Subliminal Talk
Growing Hair - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Growing Hair (/Thread-Growing-Hair)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Growing Hair - lokko - 01-21-2015

(01-20-2015, 02:57 PM)ffaux Wrote: This thesis is quite interesting. I'm going to be trying out the diet he suggests based on his research.

http://www.dannyroddy.com/

Please keep us up to date with your results. Heard many great reviews about the thorough knowledge he has and how his science is backed up. All we need to see now is results.

RE: Growing Hair - ffaux - 02-05-2015

Just wanted to throw in that the bloom effect I've been reading about regarding 6G is perfect for the business idea I was talking to you about Shannon.

RE: Growing Hair - Superman - 03-09-2015

Any update on the progress of this sub?

RE: Growing Hair - Shannon - 03-10-2015

Hair regrowth? It's on pause for a bit. I have to build a number of 5G single stage programs that were created and built into BASE, and also create an upgraded pay version of EHPRA, which is likely to be next on my list.

I'm working on Hair Regrowth in the background, though, mainly with research at the moment.

RE: Growing Hair - ffaux - 07-23-2015

Regrow your hair in 4G? Big Grin

RE: Growing Hair - Jingo786 - 07-23-2015

(01-20-2015, 02:57 PM)ffaux Wrote: This thesis is quite interesting. I'm going to be trying out the diet he suggests based on his research.

http://www.dannyroddy.com/

I'm actually looking into this myself

Shannon - Def worth a look for you if you have not already researched it Smile

RE: Growing Hair - AbundanceCH - 09-26-2015

Any updates on this Shannon? This is one crucial subliminal which would help a lot of people and there is a lot of interest for.

I would recommend having in the script things about having a healthy scalp. You can't have thick and healthy hair without a healthy scalp. Also melatonin which studies show contributes to hair growth plus zinc which is linked to hair growth.

My hair loss experience started this year when I started suffering from an itchy scalp. I kept losing hair and it wasn't till I found a shampoo that stopped my itching that I was able to stop my hair loss. It came at literally the right time because if I had kept losing hair for another month or 2 my hair would seriously be thin right now. It was one of the worst experiences of my life. I believe it was all because of the breakup with my girlfriend that led to all the stress and then the hair loss. It all started happening after we broke up.

My hair is no longer as thick as it was just a year ago and it really hit my confidence and the way I look. I can no longer style my hair in the way that I used to because my hair is not thick enough. I'm afraid to use styling gel because every time I do I lose hair it isn't strong enough and thick enough. I just can't style my hair and look how I used to look a year ago. It has had a really negative impact on my life.

Hopefully you can make a subliminal that works for everyone. Not just people that are bald but people that still have hair and want to have thick hair and STRONG hair again.

RE: Growing Hair - ffaux - 10-06-2015

So I've tried the Danny Roddy diet for a while now and it hasn't been helping me. I haven't been taking any thyroid supplements as he suggests however so that may be why the diet is insufficient. No doctors believe I have a thyroid problem (and I don't either to be honest).

I think Danny Roddy does a good job of dispelling the myth that hair loss is caused by testosterone but doesn't provide a meaningful alternative hypothesis. Hypothyroidism is associated with whole body hair loss—scalp hair loss exclusively as a result of hypothyroidism doesn't make sense. A couple of things are interesting however:
• thyroid supplements appear to regrow hair for some men.
• pattern hair loss happens mostly for men
• hair loss happens in a definite, repeated pattern across all people.

There is something about the intersection of those three facts that I think is at the centre of understanding why hair loss happens and how to reverse it. My best guess right now is that it has something to do with blood supply to the hair follicles.

RE: Growing Hair - Dzemoo - 10-07-2015

didnt know this with thyroid wonder if this is the reason for my hair loss

RE: Growing Hair - Shannon - 10-13-2015

I'm working on this program, even if only in the back of my head right now. Some of the 6G stuff looks really promising for this.

RE: Growing Hair - Joronda - 10-15-2015

(05-15-2013, 05:55 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(05-12-2013, 02:09 PM)firsthelix Wrote: Thanks for the heads up! I guess, this program alone will make you a millionaire if it proves as effective as you plan for!

Let's hope you can sort out the AM6 issues asap so you can focus on things like this...

Best,
firsthelix

(05-11-2013, 06:30 PM)Shannon Wrote: It's "on deck", but I have to get some things dealt with first. Like finishing AM 6, and upgrading at least a few more 3G programs.

This is actually a good idea to work on...

I have a dozen such programs in the list of either done or to-do; it's not just building them, it's marketing them properly. Breast enlargement could make me a millionaire. Breast reduction. Stop Smoking. Weight Loss. Hair regrowth. Overcoming Erectile Dysfunction. Pain Relief. Testosterone booster. Off the top of my head, every one of those, properly marketed is worth several million. But unfortunately, the time is not quite right for me to do that.

It would be a nice change of pace to work on Hair Regrowth next.

Billionaire, rather millionaire if you can fix those issues. The Royal Family in the UK would be first in line if you can restore hair loss.:angel:TongueSmile:idea:Heart

RE: Growing Hair - Joronda - 10-15-2015

Woman have more body fat, so is this causing less hair loss than men ?????????????

RE: Growing Hair - cfact - 10-15-2015

(10-15-2015, 12:09 AM)Joronda Wrote: Woman have more body fat, so is this causing less hair loss than men ?????????????
Except we have all seen very fat bald men Smile

RE: Growing Hair - Shannon - 10-21-2015

You can't say "women have more body fat". That's over-generalizing. Overweight men can have more body fat than average, slender, athletic body types on women. Or petite women. Etc.