Subliminal Talk
Growing Hair - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Growing Hair (/Thread-Growing-Hair)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Growing Hair - cfact - 05-27-2014

(05-26-2014, 02:08 PM)Shannon Wrote: I find the study you reference to be a bit odd. ...

It seems that the theory put forth does not fit the observed facts.
Hey Shannon,
firstly I agree with you - the study in general was a bit odd -from my perspective, based on the diagrams they used and even the grammar.
But I strongly believe in the underlying premise - that 'detumescence' therapy works - in spite of how they wrote about it in that study. My take away from the study is that increasing blood flow reverses hair loss - not so much the underlying mechanism they propose - which (as you mention) is problematic. For me it only makes sense that blood flow, or lack there of, and calcification that traps DHT is a major cause of hair loss. I think calcification is more at issue here than subcutaneous body fat (although that is likely a factor).
These guys have tried it on themselves, one even growing hair on BALD regions:
http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t9446p660-detumescence-therapy-dedicated-volunteers-wanted#104529

So, yes, the study is a bit odd - theory and presentation wise - but the RESULTS are what I find interesting... and that is all we would care about with a sub, right? Big Grin

EDIT: As much as the study looks dubious, this guy seems to think everything in it is proving to be true:
http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t9446p765-detumescence-therapy-dedicated-volunteers-wanted#105627
"Every single thing in that study has been correct!!"

RE: Growing Hair - Shannon - 05-28-2014

In any case, if I include the Optimus Engine 2 in the program script - which I am going to - the solution will be found if it is possible to find it. The Optimus Engine works with the subcoscious and other levels of awareness to determine what the problem is and how to solve it, and somewhere in there we do know what the issue(s) are because some level of awareness knows what the difference is between what is now (balding) and what was then (not balding), and I believe that can be reversed.

So with OE2, we may not even need to know specifically what the real cause is, consciously; we could very likely simply have to communicate to those levels of the mind, body, emotions or whatever, that hey, compare what was when we were not balding to what is now, and use the results to reverse the baldness.

I think it's doable. And we shall see.

RE: Growing Hair - ImFreeman - 05-28-2014

This is awesome, i even think that using the same strategy could also work without much change for greying hair. Just tell the subconcious to compare to when we were 16 with a full head of hair with color.

RE: Growing Hair - Shannon - 05-29-2014

(05-28-2014, 07:40 PM)ImFreeman Wrote: This is awesome, i even think that using the same strategy could also work without much change for greying hair. Just tell the subconcious to compare to when we were 16 with a full head of hair with color.

Perhaps, although even if I succeed in doing that, would it change the color of the hair that has already grown out gray? I doubt it. Hair is dead cells. No blood flow, no living tissue, no change. But I may be able to change the hair follicles that are producing the hair color to the original...

RE: Growing Hair - Ricardo - 08-17-2014

How about adding tightening the skin and eliminating or greatly reducing lines, wrinkles etc. This could be a a total hair and skin workout!

RE: Growing Hair - ffaux - 08-24-2014

My offer to build a business around this subliminal still stands. And given the direction MPME is taking you, the business idea I had in mind is perfect.

RE: Growing Hair - Shannon - 08-27-2014

(04-26-2014, 02:46 PM)ffaux Wrote: Shannon, if you create this product let me know. I will partner up with you and market it. I think it has unbounded potential.

I did not see this post until I hunted it down after you made second mention of it.

That would have to be done through an affiliate system, most likely... which we are working on. But first I have to create something that works. Now that I have what is turning into 6G technology, I am not terribly worried that I can do this, but the question now is when and how. Could be a while... this is really complex stuff, and life is throwing me a lot of curve balls recently.

RE: Growing Hair - ffaux - 08-28-2014

The system I'm imagining doesn't involve selling the subliminal itself. Anyway, my hair is going to continue to fall out so whenever you've got something in the pipeline I'll be piping up here again haha

RE: Growing Hair - Creative - 08-29-2014

shannon will there be a sub for elminating grey hair?

RE: Growing Hair - ffaux - 09-26-2014

Shannon I know you're busy with BASE and MPME but can we talk about this sub and your business in general? I'd like to help you take your business to the next stage.

RE: Growing Hair - cfact - 09-26-2014

(09-26-2014, 01:22 AM)ffaux Wrote: Shannon I know you're busy with BASE and MPME but can we talk about this sub and your business in general? I'd like to help you take your business to the next stage.
I would love this sub too - but it is male focused - Shannon says some female subs next, then some universal ones - so it is going to be a while Confused

RE: Growing Hair - LionKing - 09-26-2014

The eye color thing would be universal and I'd bet women would like that too. I don't personally believe its possible, but I'm in if Shannon can manage it Wink

RE: Growing Hair - cfact - 09-26-2014

(09-26-2014, 04:45 AM)LionKing Wrote: The eye color thing would be universal and I'd bet women would like that too. I don't personally believe its possible, but I'm in if Shannon can manage it Wink
Changing eye color? Seems a bit niche - I am sure Shannon wants to focus on mass-market stuff Smile

RE: Growing Hair - LionKing - 09-26-2014

(09-26-2014, 05:02 AM)coldfact Wrote: Changing eye color? Seems a bit niche - I am sure Shannon wants to focus on mass-market stuff :)

Hmm.. I don't think the amount of people in the world who'd like an eye color enhancer (not necessarily change color from one to another, but make to it stand out more - think striking blue, green, brown) would be far behind the number of people who'd want to grow more hair.. And the latter group would be men only. But just a thought, let the Creator (of subliminals) do as he sees fit :)