGSF by itself to determine exactly what it does for you. After using it long enough, transition into something else. You are better off using only one product at a time. You may read about others combining products, and they are usually very experienced users of Shannon's works.

The man who chases two rabbits catches neither.

RE: Newbie here, looking for a road map... - SargeMaximus - 12-16-2012

(12-15-2012, 05:58 PM)Sean Wrote: A better question is whether or not you should run other programs with it.

The answer is almost always "no", especially for someone who is new to the IML products. Use OGSF by itself to determine exactly what it does for you. After using it long enough, transition into something else. You are better off using only one product at a time. You may read about others combining products, and they are usually very experienced users of Shannon's works.

The man who chases two rabbits catches neither.

True enough, thanks for the advice.