Subliminal Talk
Growing Hair - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Growing Hair (/Thread-Growing-Hair)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Growing Hair - risingwarrior - 04-22-2014

Shannon, I'd also recommend looking up Danny Roddy's book called Hair Like a Fox. I got it when it was free on Amazon (I believe it still is) and it completely changed my perspective on MPB. Most of what he says sounds legit rather than the BS many "regrow ur hair" marketers talk about. Also, there are a lot of theories that say rubbing onion juice or garlic juice regrows your hair (so does rubbing your nails). I'd love it if you could take few things from each of these theories and incorporate in your program

RE: Growing Hair - cfact - 04-22-2014

(04-22-2014, 09:42 AM)risingwarrior Wrote: Shannon, I'd also recommend looking up Danny Roddy's book called Hair Like a Fox. I got it when it was free on Amazon (I believe it still is) and it completely changed my perspective on MPB.
Changed your perspective.... but did it regrow your hair?

RE: Growing Hair - risingwarrior - 04-23-2014

Nope, it's not a how-to book on growing hair. It's just a myth-busting book that helps u understand why MPB happens and why Finast and other drugs are harmful. It's more of a bioenergetic approach. I've applied some of the ideas and I've since then had better-looking hair than I've had in the past few months. I just read it a month ago, so it's too early to tell. But one thing I've realized is that I'd rather go bald than go on Finast.

RE: Growing Hair - Fonzy3 - 04-25-2014

Growing head hair and reducing hair on the body would be an awesome combination.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Growing Hair - ffaux - 04-26-2014

Shannon, if you create this product let me know. I will partner up with you and market it. I think it has unbounded potential.

RE: Growing Hair - Fonzy3 - 05-02-2014

I could expose the product up here in Canada as well :p.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Growing Hair - Joronda - 05-05-2014

Princess Kate would buy your sub for hair growth as a present for her husband, Prince William who has lost a big amount of his hair already. If you could give William a full head of hair again,- you would become a Mega-trillionaire in no time.

RE: Growing Hair - risingwarrior - 05-10-2014

Given the positive-thinking programming Ultra Success is giving me at the moment, should I just start calling him Sir Shannon already?

RE: Growing Hair - Joronda - 05-11-2014

A program that works, sells by word of mouth, not needing a big marketing campaign.

If Shannon gets hair to regrow on people's heads, they will look younger and get more attention from employers and the opposite sex.

Let's hope "regrow your hair" also provides more sexual energy, cos your libido may not be able to keep up. Prince Charming needs to be more than a pretty face - girls that hit on him and run their fingers through his beautiful new SHANNON HAIR, will want to see some action as well.

OMG 70-year-old men looking 35-40, but not having enough lead in their pencil unless they use "other SHANNON PRODUCTS".

When the "hair grass" grows, will there be enough barbers and hairdressers, or will this be a growth industry?

RE: Growing Hair - risingwarrior - 05-12-2014

Shannon Hair ...damn that needs to be trademarked

RE: Growing Hair - cfact - 05-13-2014

Agree with all - can only BEG Shannon to take this up soon Smile... as I get older hair loss has become a source of anxiety - I can work on almost everything else (confidence, muscle/fitness etc.) but cannot control hair loss!!

RE: Growing Hair - Shannon - 05-19-2014

Shannon hair, lol! I am going to be working on this. I have several new options for enhancing it that I did not have before. As for how effective I can make it, I don't yet know. I do know that I have developed a number of possible approaches/techniques/technologies that may be unique, and used by nobody else. So we shall have to take this up soon, but for now I'm working on getting up the programs I have built lately and trying to finish upgrading 3rd gen programs to 4th gen. Oddly, so far I have only been building 5G programs this month.

This will most likely come out as a 5G single stage or a 2, 3 or 6 stage program when it comes out, depending on what seems most useful. I am thinking 2 or 3 stage would probably be best. I don't look forward to building a six stage 5G ever again, I can tell you that. But I think we are coming to the point in our understanding that we should be able to overcome issues like this. If not now, then not too far off in the future.

I have notes for building a program for helping with drug addiction, one for improving Maximum Immune Response and one for building a program for healing severe burns No reason I cant make some notes for this too.

Ironically, I started shaving my head because I was thinning up top. I actually like the look enough that I might keep it, even if I do manage to develop an effective hair regrowth program.

RE: Growing Hair - cfact - 05-20-2014

@Shannon - check out this study - http://omicsonline.org/2155-9554/2155-9554-3-138.pdf "Detumescence Therapy of Human Scalp for Natural Hair Regrowth" - basically something I mentioned earlier in the thread (blood flow fixing this as opposed to addressing DHT)

Great to hear you will be working on it!

RE: Growing Hair - Shannon - 05-26-2014

I find the study you reference to be a bit odd. The theory is that the thickness of the scalp relates to the baldness of the person and they state that calipers measured scalp thicknesses of up to 24 mm. I am presuming this is a double layer of skin, as the measurement must be done by pinching the scalp. 4 mm thickness is the minimum and apparently correlates to naturally regrowing hair.

The thing is, I have virtually no body fat under the skin in my scalp and it is of more thickness where my hair is growing, than where it is not. This would seem to be the reverse of what they are suggesting the situation should be for my scalp.

Furthermore, my scalp is virtually the same thickness all around. I have a small amount of subcutaneous body fat in the back and sides, which is where my hair grows the best.

I also have a hard time believing that their proposed cause for the thickness is accurate, as they seem to be claiming that it is grease trapped in the scalp or hair follicles. Can you imagine how much grease that would have to be? Let's consider this. Let's say I have ((18+24)/2)mm as my measurement on the calipers, or 21 mm. If we must fold the skin to achieve this reading, then the scalp is actually half that thickness, or 10.5 mm thick.

If the minimum caliper reading is 4 to 6 mm, we can average this out to 5 mm and again divide by two to get 2.5 mm thick.

10.5 mm - 2.5 mm gives us a difference of 8 mm thickness. Now, if this difference is caused by grease trapped in the hair follicle, the person must have a huge infection going, because that would doubtless lead to pimples or at least oil deposits. 8 mm thick? I think this difference must be explained by subcutaneous fat, which would have nothing to do with the scalp unless it was releasing some sort of chemistry that affected the scalp. It is known that people who have a high degree of subcutaneous fat have higher levels of certain pheromones, such as alpha androstenol. But alpha androstenol is associated with youth, as this pheromone is most predominant in persons of average body fat while they are preteen and teenage.

It would seem, then, that body fat might have some possible pheromonal effect, but this does not mesh with the fact that I have a very low body fat level, and I know I am not the only man or woman with thinning hair who is slender in body type.

It seems that the theory put forth does not fit the observed facts.