Subliminal Talk
My AM Experience so far - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My AM Experience so far (/Thread-My-AM-Experience-so-far)

Pages: 1 2

My AM Experience so far - Snake77 - 11-27-2012

I’ve tried subliminal many years ago and they were all crap didn’t work at all. I actually stopped listening to subs altogether I just didn’t think they were as effective as hypnosis.

AM is the first sub that I’ve tried from this site, I bought a few while the sale was on but didn’t get around to trying them.

I’ve completed stage 1, the first thing I noticed was a change in my confidence I became less self-conscious and felt more comfortable around people.

second change I noticed was (I am not socially confident) was that when I spoke to people at work I would elaborate and say a lot more than I normally would (this was not through conscious effort on my part)

I’ve also noticed my voice becoming louder and more confident when taking to people at work overall the changes were positive.

I am now half way through stage 2 and it seems all the work in stage 1 has been undone I’ve lost the confidence that I had gained and I’ve had few days feeling a little down. This was kind of expected as a lot of guys have had it rough during this stage.

So far listening to AM has been encouraging looking forward to stage 3 now

RE: My AM Experience so far - Ryan - 11-27-2012

Glad to see you on board. I'm about 1 month behind you. Having done AM 11 almost 2 years ago I can tell you, it's an amazing program.

RE: My AM Experience so far - Elusive - 11-27-2012

Welcome. I have about a week left of stage 2. I have also felt down/sad some days this month. It will be interesting to follow someone's first-run with this new version.

RE: My AM Experience so far - Shannon - 11-27-2012

You will find, I think, that my subliminal programs have few peers indeed.

I'm glad you decided to give it a shot again, though. AM is a wonderful program, but it is a six month program done in stages so that it will actually work. There's a lot of work to be done. Some people, such as myself, need to run it multiple times to achieve the full potential. There's only so much growth a person can do at a time. But I am living proof that the program is an amazing success, as are many of my friends here on the forums. I look forward to seeing you succeed with it as well.

RE: My AM Experience so far - woceyes - 11-27-2012

(11-27-2012, 12:09 PM)Shannon Wrote: You will find, I think, that my subliminal programs have few peers indeed.

I'm glad you decided to give it a shot again, though. AM is a wonderful program, but it is a six month program done in stages so that it will actually work. There's a lot of work to be done. Some people, such as myself, need to run it multiple times to achieve the full potential. There's only so much growth a person can do at a time. But I am living proof that the program is an amazing success, as are many of my friends here on the forums. I look forward to seeing you succeed with it as well.

cheers for Shannon Big Grin

im on my second run at the moment and have to say the changes i have made from my years of using Shannon's subs have been phenomenal, especially from doing Am.

welcome to the forums, good luck on your Am run. have a great journey.

RE: My AM Experience so far - Shannon - 11-27-2012

Most pleased to have been of service. Smile

RE: My AM Experience so far - Snake77 - 01-09-2013

Sorry for late reply had problem with account ended up re creating new one.

Finished stage 2 now another 4 days before I finish stage 3

Stage 2 wasn’t as bad for me as some people, I did feel down but wasn’t to the extent of tears thankfully!

Stage 3 wasn’t much of an improvement in fact at the beginning I felt like I was lacking something in life started to think about missed opportunities where I didn’t act and generally thinking about how my life has turned out so far. My confidence levels have declined, whereas in stage 1 I felt more confident I just think maybe I will reach that level of confidence again soon cause I sure as hell felt better about myself.

I would also like some advice about moving onto the next stage. What I did with stage 2 was play it at night when I woke up at 7am I turned it off went to work and when I got home started stage 3 at around 9pm till morning. Is that ok? Or should I have waited till the next day

RE: My AM Experience so far - Shannon - 01-09-2013

That's fine.

RE: My AM Experience so far - Snake77 - 01-25-2013

2 weeks into stage 4 now, what I’ve noticed is that I no longer feel down but kind of moody. I work mostly with women and there is this 1 particular bitch that I dislike she is unprofessional bitches about people behind their backs etc... Sometimes she talks down to me (I’m very professional in the work place so try and get on with my work and never get involved in some of these toxic conversations) I really wanna put this bitch in her place but I am not a confrontational person due to self esteem/confidence issues.

Now during this week she pissed me off and went I got home kept thinking what bitch etc.. I woke up with her on my mind thinking how much I dislike her. I have noticed I am going into work in a bad mood kind of feel angry. so I don’t really talk to any of my colleagues although I am polite when spoken to, but I don’t engage in conversation with them.

I have only noticed this a few days ago, was at college earlier this week and I felt like my confidence had started to increase slightly. Then at work that bitch pisses me off and I’ve been feeling an inner anger since.

RE: My AM Experience so far - Shannon - 01-26-2013

You're responding that way because an alpha doesn't take shit from others. They either walk away, or put people in their place. You haven't yet overcome the perception that "professional" means taking shit.

Putting people in their place can be done without losing control.

RE: My AM Experience so far - Snake77 - 01-27-2013

Thanks for the response

So I’m having an inner conflict because I’m not acting in an alpha way. I can understand this kind of like pushing me out of my comfort zone.

Hopefully the end of stage 6 resolves this.

RE: My AM Experience so far - Shannon - 01-28-2013

You're having conflict between what your fears and previous definitions are limiting you to, and what AM is trying to expand you into.

RE: My AM Experience so far - Snake77 - 02-06-2013

if i need to take a break from alpha sub and use another sub such as a healing sub how long a break would i need to take?

RE: My AM Experience so far - Subeternal - 02-07-2013

Its highly recommended to finish AM before moving onto something else. In the past I used AM half way only to stop (I had a very good exception in my case though) and it really screwed with me as I got stuck in the barbaric stage of AM (Being stage 3) and to date the whole thing hasnt subsided and that was almost a year ago now.