Subliminal Talk
Ultra Success 5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Products (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Products)
+--- Thread: Ultra Success 5G (/Thread-Ultra-Success-5G)

Pages: 1 2

Ultra Success 5G - Roy - 12-06-2012

Shannon,what happened to US 5G you were going to release?

RE: Ultra Success 5G - Shannon - 12-06-2012

I work round robin style to prevent myself from burning out, and keep myself productive. Whenever I work on something, and it approaches burnout, I stop and work on something else. It's still there. At the moment, I'm building SSF 7.0 Stage 3. When the time comes, US 5G will be finished. There's not much left to do, but if I burn out (and I came really close that time) it takes a while to get back to productive. In this case, five days off from being genuinely productive. But if I actually burn out, it can take weeks and months to recover.

So, I do whatever I need to do to prevent burnout.

RE: Ultra Success 5G - Striker77 - 02-19-2014

Any updates?

RE: Ultra Success 5G - FREAK4LIFE - 02-19-2014

(12-06-2012, 05:18 AM)Roy Wrote: Shannon,what happened to US 5G you were going to release?

roy, you haven't added anything to your SM3.0 journal after your last success.

I was looking forward to reading your results but you just stopped posting.

Care to shed some light on your situation?

I myself want to do SM after you so hence the curiosity and interest.

Thanks for your input.

RE: Ultra Success 5G - gelimang - 02-20-2014

hmm, one question shannon..
is there gonna be changing of price of US then?

RE: Ultra Success 5G - Shannon - 02-20-2014

US in 3G is the same price as all single stage 3G programs, because it's 3G. US in 4G is the same. If I release US in 5G, it will be $89.95 a copy, because it is a single stage 5G program. That is not to say I will be removing the 4G option, though; what I will likely do is make 5G use manifestation and 4G not, so that 4G US can be used with something else, since 5G cannot be. Then I would remove the 3G version.

RE: Ultra Success 5G - gelimang - 02-21-2014

(02-20-2014, 04:27 PM)Shannon Wrote: US in 3G is the same price as all single stage 3G programs, because it's 3G. US in 4G is the same. If I release US in 5G, it will be $89.95 a copy, because it is a single stage 5G program. That is not to say I will be removing the 4G option, though; what I will likely do is make 5G use manifestation and 4G not, so that 4G US can be used with something else, since 5G cannot be. Then I would remove the 3G version.

hmmm, so shannon, if you going to release 5G program then it will become useless since i read your introduction in US product i simply understand that you said US will be useful if pairing with other product because the chance of success is increasing..

just a thought shannon-san, please enlighten me..

RE: Ultra Success 5G - Shannon - 02-27-2014

US is useful for pairing with other programs, but is not made specifically for pairing with other programs. It just happens to have a synergistic effect. It's quite useful all by itself.

If I released a 5G version, I would also release a 4G version in Type B so that people could still use it with another program, instead of being forced to use it alone.

RE: Ultra Success 5G - gelimang - 02-27-2014

(02-27-2014, 06:32 PM)Shannon Wrote: US is useful for pairing with other programs, but is not made specifically for pairing with other programs. It just happens to have a synergistic effect. It's quite useful all by itself.

If I released a 5G version, I would also release a 4G version in Type B so that people could still use it with another program, instead of being forced to use it alone.

hmmm thanks shannon, actually i want to use MLS 3.0 + Ultra Success for increasing chance of success like you said.
but in the past i've used illegal MLS 2.0 without know the antipiracy program. how's that shannon?

RE: Ultra Success 5G - Shannon - 03-01-2014

I'm not sure what you're asking. If you purchased a copy of it, you're fine.

RE: Ultra Success 5G - gelimang - 03-01-2014

(03-01-2014, 08:14 AM)Shannon Wrote: I'm not sure what you're asking. If you purchased a copy of it, you're fine.

sorry my bad english shannon.
i use MLS 2.0 in the past (grab it from torrent) before buying MLS 3.0 (because recently know about copy protect program). so anti piracy program will work on me too shannon?

RE: Ultra Success 5G - MasterEnki - 03-02-2014

I would love to use 'Ultra Success' in 5G.

At the moment I'm using the 4G version by itself, for about 9-12 hours each day.

My plan is to use 'Ultra Success' by itself, several times in between some other subs (at least 3-5 uses of US for at least 40 Days each use).

Any ideas of when this will be available in 5G?

Thanks

RE: Ultra Success 5G - Shannon - 03-06-2014

(03-01-2014, 09:06 AM)gelimang Wrote:
(03-01-2014, 08:14 AM)Shannon Wrote: I'm not sure what you're asking. If you purchased a copy of it, you're fine.

i use MLS 2.0 in the past (grab it from torrent) before buying MLS 3.0 (because recently know about copy protect program). so anti piracy program will work on me too shannon?

If you used a program without paying for it, and it was pirated, it will trigger antipiracy scripting to activate. If you use Version 2 and activate AP with Version 2, you must pay for the copy you used. Even if you now have a paid for copy of Version 3.

It's just like with a physical product. If you steal a car made in 2003 and then buy that same model and make from 2004, did your purchase of the second car make my theft of the first car okay? No, it just means that you paid for half of the cars you own, and stole the other half. The other half were still stolen until you pay for the one you stole.

If the police come to your door to arrest you for the theft of the 2003 model, and you say, "But I bought a 2004!", they will just laugh and take you to jail anyway, because the first car is stolen until you pay for it.

RE: Ultra Success 5G - gelimang - 03-06-2014

(03-06-2014, 10:36 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-01-2014, 09:06 AM)gelimang Wrote:

If you used a program without paying for it, and it was pirated, it will trigger antipiracy scripting to activate. If you use Version 2 and activate AP with Version 2, you must pay for the copy you used. Even if you now have a paid for copy of Version 3.

It's just like with a physical product. If you steal a car made in 2003 and then buy that same model and make from 2004, did your purchase of the second car make my theft of the first car okay? No, it just means that you paid for half of the cars you own, and stole the other half. The other half were still stolen until you pay for the one you stole.

If the police come to your door to arrest you for the theft of the 2003 model, and you say, "But I bought a 2004!", they will just laugh and take you to jail anyway, because the first car is stolen until you pay for it.

thanks shannon...
but there aren't version 2 anymore right?
how i can pay it then?

I realize after 3 weeks using it (MLS 3.0) doesn't affect me after all.. maybe because of "that"...
enlighten me again shannon how must i do right now.