Subliminal Talk
Growing Hair - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Growing Hair (/Thread-Growing-Hair)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Growing Hair - Shannon - 09-26-2014

(08-28-2014, 01:00 AM)ffaux Wrote: The system I'm imagining doesn't involve selling the subliminal itself. Anyway, my hair is going to continue to fall out so whenever you've got something in the pipeline I'll be piping up here again haha

If you want to be the direct seller of the program, you would have to buy copyright fully for that particular program. If I sell copyright, then I'm competing against myself, which isn't good for everyone involved. But if I have an affiliate system, we do have benefit for everyone involved.

RE: Growing Hair - Shannon - 09-26-2014

(09-26-2014, 05:42 AM)LionKing Wrote:
(09-26-2014, 05:02 AM)coldfact Wrote: Changing eye color? Seems a bit niche - I am sure Shannon wants to focus on mass-market stuff Smile

Hmm.. I don't think the amount of people in the world who'd like an eye color enhancer (not necessarily change color from one to another, but make to it stand out more - think striking blue, green, brown) would be far behind the number of people who'd want to grow more hair.. And the latter group would be men only. But just a thought, let the Creator (of subliminals) do as he sees fit Smile

Changing eye color is an important thing, as it would be a technique that would doubtless allow me to do other things as well. You can't just focus on the obvious at-its-face-value mass market stuff if you're going big. What else could I do with the resulting technology if I could permanently change eye color? We can only know that if we know what doing so involves. And we don't. Which leaves this open to potential for huge benefit.

That said, it's very complex stuff, and no simple solution currently exists. Not even sure if it can exist as a simple solution. But I would imagine that if I could change eye color, I would also be able to change hair color, and that would be a definite point of interest for men and women going grey. Or depending on how it works, the vain who want to change their hair color just because they are bored, or those who don't want to be a particular hair color for other reasons as well.

It may also have ties to regrowing hair. We won't know for a while yet, but I am really curious as to what can be done with this in 5 or 6 G

RE: Growing Hair - jonathan4all - 09-26-2014

Dandruff and scalp problem in the head should be added too (just saying for future note)

RE: Growing Hair - LionKing - 09-26-2014

Talking about mass markets, a "tanning solution" would fit the bill, I imagine. Though the eye color enhancer seems more elegant to me, even if it is for vanity/marketing purposes.

RE: Growing Hair - Asanti - 09-27-2014

Shannon, is it possible for you to create a hair regrowth sub for both genders (unisex sub like BASE 5G)? I know few ladies who would jump in the air with joy if they knew about the possibility to regrow their hair. Baldness and falling hair is not only a problem that men have..... some ladies have that problem too!

RE: Growing Hair - Ricardo - 09-27-2014

If it's possible I'm very much in favour of hair growth sub.

RE: Growing Hair - Shannon - 09-29-2014

(09-27-2014, 08:54 AM)Pau Ko Wrote: Shannon, is it possible for you to create a hair regrowth sub for both genders (unisex sub like BASE 5G)? I know few ladies who would jump in the air with joy if they knew about the possibility to regrow their hair. Baldness and falling hair is not only a problem that men have..... some ladies have that problem too!

I am quite aware of that fact, and no previous version of hair regrowth has been designed specifically for a particular gender. There were no plans for this next version to be either. I would only do that if it were the only way to gain a significant advantage in success, and at that point, it would not make sense to release it for just one gender since the problem afflicts both genders.

RE: Growing Hair - Asanti - 09-30-2014

that's great! thank you for taking time to answer my question

RE: Growing Hair - Creative - 09-30-2014

(08-29-2014, 06:41 AM)Creative Wrote: shannon will there be a sub for elminating grey hair?

bump.

RE: Growing Hair - Shannon - 09-30-2014

(09-30-2014, 11:57 AM)Creative Wrote:
(08-29-2014, 06:41 AM)Creative Wrote: shannon will there be a sub for elminating grey hair?

bump.

If I can find a way to make a program for it that actually works - yes. But I'm not going to release one if I don't genuinely believe it will do the job.

RE: Growing Hair - cfact - 09-30-2014

(09-30-2014, 09:20 PM)Shannon Wrote: If I can find a way to make a program for it that actually works - yes. But I'm not going to release one if I don't genuinely believe it will do the job.
I think you mentioned returning hair to its more youthful state (paraphrasing) - I think this would pretty much address both issues (hair loss and greying).

RE: Growing Hair - ffaux - 10-01-2014

I've started reading some things that allude to stress being the causal factor for hair loss. It talks about hair follicles being sensitive mini organs that are most visibly affected by ongoing stress. In terms of regenerating dead hair follicles after the stress has been eliminated I imagine some kind of repair process needs to take place. If you can repair/heal a wound you should be able to repair/heal a hair follicle right?

RE: Growing Hair - Shannon - 10-01-2014

Stress is one major factor I encountered in my own research. However, I have been making these programs long enough to know that any challenge that is left unsolved at this point in history is a complex one, and it will usually need a complex approach to solve it. So I'm sure this will be no different; there are probably many factors interacting with one another and changing that will require a complex approach which may take time to figure out.

RE: Growing Hair - ffaux - 01-20-2015

This thesis is quite interesting. I'm going to be trying out the diet he suggests based on his research.

http://www.dannyroddy.com/