Subliminal Talk
Growing Hair - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Growing Hair (/Thread-Growing-Hair)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Growing Hair - ffaux - 10-22-2015

I buy Danny Roddy's hypothesis that hair loss occurs because of the death of the hair follicle. Essentially in medical conditions where energy production in the body becomes low it seems that general hair loss follows. A low energy production environment means that the hair follicles of the body do not receive the inputs they need to sustain themselves. It therefore follows that a possible cause of male pattern baldness is the death of the scalp hair follicles because they don't receive the inputs they require to sustain themselves. The question is why. One theory is that it's caused by the calcification of the skull which strangles the blood arteries that supply hair follicles in the scalp with blood.

RE: Growing Hair - ffaux - 03-02-2016

Hey Shannon, time to look at this yet? Things are slowly getting dire.

RE: Growing Hair - ffaux - 03-03-2016

(03-02-2016, 09:10 PM)yeah! Wrote: ffaux try naturally increasing testosterone levels while simultaneously bringing your DHT down.

According to my research the theory that DHT causes hair loss doesn't stack up—too many inconsistencies.

I know what causes hair loss now albeit not the root cause. Hair loss happens because the hair cells die. This happens because they're not supplied with the nutriments they need to generate energy for their survival and hair production. I'm hoping this understanding is enough for Shannon to create a subliminal that heals hair cells and supplies them with adequate energy and nutrition.

RE: Growing Hair - ffaux - 03-03-2016

(03-03-2016, 02:16 AM)yeah! Wrote: Right, so inside the scalp? I am presuming that the hair cells are created where the blood hits the scalp is this correct?

Hair cells are the organelles that bind creatine to create hair. They reside all over your body obviously but also on your scalp. Again, not sure of the root cause but for some reason the nutriements that hair cells require to live and generate hair don't reach them in certain people which leads to baldness.

(03-03-2016, 02:16 AM)yeah! Wrote: What inconsistencies did you find about DHT?

There are loads. I recommend reading Danny Roddy's research. He does a really good job at debunking the hypothesis that DHT causes hair loss but his own hypothesis is a little bit questionable. I think his idea that hair loss is caused by hair cells dying is valid and logical but I don't think hypothyroidism is the answer as he claims. That theory also has many inconsistencies.

(03-03-2016, 02:16 AM)yeah! Wrote: BTW my hair has never been thicker and my test is higher than ever, do you think that these are both effects of the root cause of better diet, exersise, blood flow, etc?

I'm not qualified to answer your question and I don't know. But the fact that increased testosterone is correlated with thicker hair is common and is one of the inconsistencies I was speaking of. How can it be that testosterone and DHT which are responsible for masculinising the body including growing hair are simultaneously responsible for hair loss?

RE: Growing Hair - richard18 - 05-06-2020

I know this thread is a little old, but just want to post this paper by curiosity. Also there's a pic after an old woman who recovered his hair with hypnosis.

Hypnotherapeutic management of alopecia areata

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/6940332_Hypnotherapeutic_management_of_alopecia_areata

[Image: 1-s2.0-S0190962205030215-gr1.jpg]

after

[Image: 1-s2.0-S0190962205030215-gr2.jpg]

RE: Growing Hair - tolgaocal80 - 05-07-2020

woman hairloss much more easy and much more related with lack of iron, vitamins, stress, and most of them psychological
factors , man type hairloss because of dht is much more irrecoverable due to hair cell death and hormones factor, I was struggling with hairloss in my 18s , I mean I was like photo. 2

Mine was more pyscohgenic and I guess it was related with high cortizol stress. I successed with it, I think Hair Loss sub, will be effective if the sub can touch this weak hair cells.
and it is obivious, there is huge industry in that, if it was like that with hypnosis, sub would make much more of it.

RE: Growing Hair - Shannon - 05-07-2020

With what I know how to do now, I really wish I had time to work on this.

RE: Growing Hair - KingDavid93 - 05-07-2020

(05-07-2020, 11:48 AM)Shannon Wrote: With what I know how to do now, I really wish I had time to work on this.

I really think that a hair loss/growth sub and a multifaceted fat loss sub should be among the first made in 6G (after you’ve covered the first few that you’ve already scheduled to make)

RE: Growing Hair - Shannon - 05-07-2020

(05-07-2020, 12:48 PM)KingDavid93 Wrote:
(05-07-2020, 11:48 AM)Shannon Wrote: With what I know how to do now, I really wish I had time to work on this.

I really think that a hair loss/growth sub and a multifaceted fat loss sub should be among the first made in 6G (after you’ve covered the first few that you’ve already scheduled to make)

The contract to make the first sub has been cancelled.  So the first public sub will be the ASC and the second one is likely to be AM7.  I have been itching to build Weight Loss, the design loos amazing.  There are a lot of subs I am dying to build in 6G.  The time is coming soon when I will stop building subs and begin mining Beast for it's wealth of technologies.  I have to determine if I can do it from B18 or if I have to build B19 first.